MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a complete melt down. Thought there was an arrest.

Sex offenders contacted in Jessica case

- Investigators in the search for Jessica Heeringa have local register sex offenders on their radar.

The Michigan sex offender registry reveals several pages of registered sex offenders living in Norton Shores. About half of them are Tier 3 offenders, the most serious type.

"I have no problems about that because I'd just as soon find out myself," one anonymous registered sex offender told 24 Hour News 8. "I expect them anytime. Like I said, I'm surprised they haven't been here. They might have been here and I wasn't here."

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/loca...g-at-sex-offendres-in-jessica-heeringa-search

Well, complete long shot, but, I googled "suspect sketch" and here is what came up.

Anyone want to look at these for a match/similarity?

I doubt this is the first crime by this guy.

suspect sketch - Google Search

Wow, some of these guys look a little sketchy!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
(sorry I couldn't help myself:blushing:)

"Police have questioned one registered sex offender who Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw said looked a lot like the suspect sketch. That man was cleared. "

Could this have been LLL?Look at the video on the page at the 1:14 mark. It shows the decription of the charges for LLL exactly! Hmmm

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/muskegon_county/police-looking-at-sex-offendres-in-jessica-heeringa-search

Wow, some of these guys look a little sketchy!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
(sorry I couldn't help myself:blushing:)

:D I needed that laugh!

So if this person we're looking for is a local, wouldn't someone have recognized him by now?
I hope he isn't some sort of truck driver or delivery guy that passes through town on a regular basis and is long gone. I'm holding out hope that she's enduring whatever and will be released or even better, she escapes and is found safe. Praying for you, Jessica!

This question is to the members here who have been following these types of cases for years. As far as profiling goes, are criminal profiles fairly accurate? Are there any reoccurring characteristics of suspects that have been apprehended in similar crimes? After doing this for a while, does anyone see any kind of patterns? I'm just curious because I honestly don't know any of the answers to these questions. Is an RSO usually the perpetrator in crimes like this? I can't imagine how many sex offenders have never been caught also. Would love to hear some input ^^

I was on https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa?filter=2 and in the comments by others someone left a beautiful piece of hope to the Heeringa family, about 3 hrs ago. Initals are MK it was about their family member who was kidnapped 2 years ago and escaped after 31 days!!!
There is always a chance...:please:

Sorry. Just not buying the random angle. Police even said he probably knew her either personally or through being a customer. He was also seen there 2 hours prior. That leads me to believe that my theory is more in line with theirs; that is, that he was obsessed with her even though he may not have given her or anyone else any overt signs of his delusion. Not to be crass, but stalking other'clerks in the area just looking for a random opportunity doesn't hold up due to J's specific characteristics. Most clerks aren't young, female, extroverted, and highly attractive. The chances of there being another one in such a small area at the same time is slim.

He wanted her. He chose her. He waited for her. He took her. Not unlike someone having a secret fantasy about his favorite bartender or waitress, and then acting on it. He plotted this meticulously, IMO. He probably parked somewhere where he could see her for hours until he built up the courage to do the deed. The 9pm drive by was a test run, IMO, and could have even been the first attempt but for his hesitation and/or customers being around. Heck, he may not have had plans to do it until she rebuffed him at 9pm and he lost it . This would consume a narcissist with rage.

these cases make me amazed I survived my 20's, know what I mean?

I read somewhere inthe news ,I do not rember where, that the front licence plate was missing from the van in vidio shots. My idea was to check the same video locations several hours earlier when it might have been going to the station and would give a clear video picture of the back plate.

In Michigan, we haven't had to have a front license plate on passenger vehicles for at least 20 years, although some commercial vehicles still require them.

Thank you Cheese...
This just breaks my heart. Where is Jessica?!?! This family needs her back!!!

totally heartbroken for the son. I have a 3 yo and I can't imagine how horrible it would be for her to not know where either of us, her parents, were.

I have the distinct feeling this guy is reading here. and I feel like Jessica is alive.
directed at the perp: what do you need to let her go?
or less directly: what would the suspect need in order to let her go?

I am heartbroken for Jessica, also. If she is still alive, it would be such an awful feeling knowing you can't get back to your child...or family. I would be absolutely heartbroken, for me and my 2 year old. I think I would rather be dead than to go through that anguish. My child is the reason I take breaths in life. Without her, I wouldn't want to go on. It would, however, make me fight til the very last breath trying to make it back to her. Have to keep hope...you just never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member