Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from having an MRI. Serious pain here, but still trying to decide if I can take pain meds and still comprehend the closing statements.

I wish they would put a time limit on this so DT doesnt drag this out through all day tomorrow.

So Jodi has her mother ....and for support her grandmother is there to support her own daughter. I also believe her mothers twin is there to support Jodi's mother IMO

Edited to add... And her ex cell mate

Speaks volumes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we knew this already, didn't we? I could have sworn I read somewhere that she allowed it in.

Our lawyers told us this would happen a long time ago. The murderer's testiphony would let in the lesser included.

Not sure why this comes as a surprise to people? :dunno:

Dentist office just called all chirpy because they have a 10 am cancellation I could take. Ha! They must be kidding. I told them sorry, I have court today-I'll let them try to figure that out. ;)

I am on Ustream at AZcentral and the viewers are going up like crazy. 1,022 and climbing.

YAY! DH decided that taking a limo home, was in his best interest! :great:

:giggle:

Can the Defense "object" during Juans closing argument?? TIA

They could, but it is truly frowned upon to object during opening or closing statements unless absolutely necessary. Doesn't matter what legal etiquette says though, I would bet my first born that they will just to throw him off...

HLN spoke to Jodi's granny... Coming up!

Jodi's grandmother spoke with JVM, coming up on HLN after the commercial of course.

I want to see the nervousness on Jodi's face today.

Afternoon folks! I am sooooo ready for this!!!!!!

would anybody have the link to the FB or MS page Ja had with the list of all her interests? it was a long long list. she listed so many books/movies/all kinds of stuff on it...

:floorlaugh: you're killing me!!! I'm feeling the same...my pulse is racing and my voice is quavering - my 17 year old son is home for lunch...and I just told him, "you'll have to walk back....just...yeah...just that..." in a wavering voice...it's okay...he knows I have closing arguments today..... i can barely sigh!

My kids were both there when the CA verdict came down and they saw my reaction. They may tease me, but they know how much this means to me.

We're so weird. :crazy:

....this is bad...I'm getting all nostalgic about seal and sassy cat.....:floorlaugh:

Well, wait. Correct me if I am wrong, but once she is found guilty, don't we have another mini-trial for punishment phase?

Would you guess another 3 weeks?

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! WHY didn't I take today off??? I'm telling you, if one single person here bothers me or asks me to do any work, I'm punching some throats.

Hopeful, thank you for your kind words on the last thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member