Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi keeps calling her, "this smart woman." A person's IQ doesn't automatically = common sense. JA doesn't have much common sense.

They didn't check all the Walmarts because JA said she returned it to the same store she bought it from. Duh.

Yes, she DID say she return it to THAT Walmart!

Of course hes gonna say she didnt return to same walmart. Grrrr.

Quick! Someone needs to keep track of how many times Nurmi calls JA a 'smart woman.'

Guess JA drew the line with him. He could say he didn't like her if he keeps telling everyone how smart she is! :floorlaugh:

:facepalm:
I'm embarrassed for him! NOT!

;)
fran

wait, did he just say something about shining the "light of truth" on some people before it's all over today?
Did I hear that right?

Please help me. I saw a mapping of her trip on an ealier thread but can't remember, does anyone know where I can find it. I am trying to figure out if Monterey is on the route to her final destination.

jodi_2.jpg

OMG, I cannot believe he said she didn't say she took it back to the same Walmart.

It's gonna kill nurmi that juan our idol has the last word! He is the hero here. Genius make mistakes nurmi because Einstein couldn't do a common sense task to even tie his shoe laces.

YES NURMI< she DID say she returned it to the same Walmart. She said it under oath.

You guys will be sticking needles in your eyes and ears by the time this guy is finished. Have fun listening to his garbage and the filth he'll be spilling about TA.

BBL :seeya:

I keep zoning out... I'm not sure I can listen to this man and his b***s****

Jodi said she returned the gas can to the exact same Walmart. Her words, her mouth.

If it's a bad lie ... it must be the truth... If it's a crappy plan made by a genius how can we believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500