MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been an average of almost 100 people reading Jessica's thread for the last 2 days at all hours.

We welcome new WSers to the sleuthing, the more angles the better.

Daniel Shaw ‏@NSPDChiefShaw
Today NSPD received a $15,000 check from Exxon Corp for Silent Observer reward for Jessica. #JessicaHeeringa

Agreed, very good analysis.

Playing devils advocate for a moment.

BBM: If he plotted it meticulously, then:

1. How did he know she was working that night, when she didn't normally even work that night?

2. Why did he allow himself to be seen by witnesses?

3. Why did he allow himself to be filmed by multiple surveillance cameras?

One of my theories is that he "did not" know that she would be working that night. Seeing Jessica took him totally by surprise...

There is a connection somehow between the two. I think he is a local. I have considered that he was a customer during another shift that Jessica commonly worked. He knew her. For some reason some time had passed and he had not seen her recently. The night when he was seen "flirting with her" the seed was planted in his mind. I think it was a sloppy, disorganized, unplanned act and he will not get away with it.

jmo

little note
little o/t

on my way home from work tonight I was stopped at a long red light behind a car with Michigan plates... I live pretty darn far from Michigan!! I took it as a sign...I felt a rush of emotion for this darling mom, Jessica. I just wanted to share. I wish this wasn't so real and raw, her poor family!

Been gone watching the Travis Alexander trial and feel bad that I haven't checked in and really have relied on The Cheese for twitter updates, so thank you!

In regards to otto's map it's so glaringly obvious from the back door photo a camera should have been working.

The vibe from Jessica's case is getting more and more similar to Samatha Koenig's.

Portabella AND Coldpizza in the same thread?????? It's a sign.......:lol:

Sorry. Just not buying the random angle. Police even said he probably knew her either personally or through being a customer. He was also seen there 2 hours prior. That leads me to believe that my theory is more in line with theirs; that is, that he was obsessed with her even though he may not have given her or anyone else any overt signs of his delusion. Not to be crass, but stalking other'clerks in the area just looking for a random opportunity doesn't hold up due to J's specific characteristics. Most clerks aren't young, female, extroverted, and highly attractive. The chances of there being another one in such a small area at the same time is slim.

He wanted her. He chose her. He waited for her. He took her. Not unlike someone having a secret fantasy about his favorite bartender or waitress, and then acting on it. He plotted this meticulously, IMO. He probably parked somewhere where he could see her for hours until he built up the courage to do the deed. The 9pm drive by was a test run, IMO, and could have even been the first attempt but for his hesitation and/or customers being around. Heck, he may not have had plans to do it until she rebuffed him at 9pm and he lost it . This would consume a narcissist with rage.

Rebuffed him at 9 pm? Is that a fact? Were there witnesses to this?

I'm just wondering about the guy who has been mentioned visiting two hours prior. I *thought* I read on one of the threads that he was at the pump? Of course we have no idea if he's the guy being interviewed today but have they been checking credit/debit card transactions from that time?

I personally never carry cash and I know of many others like me. Since most stations allow pay at the pump, this seems logical to me. If he didn't purchase anything toward closing time, he certainly could have purchased gas two hours earlier.

Agreed, very good analysis.

Playing devils advocate for a moment.

BBM: If he plotted it meticulously, then:

1. How did he know she was working that night, when she didn't normally even work that night?

2. Why did he allow himself to be seen by witnesses?

3. Why did he allow himself to be filmed by multiple surveillance cameras?

1. I think he had been stalking her not only at the Exxon, but also knew where she lived and knew what her movements were and what she was wearing (work clothes) and when to put his plan in to place.

2. and 3. I think he dammed near got away without being seen by anyone and he knew there were no cameras. For me this was an obvious case of stalking and he had a plan to abduct. He also had a plan in place after the abduction, that's the scary part.

Sorry. Just not buying the random angle. Police even said he probably knew her either personally or through being a customer. He was also seen there 2 hours prior. That leads me to believe that my theory is more in line with theirs; that is, that he was obsessed with her even though he may not have given her or anyone else any overt signs of his delusion. Not to be crass, but stalking other'clerks in the area just looking for a random opportunity doesn't hold up due to J's specific characteristics. Most clerks aren't young, female, extroverted, and highly attractive. The chances of there being another one in such a small area at the same time is slim.

He wanted her. He chose her. He waited for her. He took her. Not unlike someone having a secret fantasy about his favorite bartender or waitress, and then acting on it. He plotted this meticulously, IMO. He probably parked somewhere where he could see her for hours until he built up the courage to do the deed. The 9pm drive by was a test run, IMO, and could have even been the first attempt but for his hesitation and/or customers being around. Heck, he may not have had plans to do it until she rebuffed him at 9pm and he lost it . This would consume a narcissist with rage.

Ok, I'm following. Finish the profile. You seem to have one in mind. Good start.

So, who cuts his hair?
If he lives in the area...have barber shops & hairdressers been canvassed and plastered with Jessica's flyers? Locals?
Sorry if asked and answered.

1. I think he had been stalking her not only at the Exxon, but also knew where she lived.

2. and 3. I think he dammed near got away without being seen by anyone and he knew there were no cameras. For me this was an obvious case of stalking and he had a plan to abduct. He also had a plan in place after the abduction, that's the scary part.

I think he also could be just a guy who's pretty full of himself. He saw her earlier in the evening, went out to tie one on with friends and thought of her on the way home or to the next bar.

I'm having a harder time thinking he was a big planner since there are so many potential witnesses and video cameras. I'm thinking he is a strong guy who thinks he's amazing and decided to take what wasn't offered willingly, especially if he is an RSO.

Alcohol gives a lot of false courage.

To the people of Norton Shores and surrounding area:

-Who has a new hair cut (or shaved/dyed his head)?

-Who is drinking/using drugs more than usual?

-Who missed an appointment/engagement/work on Saturday, April 27, 2013?

-Who has been following Jessica's case very closely?

-Who's silver mini-van has recently gone in for repairs, been stolen, not around?

1. I think he had been stalking her not only at the Exxon, but also knew where she lived and knew what her movements were and what she was wearing (work clothes) and when to put his plan in to place.

Its not a quiet Sunday night, or even a slow Monday.
Its a Friday night. People out having late dinners and drinking, on their way to do a little late night walmart preparing for the weekends. Friday nights are always very busy in my town. I think the timing was so risky, even if he knew there were no camera's. Why this Friday night?

jmo

I just modified my avatar.

I found the POI picture on HLN.

The picture is not modified, it is simply cutting off the hair portion.

WOW. Guy looks different, doesn't he?

sketch.jpg

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/05/01/missing-michigan-mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads