MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere inthe news ,I do not rember where, that the front licence plate was missing from the van in vidio shots. My idea was to check the same video locations several hours earlier when it might have been going to the station and would give a clear video picture of the back plate.

This could be extremely time consuming, but also could produce fruit... I would hope they have thought about this.

Sorry. Just not buying the random angle. Police even said he probably knew her either personally or through being a customer. He was also seen there 2 hours prior. That leads me to believe that my theory is more in line with theirs; that is, that he was obsessed with her even though he may not have given her or anyone else any overt signs of his delusion. Not to be crass, but stalking other'clerks in the area just looking for a random opportunity doesn't hold up due to J's specific characteristics. Most clerks aren't young, female, extroverted, and highly attractive. The chances of there being another one in such a small area at the same time is slim.

He wanted her. He chose her. He waited for her. He took her. Not unlike someone having a secret fantasy about his favorite bartender or waitress, and then acting on it. He plotted this meticulously, IMO. He probably parked somewhere where he could see her for hours until he built up the courage to do the deed. The 9pm drive by was a test run, IMO, and could have even been the first attempt but for his hesitation and/or customers being around. Heck, he may not have had plans to do it until she rebuffed him at 9pm and he lost it . This would consume a narcissist with rage.

FOX 17 ‏@FOX17 3m
Police caution 'civilian investigators' in #jessicaheeringa case http://fox17online.com/2013/05/02/p...tigators-in-heeringa-abduction/#axzz2S60P0xHb …

But some individuals are trying to crack the case on their own.

“We have citizen investigators out there who are chasing down cars they see as well to get a license plate for us,” Shaw says. ”Although I appreciate their effort, I don’t want anyone doing anything that might harm them. Don’t get in a road rage incident with someone because you’re trying to get a license plate number for us.”

“We did hear that some people were following silver vans,” Diane Homrich, Heeringa’s grandmother, says, ”and we’re really worried that somebody’s gonna get hurt, and we – of course – don’t want that to happen at all.”

I know....O/T. Every time I see you Portabella, I want mushroom pizza :blushing:

I suggested earlier that the FBI could help and should as it looks like organized crime is after Jessica for the previous case she is involved in.

I can't find any information verifying she was involved in any prior case, and don't you think if that had any bearing on her being missing they wouldn't be running around looking at silver minivans and RSOs?

Thanks ... I've added the second video surveillance spot to the earlier map.

Been gone watching the Travis Alexander trial and feel bad that I haven't checked in and really have relied on The Cheese for twitter updates, so thank you!

In regards to otto's map it's so glaringly obvious from the back door photo a camera should have been working.

The vibe from Jessica's case is getting more and more similar to Samatha Koenig's.

The problem is the chief doesent have 4 hours to take the glasses in and get them checked by Jessicas doctor. He would not be available for press confrences and updates to websleuthes and others. He cant use the helicopter pilot that would really slow the search down. He cant use the K9 officers for the same reason. The case has to slow way down for him to have men todo this. I suggested earlier that the FBI could help and should as it looks like organized crime is after Jessica for the previous case she is involved in.

Do you have a link to back up that Jessica was involved in a previous case? Or is this speculation on your part ? With no link this is how rumors gets started I've been on this board way to long and seen stories you would not believe spread like wildfire .
So a link would help greatly please

I think it's referring to this

LE released this for a reason

Our sources confirm the description of this face, now tied to Jessica Heeringa's mysterious disappearance, was compared to surveillance video of the suspects who tried to redeem numerous winning lotto tickets at multiple stores in West Michigan.*

“They just released a sketch of that guy and boy we hope it triggers somebody’s memory,” Heeringa’s grandmother Diane Homrich says.

At this point our sources say this image doesn't appear to match any of the suspects from January's fraud ring, but they're quick to say a connection has not been ruled out

Quote:
Our sources say none of the suspects Heeringa was working with police to identify have been arrested or even named yet, creating yet another storyline for Heeringa's family, bringing more questions than answers.

Quote:
We're told since it's still under investigation it may not be released right away, but in the meantime investigators are asking anyone with information on this lotto fraud to come forward to help identify and arrest the suspects, especially since it may be linked to Heeringa's disappearance.

http://www.cw7michigan.com/shared/n...ga-wraps-up-police-continue-search-9691.shtml

I can't find any information verifying she was involved in any prior case, and don't you think if that had any bearing on her being missing they wouldn't be running around looking at silver minivans and RSOs?

I agree, but don't. I too have not found any info on any other case, would love a link if one exists.

However, I think regardless in a case where a beautiful young lady vanishes the police will explore every avenue possible, to definitely include RSO's and for sure the mini van since it was spotted at her workplace prior to her abduction.

I however would love to see a link on the prior case, even if she is not mentioned it should be newsworthy if a credit card fraud ring was busted in the area. Does anyone know when this bust allegedly occurred? IMHO

It a real mystery where the van could have gone after the second video surveillance

Yesterday LE took the silver mini van into custody and questioned the driver for several hours last night and again today at 2pm he was hauled back in for more questioning. He may still be being questioned at this hour.

How long will it take for LE to process the van for evidence?
Blood, fiber, prints, dna?

jmo

Sources confirm back in January, three to four men used a stolen credit card to purchase numerous lotto tickets at several stores in Grand Haven and Coopersville. They then tried to return the winning tickets to a number of other stores around West Michigan, including the Exxon in Norton Shores while Heeringa was working as the clerk.

Our sources say none of the suspects Heeringa was working with police to identify have been arrested or even named yet,

BBM

More at link.

http://www.cw7michigan.com/shared/n...ga-wraps-up-police-continue-search-9691.shtml

Sorry. Just not buying the random angle. Police even said he probably knew her either personally or through being a customer. He was also seen there 2 hours prior. That leads me to believe that my theory is more in line with theirs; that is, that he was obsessed with her even though he may not have given her or anyone else any overt signs of his delusion. Not to be crass, but stalking other'clerks in the area just looking for a random opportunity doesn't hold up due to J's specific characteristics. Most clerks aren't young, female, extroverted, and highly attractive. The chances of there being another one in such a small area at the same time is slim.

He wanted her. He chose her. He waited for her. He took her. Not unlike someone having a secret fantasy about his favorite bartender or waitress, and then acting on it. He plotted this meticulously, IMO. He probably parked somewhere where he could see her for hours until he built up the courage to do the deed. The 9pm drive by was a test run, IMO, and could have even been the first attempt but for his hesitation and/or customers being around. Heck, he may not have had plans to do it until she rebuffed him at 9pm and he lost it . This would consume a narcissist with rage.

Agreed, very good analysis.

Playing devils advocate for a moment.

BBM: If he plotted it meticulously, then:

1. How did he know she was working that night, when she didn't normally even work that night?

2. Why did he allow himself to be seen by witnesses?

3. Why did he allow himself to be filmed by multiple surveillance cameras?

I know....O/T. Every time I see you Portabella, I want mushroom pizza :blushing:

this page is like a sign of what i need to order for dinner tonight.

ColdPIZZA
the CHEESE
PORTABELLA.

oh man, this preggermama is hungry!

sorry, back to jess.

Just getting home from work...was able to check in a bit on cell here & there...and this is what I've got from today's events. Can you guys please help fill in the gaps for me?

My synopsis...IMOO
LE is still questioning or still has questions for the MITV (man in the van) that they brought in last night and they have not been able to confirm his alibi? And we still don't know who he is? Is that all true?

Then, there are reports of gunshots in a park on the same day that Turkey hunting season opens? What time/date was that please?

And...a pair of glasses was found in the same park as the gunshots were heard, yet we do not believe they are jessica's? and apparently some (insert your own adjective) chose to show them to reporters first rather then dialing 911.

That's what I know...did I miss anything major? Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member