Closing arguments- thread #176

Status
Not open for further replies.
imho Nurmi's posting all these pictures of all the blood from Travis pouring and splattered all over the place, and Nurmi arguing!! about what happened first, etc., and calling the stabs "real shallow wounds", etc.: Nurmi is getting Jodi convicted on Murder One himself ! I don't believe what I am seeing with my own eyes and hearing with my own eyes! Unbelieveable!! Jodi will be convicted of Murder One.

Shallow wounds to the back?

Did KN ever hear of a rib cage, shoulder blades and BONE that's in a back of a mammal?

This is really really really bad.. A lot of times shallow wounds are torture wounds.. We all know that.

Can Nurmi go until like 4:15 and just leave Juan a little time? Would everyone have to stay late to let Juan finish?

That would be my guess because JSS wants them to finish today

Oh, Nurmi is repeating everything Juan said yesterday and trying to poo poo it away. Willmott thinks the gun shot was just a little bitty wound. Now, Nurmi is saying the stabs in the back were shallow anyways.

OMG that poor family...the girls are looking down, weeping...a brother(?) is slumped down in his seat looking upward...and others look sickened.

Nurmi you can dispute the WHERE and WHEN Jodi inflicted these wounds. Doesn't matter! The point is she DID them and she even told the jury she did them.

Nurmi has no idea when it comes to shallow v. deep. Seriously

OMG this is so boring, what is he doing.....
Going to get a cold one.

Why doesn't he try to explain WHY she is stabbing him IN THE BACK. Instead of just running out the door?!?

Can Nurmi go until like 4:15 and just leave Juan a little time? Would everyone have to stay late to let Juan finish?

I think he has a time limit set by the judge.
Anyone know for sure?

He just keeps droning on and on and on and on and on................ His voice has now morphed into the sound of fly buzzing around the room. Buzzzzzzzzzz.......buzzzzzzzz......buzzzzzzz......3 hole wonder.....buzzzzzzzzzzz......buzzzzzzz........*advertiser censored*........buzzzzzzzzzzzz........buzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Does he realize his demonstrating her stance and how she would have done it is showing the jury more of how much more Juan's claim makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth