Closing arguments- thread #176

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first i thought not premeditation....but now.....not sure....i'm thinking premeditation!!!!

He brings up something that he is supposed to be explaining so finally we understand how this killing went down and then he just STOPS. He doesn't follow through with anything.

OH LOOK GUYS, A SINK! The state said.....wanders off

Look at it this way :: Nurmi can drone on all he wants, but is he that stupid that he cannot see that he is insulting the intelligence of everyone on that jury by this poorly prepared closing? That will not win him points.

Drone on!

I guess she didn't do it because "it doesn't make any sense"

UGH, the sex tape again??? *mute*
Every time I turned it over there, Nurmi is talking about sex. Sex,sex, sex, sex! I refuse to listen to one more minute of them torturing this family and repeatedly murdering this man! Now I hear he is playing the "edited" version of the phone sex tape. REALLY? Still going for that even though we have heard the other part of the tape, which shows Arias egging him on and actually revealing she is the one that kept the conversation on that subject. (btw-If a man sounded THAT BORED on a sex phone call with me I would like to think I would get the hint!)
I seriously began watching this trial with a "somewhat" open mind. I waited through ALL of her testimony to see if I could see the "real" reason she did this, what really happened, and looked for some REAL emotion from her that would surely come. It never did. 18 days on the stand, and I have a worse opinion of her and what really happened than I did BEFORE!! For pete's sakes, even Jeffrey Dahmer had remorse! He didn't blame. He owned up to it!

I am guessing this will hit the record books for the faster verdict ever.

He's so stupid! Of course she was able to do more damage with the knife when Travis was sitting in the shower unaware of what was going on. By the time he got to the sink he was fighting for his life and not in a contained area anymore.

Now he is 'belittling' the wounds??????....by saying:" these "shallow" wounds????? OH my.....dont forget Nurmi - SHE had no, none whatsoever, wounds.....

I don't actually believe in hell, but I think there are some people in that courtroom who are headed there.

Nurmi, if you had suffered those "superficial" stab wounds I very much doubt you would refer to them as "superficial" or "shallow"

If it makes little sense that he could get passed her with a stab wound to the chest, then wouldn't it make even less sense that he could chase her and yell at her after being shot in the head????

I found out this afternoon that I can be simultaneously bored to tears and furious.

Respectfully, Nurmi, it makes perfect sense considering she was in a murderous rage.

Katie Wick ‏@KatieWickUSA 43s

Time for Nurmi to exit stage left. The way he has assassinated Travis' character is deplorable. Justice will ensue #justice

Hope so! Poor Travis. Killed three times over. Then Killed in testimony. Then Killed in closing.

IMHO, the jury is NOT going to give a carp the order of the wounds!

Keep showing the crime scene photos Nurmi. Remind the jury what your client did to this man!

She's a self-proclaimed killer!

Put her :behindbar and throw away the key!

fran

I think Nurmi is trying to de-sensitize the jury to the photos and it's just going to backfire, big time :mad:

For the love of God can the judge not make him talk faster.

Please keep reminding the jury that JA had the knife in her hand...please!

Keep in mind Jodi has this knife, why wouldn't she just cut him there (at the sink), Nurmi- paraphrased by me

Because she was in a RAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members