Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesoro is in Utah and she wanted to be able to prove she was in Utah. That is why she used her card, to leave a trail leading away from Az.

For God sakes, there's not a problem with et making deposits in CA. She wasn't hidin the fact that she was on a road trip. She was hiding her trip to AZ.

Juan's rebuttal should start with "Monday morning quarterbacking the plan, doesn't mean the plan didn't happen."

JA made the road trip exactly for that reason. To leave a paper trail everywhere except Arizona.

Please help me. I saw a mapping of her trip on an ealier thread but can't remember, does anyone know where I can find it. I am trying to figure out if Monterey is on the route to her final destination.

Just reading the twitter feeds :floorlaugh:

9 days out of 10 he doesn't like her - no surprise there.

Add to that his desperate attemptS to get off this case.

Sounds like he's trying to convict his own client.:floorlaugh:

Even though I am not a fan of KN, he tried to get out of this crazy trial and he has a liar for a client. I kind of feel for him.

JA looks horrible today.

actually, i think JA looks better than she has since the beginning of the trial. and yet, yesterday she looked horrible.

ACTING!

Uh Nurmi ... excuse me ... the covert part started when she crossed the AZ state line.

They all look tired - Juan, TA's sisters, Willmot, everyone.

Salem

Nurmi's closing argument is a gift to the prosecution...tedious, confusing, nonsensical...and he forgets she was "going to Utah", not on a covert mission.

In my head, I am hearing Nancy G's voice shouting "Bombshell! A Nurmi-induced virtual SNOOZEFEST in open court today!"

Did she wear camouflage on her covert mission?

:cool:

Uhhhhhhh...Mr. Nurmi? All of the overt transactions occurred in California.

All this proves is that she wanted to have enough money in the bank so she could pay with her card selectively to leave a trail. Duh!

Good job Nurmi proving Jodi's plan for her alibi! Way to go! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther