Closing arguments- thread #176

Status
Not open for further replies.
And tell me how this argument helps them?? This is the weirdest closing ever

Hi......just tuning in had to work today. Did he talk about the gun theft and trip to Mesa with the stops, Walmart and gas. Or has he spent the day on sex??

Just got home. How 'bad' has it been for Jodi/DT...I don't know if I can even listen??!!!

Can Nurmi go until like 4:15 and just leave Juan a little time? Would everyone have to stay late to let Juan finish?

Does he realize that he is just putting the weapons in her hands over and over and over and making it clear to these people what she did to him??

Katie Wick ‏@KatieWickUSA 43s

Time for Nurmi to exit stage left. The way he has assassinated Travis' character is deplorable. Justice will ensue #justice

Well Nurmi did say he didn't like his client. He's just spent 3 hours proving it. Unfortunately why did he have to continue to defame the real victim in all this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have no idea what Nurmi is saying anymore nor do I care.

Please bring on Juan Pleae Please Please

Yes, because he was against a solid object, unable to move!

Yet Travis standing and taller than her, all she can do is slash and not make much dent!

This man just doesn't get it. At all. Period. DOES.NOT.GET.IT

Just when I think he can't get any more silly. The back knife wounds were shallow? Huh? How does this make her not a killer?

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 2m
Jurors continue to look focused and attentive. I can't see anyone taking notes though. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77