Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know if I can stand this crapola. sigh

Shame that attorneys can't be held accountable like witness's who commit perjury :stormingmad:

Nurmi saying that JA could have returned the gas can to another Walmart.
***Didn't JA herself say that she returned it to the exact same Walmart?****
That's why Juan had that stores witness on the stand to say "no return".

LOL! Nurmi just used the maybe another Wal Mart since Jodi never said THAT Wal Mart was where she returned the gas can. Such a mistake. Juan will take care of that little item.

Not quoting your post, but juror #8 is in a light blue shirt, by the wall, next to a blonde, short hair lady and about 5 rows back on HER family side.

He is sounding an awful lot like Baez did, referring to Casey. "Casey is not on trial for being a liar". Get your own lines Nurmi.

HLN suggesting K Nurmi may want a rebuttal after JM's rebuttal .
Not possible is it?

I heard this last night.I will be one PIZZZ off WS if the judge allows this.
The state should always have the last word...:banghead:

It's the old "if she'd planned it, she woulda done a better job" argument.
It is the best they've got, for whatever that's worth.

Give me a break!
JA remembers what she had for breakfast on June 3, 2008.
Had she returned that gas can ANYWHERE, she would remember the specific address and the DT would have presented it.
So, give me a freaking break.

OH MY, now Jodi isn't writing anymore! All of a sudden, she's so interested! She's all eyes and ears, and hawking the jury. She's just so interested now. Will she fake a few tears today towards the jury in a last ditch effort when Nurmi talks about what a monster Travis was? SHE MAKES ME SICK.
TACTICAL ERROR: Taking away Jodi's pencil and paper just reinforces how out of place her prior behavior has been. Better if she had continued so that everyone could think, "Well, that's just Jodi."

All I've heard so far is that since it wasn't a perfectly planned murder... it couldn't have been premeditated. What a joke!

:furious:

"good conscience"? KN you wouldn't know good conscience if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face and started to wiggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021