Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...I had to take an important phone call and I almost had a heart attack!!

....now where are my computer glasses...everything is a blur...

House phone is unplugged and I'm not answering my cell... I don't care if god calls, he/she can leave a message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a serious moment...

PLEASE say a prayer or message of strength and smarts to Juan. It'll just take a moment. Whatever your higher power may be...

He's experienced, but please let the stars align correctly :) and bless him with God's guidance today. He's amazing - he has been the lone voice for Travis and justice here on earth...he didn't have an Asst helping him present this case (although he had great backup with Flores)...while Nurmi and Willmott had each other to share the duties, Juan has been it. And what a powerhouse he's been.

From Central TX, prayers going out to Juan, and Travis' family. In addition, praying for common sense and reasonableness from this jury. Keep them safe, healthy and smart during the remaining days of this journey.

I have sat in many courtrooms over the last 20 years. I have never witnessed such a Prosecutor. I really am in awe of him.

Amen DeputyDawg, to every word.

On a side note....I cannot, well yes I can...believe JA is still there smirking today.

Yes lawyers can object during opening and closing. It's not often done, but it is occasionally done. It's generally considered rude but yes, it can happen if something completely false is being stated.

I hope they start before I eat this entire thing of ice cream. I think I've gained 5 pounds watching this trial. :blushing:

My addiction during CA's trial was white cheddar popcorn. My office floor looked like it had snowed everyday

:scared:

kinda delayed? last minute stuff no doubt?:twocents:

Cheetos with toothpicks are here for everyone. Save your clean fingers to wipe the tears from your eyes today... :(

Cheetos!!!
May a thousand crumbs of them land in Jodi's eyes today.
:floorlaugh:

I feel guilty for not getting any work done. I promise I will be more productive once this is all over with.

House phone is unplugged and I'm not answering my cell... I don't care if god calls, he/she can leave a message

He is with Juan and Travis' family today. imo

Can anyone explain why closing arguments are scheduled for both days?

My prayers are with TA's family. How horrible these last couple of months must have been for them. Years, actually. First losing him so brutally and then having to sit there day after day and listen to all the crap the DT presented.

They were heartbreaking to watch sometimes. :(

Good Morning WS Friends,
Thank you all for being here.
I must say this: Death Penalty for Jodi. Justice for Travis and Family.
Peace for dedicated WS following this trial.

Evidently He can't be subpoenaed, so maybe He can't make phone calls either

:floorlaugh:

Just talked to Katie Wick...she's anxiously awaiting the lottery...said it's a mad house..if she doesn't get in, she's coming over here to watch w/ us in the hotel. What stream is everyone using? Wildabouttrial not coming up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj