Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA tried this tactic with Flores when she said, "If I was going to kill someone, I'd have used gloves. I have plenty of them."

WAT said that juror #8 was in the court room sitting where tri-color sat. Does anyone know where she sat? Was it behind ja's mom nearer to the wall?

on ja's side 3 or 4 rows back against wall...pale blue shirt on grey hair and short beard

Boy, this is hard to listen to. Nurmi just doesn't capture my attention. I think Samantha looked about as bored as I feel.

oy vey. ALV reincarnated. lies don't matter. ignore the lies.

Clearly Mr. Nurmi has never been in a situation of having $500 in one account and $700 in another. Poor people keep receipts.

"Its premediated murder. That is the ultimate crime" You said it, not me. LMAO

Did Nurmi... the one who defends sex offenders, say if Jodi was really lying about the crime he could not stand up there in good conscience and do what he is doing?

Did I hear that right?

Another Walmart in Pasadena ? C'mon Nurmi, the jurors heard her testify she returned the gas can to the same Walmart.

She said she took it back to the same Walmart. Day 29, Part 3 40:00.

He's speaking to the jurors as if they are stupid or ignorant, or both. It's coming across as very rude

Yup, especially when he made the comment about this not being about a bad haircut..

mocking a juror question????

just askin'

I think tx is referring to the old , "it only takes one juror to hang the jury" He's hoping for someone to hold out and give them a do over. So he's saying be a hero hold out against all the other jurors. Anyway I think that's what tx was referring to.

Oh thank you so much...yep I missed that!!

He is failing miserably. WOW. He is pointing out all of her lies so lovely and why she did everything she did to make her trip COVERT. I guess he thinks the jury is dumb.

Well seems he went with what we thought he might. That she returned the gas can at another Walmart. I hope that Juan presents the jury with the trial transcripts of what Jodi said on the stand.

No place on the verdict form can she be convicted of lying!

actually, i think JA looks better than she has since the beginning of the trial. and yet, yesterday she looked horrible.

ACTING!

Or medicated to Catatonic- and I think her hands are duct taped in front of her

ETA: or one on each side is sitting on them

When everything she has said has been a lie, then yes the jury can use that to convict her. Nurmi, please

Wonder how much money Jodi Arias took Travis for in scams, loans, theft from bank account, jeans pockets after murdering him..whatever...money meant for Cancun.

Juan isn't even talking notes!! It's that bad. He can refute all of this on his memory because Nurmi is making so few points that are NOTEWORTHY for Martinez!

I don't understand this logic. JA took the roadtrip to leave a paper trail everywhere except Arizona. She wanted receipts in all places except Arizona to make it look like she was never there. HOw hard is it to understand? Her mother even mentioned that JA told her that she has the receipts to prove she was not in Arizona!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa