Revisiting clues: are there any inconsistancies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bothers me that BD "own" timeline says SA dropped overalls/work clothing off at work. Hindsight (maybe) she should of said, " he told me" he dropped off his work clothing.
http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

The other curious thing is that MB must have responded almost immediately to DD's text, whereas she did not respond at all to HD the previous day.

The bit between 12Pm and 2Pm on Tuesday seems too tight as well. That is a 2 hour period during which:

1) BD contacts DD and talks to him.
2) DD contacts MB (or goes to her)
3) DD contacts BD
4) DD goes to CD and talks to N
5) DD returns home and calls BD
6) BD calls CD (how? he doesn't have a phone - did DD take the cell with him - that could merge (5) and (6), but why didn't CD use the cell phone to call LE himself since it was right there - odd. EDIT: on thinking about this, if true, it implies that CD didn't want to contact LE, but BD insisted and resorted to doing it herself right away)
7) BD calls SIL
8) SIL goes to BD's work
9) SIL and BD drive to CC
10) BD goes to LE

While phone calls don't take that long, some of these people don't have phones, so there must be some physical movement between locations. Also, in some cases (such as contacting MB), responses would not have been immediate in all probability.

So, really, on determining that HD was at neither CD or MB, they immediately go to LE.

I would think, given the circumstances of their family culture, it would have been more reasonable to call around to other friends houses first before contacting the police. It sort of implies that there was something else going on that would make them immediately think something was wrong when she turned out not to be at MBs house.

Figuring out what that is will probably solve this case.

061de4b104ee2d0e300f6a706700fd5d.jpg

The timestamp on this photo indicates it was taken on Christmas day. Does anyone recall who's house it was taken at? It's not Billies, I remember we discussed that sofa they are sitting on way back when.

I recall that Connie Jones said they stopped by Shawn's family's home? I think it was on one of those blogtalk radio shows? Maybe the one she appeared on with her daughter? It's the same one where she said something about how much Hailey liked her chocolate pie, IIRC.

It was taken at Shawns moms home.

The other curious thing is that MB must have responded almost immediately to DD's text, whereas she did not respond at all to HD the previous day.

The bit between 12Pm and 2Pm on Tuesday seems too tight as well. That is a 2 hour period during which:

3) DD contacts BD
6) BD calls CD (how? he doesn't have a phone - did DD take the cell with him - that could merge (5) and (6), but why didn't CD use the cell phone to call LE himself since it was right there - odd. EDIT: on thinking about this, if true, it implies that CD didn't want to contact LE, but BD insisted and resorted to doing it herself right away)
7) BD calls SIL
8) SIL goes to BD's work
10) BD goes to LE

While phone calls don't take that long, some of these people don't have phones, so there must be some physical movement between locations. Also, in some cases (such as contacting MB), responses would not have been immediate in all probability.

So, really, on determining that HD was at neither CD or MB, they immediately go to LE.

I would think, given the circumstances of their family culture, it would have been more reasonable to call around to other friends houses first before contacting the police. It sort of implies that there was something else going on that would make them immediately think something was wrong when she turned out not to be at MBs house.

Actually I believe she wanted Clint to make the phone callas she didn't want to be the one to do it. Twenty nine months later and Billie still hasn't been to speak to MB or her mom to find out about any possible contact with Hailey and MB that day or any plans to meet. Sorry but that is just unfathomable.

I remember how outraged we all were when the timeline changed regarding when BD claimed she was told about the alleged sleepover.

I also remember how aggravated LE were that what should have been simple facts, were changing.

"The family has not been forthcoming," said Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean. "Their discernment of the truth continues to change. It's very frustrating."

"At this point, we aren't positive if she went missing (on that) Sunday, Monday, or even Tuesday," Dean said during a news conference on Jan. 9.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329706

My honest opinion is the timeline Billie gave is going to be shot to pieces. There are things that have not been included that should have and people not included that possibly should have been. With out a doubt some of those things will come out in a trial.

Actually I believe she wanted Clint to make the phone callas she didn't want to be the one to do it. Twenty nine months later and Billie still hasn't been to speak to MB or her mom to find out about any possible contact with Hailey and MB that day or any plans to meet. Sorry but that is just unfathomable.

I also think that it's interesting that she asked DD to text MB, IIRC. Why text? Why not call? And why couldn't she contact them? The first thing a mother would do under normal circumstances is to then contact that mother herself and ask 'what to you mean she's not there?'. Hope I'm remembering this correctly. Seems like so much of this case is tattooed in my brain. :(

3) DD contacts BD
7) BD calls SIL
8) SIL goes to BD's work
10) BD goes to LE

Good Post...

I too think this appears to be "overreacting " in comparison to Hailey leaving home without permission and BJD not checking the night before.

Geez SA has only lived with them a few months how could he remember all the names of Hailey's friends.... especially if hours later SA didnt tell her till they got home and if after popping a few pills on the way ....so why not call SA and ask maybe he would have said "Oh yea, not her dad's house it was that other girl ..example "SueBeth"

Why NOT call SA and ask??????

I have wondered a lot about what Billie's actions and words but I think she has difficult communicating how she felt and thought and I DO believe she was very afraid at this time( if not involved ) and she was re thinking .....

when did I actually see Hailey Last?
Why did I Not check on her.... ?
I should have called MB last night?
How long has she been gone...????.
Why did I take the pills last night of all nights?
Should I call SA now and Ask him? What if???

Then when all the contact ( Clint, MB) were negative.
Oh Lord WHAT IF SA did anything?
She doesn't mention going thru the phone logs either to see if Hailey had called another friend.

Maybe she thought SA would talk her out of calling LE....

JMO but maybe all or some of these ideas where going thru BJ's head.

The freedom the kids had... it did seem that Billie came to the decision rather quickly that Hailey was in big trouble...

Maybe mothers instinct along with fear and guilt but I would have called the last person I knew she was with and I would have scoured over the phone logs also.

I dont understand all of the family dymanics and Im still on the fence but SA seems to be an abuser and might be able to manipulate others...

Why did BJ act "quickly" with LE involvement and NOT call the last person who saw Hailey to make sure the name of the friend was correct?

Again JMO

Why did BJ act "quickly" with LE involvement and NOT call the last person who saw Hailey to make sure the name of the friend was correct?

probably didnt want the answer...smh IMO

found my answer to the quit or fired inconsistency.

TIFFANY TATRO: You’re now saying you quit your job but originally you had said you got in a fight with your boss and was fired from your job.

SHAWN ADKINS: No, that was untrue too. I told investigators I quit my job but I told Billie that I got fired because I didn’t want her knowing that I quit my job because I was trying to keep it from her.

But investigators found out that I didn’t get fired because Billie had told them that originally and they brought that up to me and I was like, yeah, I quit my job for reasons and I didn’t tell Billie for fear it would cause a big fight and I didn’t want to ruin the peace that’s been happening for the past six months. I just wanted to keep the peace and try to find another job and then let her know.

TIFFANY TATRO: Also according to the affidavit you had originally said that when you quit your job you went straight to Big Springs but then there were cell phone actual pings in Colorado City.

SHAWN ADKINS: Well, that, the investigators asked me – they never asked which specific places I went. They asked where did you go Monday when Hailey supposedly disappeared? And I told them I went to Big Spring and that’s where I was at. They didn’t ask which way did you go to your mom’s house or anything like that. They just asked where I was so they could verify that.

snipped by me

I relistened to SA raw interviews and highlighted his comments and compared it to the affadavits.

During the raw interview he says that:

He told BJD he was fired
BJD told LE he was fired
LE asked his employer- learned he wasnt fired
LE asked him and he say NO...I quit just told Billie I was fired.

BUT from the affadavit

According to ADKINS he was fired from his job....

Later ADKINS told LE He quit after an altercation with his employer.

Lie #1 : SA told LE he was fired
Lie #2: SA told LE- he quit after and Altercation
Lie #3: SA told Tiffany Tatro- in the interview NO I told Billie that and LE the truth....that I quit

But it was Sean "himself " that told LE is was fired according to the affadavits.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF

061de4b104ee2d0e300f6a706700fd5d.jpg

The timestamp on this photo indicates it was taken on Christmas day. Does anyone recall who's house it was taken at? It's not Billies, I remember we discussed that sofa they are sitting on way back when.

I recall that Connie Jones said they stopped by Shawn's family's home? I think it was on one of those blogtalk radio shows? Maybe the one she appeared on with her daughter? It's the same one where she said something about how much Hailey liked her chocolate pie, IIRC.

That picture really bothers me. If this was my daughter sitting so close beside me, I would've wrapped my arm around her to show we're a happy, united, family. Some kids would balk at their moms doing that but then get up and move away. Others would play right into it and welcome the closeness and attention. It's obvious Hailey doesn't mind the closeness because BD is resting against her shoulder/arm. Hailey looks like she's trying to smile but it just won't come. After all it is Christmas and most kids are happy for the most part unless they didn't get something they had hoped for. Hailey looks so out of place and unhappy while BD appears to be beaming oblivious to how Hailey is feeling or posing for the picture. Notice how BD is snuggled right into SA? He really is very creepy looking, his eyes are demonic like IMHO. Poor Hailey. :(

Good Post...

I too think this appears to be "overreacting " in comparison to Hailey leaving home without permission and BJD not checking the night before.

Geez SA has only lived with them a few months how could he remember all the names of Hailey's friends.... especially if hours later SA didnt tell her till they got home and if after popping a few pills on the way ....so why not call SA and ask maybe he would have said "Oh yea, not her dad's house it was that other girl ..example "SueBeth"

Why NOT call SA and ask??????

I have wondered a lot about what Billie's actions and words but I think she has difficult communicating how she felt and thought and I DO believe she was very afraid at this time( if not involved ) and she was re thinking .....

when did I actually see Hailey Last?
Why did I Not check on her.... ?
I should have called MB last night?
How long has she been gone...????.
Why did I take the pills last night of all nights?
Should I call SA now and Ask him? What if???

Then when all the contact ( Clint, MB) were negative.
Oh Lord WHAT IF SA did anything?
She doesn't mention going thru the phone logs either to see if Hailey had called another friend.

Maybe she thought SA would talk her out of calling LE....

JMO but maybe all or some of these ideas where going thru BJ's head.

The freedom the kids had... it did seem that Billie came to the decision rather quickly that Hailey was in big trouble...

Maybe mothers instinct along with fear and guilt but I would have called the last person I knew she was with and I would have scoured over the phone logs also.

I dont understand all of the family dymanics and Im still on the fence but SA seems to be an abuser and might be able to manipulate others...

Again JMO[/QUOTE

Shawn is nuts but I don't think he is an abuser. I am not sure what is and isn't allowed to be said but IMO in some ways Shawn seems afraid of Billie. Several times I have seen him post on fb to immediately be shot down by Billie. Billie has been quite vocal at a lot of people :(

I'm hearing about an inconsistency about WHO drove BJD to work on the Monday. Is there any evidence out there for this? Her facebook, MSM, etc? I haven't seen anything in MSM about it but have heard about other sources for this info. If true, that is deliberate lying in my opinion. Why lie about that unless there is something about the info that is damaging to her? KWIM?

Was the door locked that morning after both SA and BJD left the home that morning? I don't think we have heard about that yet. I know that the door was locked later on when DD tried to get inside of his own house and he had to go in through a window (which is bizarre in itself). BJD had mentioned to a police dispatcher that she never locks her doors. She said this when she called LE to guard her home against SA entering it to get his t-shirt.

Were the windows examined for tampering by LE? A defense team are going to jump all over that detail, IMO. If DD broke into his own home, then anyone could have to take Hailey. Also, if she never locks her doors, then anyone could have taken Hailey. sigh.

I'm hearing about an inconsistency about WHO drove BJD to work on the Monday. Is there any evidence out there for this? Her facebook, MSM, etc? I haven't seen anything in MSM about it but have heard about other sources for this info. If true, that is deliberate lying in my opinion. Why lie about that unless there is something about the info that is damaging to her? KWIM?[/QUOTE

Screenshots were sent to the FBI of Billie saying Shawn took her to work that day. Many of us have seen the screenshot. When asked about this on fb he admitted he took her. Mac Sanford the PI has said he believed Billie until he spoke to the co worker who Billie alleges took her to work. Additionally a co worker of Shawns told Mac that someone else was in the car that Monday Morning.

I'm hearing about an inconsistency about WHO drove BJD to work on the Monday. Is there any evidence out there for this? Her facebook, MSM, etc? I haven't seen anything in MSM about it but have heard about other sources for this info. If true, that is deliberate lying in my opinion. Why lie about that unless there is something about the info that is damaging to her? KWIM?

The affidavits states

Record(s) and interview(s ) with witness( es) indicated Billie left her residence en route to work at about 6:20AM.

These are all plural....

So more than one witness??

The driver would/ could be one but who else was a witness to BJD leaving that morning?

Hmmm someone else must have also be a witness to this.

Its seems LE has enough information to say she was not with SA that morning... JMO

Was the door locked that morning after both SA and BJD left the home that morning? I don't think we have heard about that yet. I know that the door was locked later on when DD tried to get inside of his own house and he had to go in through a window (which is bizarre in itself). BJD had mentioned to a police dispatcher that she never locks her doors. She said this when she called LE to guard her home against SA entering it to get his t-shirt.

Were the windows examined for tampering by LE? A defense team are going to jump all over that detail, IMO. If DD broke into his own home, then anyone could have to take Hailey. Also, if she never locks her doors, then anyone could have taken Hailey. sigh.

BBM

How could Hailey be taken from inside if all the doors were locked?

But remember SA said Hailey was home when he arrived.

[/B]

BBM

But remember SA said Hailey was home when he arrived.

I may be confused by your question....
According to SA, Hailey left the house (of her own accord, by walking) to go to her Dads house and then to a friend MB's house. He saw her leave in a t-shirt, blue sweatpants. That's the story. I have followed this case from the beginning and I can not recall any statements from anyone that Hailey may have been abducted from inside the locked house. JMO.

BBM It doesn't really matter in regards to DD finding it locked later, because when that occurred, SA had already admittedly been in the home earlier that day and was in the home when DD crawled in the window and discovered SA in the hallway with a "deer in headlights" look on his face.

And SA claims Hailey left while he himself was in the home. So the locked or unlocked during that day question is not gonna be easy to answer and probably does not factor into what happened to Hailey whether we choose to believe SA or disbelieve his account of the day.

I may be confused by your question....
According to SA, Hailey left the house (of her own accord, by walking) to go to her Dads house and then to a friend MB's house. He saw her leave in a t-shirt, blue sweatpants. That's the story. I have followed this case from the beginning and I can not recall any statements from anyone that Hailey may have been abducted from inside the locked house. JMO.

Now Im Confused too...:floorlaugh:
Did you mean this to me or Matou?
I was responding to what the defense might say or do in response to her post.

Originally Posted by matou

snipped

If DD broke into his own home, then anyone could have to take Hailey

if she never locks her doors, then anyone could have taken Hailey.

But remember SA said Hailey was home when he arrived

SA stated she was home at 3PM on Monday....(therefore no one could have taken her)

I think we are on the same page.....

Sorry, the very important detail that SA claims he SAW and SPOKE with Hailey that day makes my post invalid. There can't be an abduction from the home that day, unless by him. JMO Thanks for clearing it up for me. xo

I'm hearing about an inconsistency about WHO drove BJD to work on the Monday. Is there any evidence out there for this? Her facebook, MSM, etc? I haven't seen anything in MSM about it but have heard about other sources for this info. If true, that is deliberate lying in my opinion. Why lie about that unless there is something about the info that is damaging to her? KWIM?[/QUOTE

Screenshots were sent to the FBI of Billie saying Shawn took her to work that day. Many of us have seen the screenshot. When asked about this on fb he admitted he took her. Mac Sanford the PI has said he believed Billie until he spoke to the co worker who Billie alleges took her to work. Additionally a co worker of Shawns told Mac that someone else was in the car that Monday Morning.

Either they get confused about the days as much as I do.. Again if I was taking the drugs they did and had my daughter taken ....I might not remember either.

But Tuesday didnt SA take her to work?

Since that is the day they reported her missing...maybe the confusion.

LE took interview(s) of witness(es) and had records that shows a co worker took her....therefore there are other non-traumatize people who clearly remember ( I hope)

Unless all this game of confusion is to benefit their alibis.........

I might get confused by all their talks and go back to the affadavits almost daily......not sure LE will .....:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado