Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think her plate was missing, I think she stole a AZ plate to put on her car temporarily.

oops - big fail: Jodi told you. Jury knows Jodi lies about everything

Nurmi needs to understand what got Jodi caught was those photos. No matter how smart she is that doesn't equal infinite knowledge. I am a photographer and I would have NEVER known you could retrieve deleted images off a card. Police may have eventually booked her with her blood evidence, but without those photos she could easily have created doubt with the argument that she had been in that house multiple times and her DNA should be there.

Once he gets to the part about her cell phone just happening to have a dead battery just as she was going to AZ and miraculously she found the charger just as she was out of the zone she didn't want anyone to know where she was, could have happened to anyone. I think the jury is adding up all these coincidences and it is all equally to the number one, as in first degree murder.

My DH commented last night that if he was in a rental car he couldn't care less if its license plate fell off. Who cares? Who would get out of the car and take it with no check of the number on the back plate? LIAR

They all look tired - Juan, TA's sisters, Willmot, everyone.

Salem

I agree, everyone looks exhausted...including me! I was washing my face when I woke up this morning and saw all the bags under my eyes, YIKES!!!

:lol: Nurmi has completely forgotten that this was a business trip! According to her! :gavel:

Yup. On top of being a killer she's also greedy. She saved all the receipts so she could write off this trip.

and he skips her trip to Arizona, and goes straight to Utah.

oh, Nurmi... don't you know the only covert part of the mission was her side trip to Mesa?

Exactly! The State didn't claim the trip to Southern California was any secret. KN is defending something which was never under attack.

It also doesn't make sense that she killed Travis, but yet she did it

Jodi DID say she took the gas can back to the same Salinas Walmart, didn't she?

I know some of you, most of you, have a better memory than mine. I think Nurmi just lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme