a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Headphones guy is not being used.. So some thought he was pro-defense.. Im not sure.. I am worried about Maureen - red-hair juror.. can anyone talk me down.. ugh....

I posted something in the Verdict Watch thread last night giving 18 reasons why you shouldn't be worried!! (see post 1140 in that thread!!)

Nicely done, Katie and Beth! I only wish no time was spent on the killer.

Thanks for the upload to the BK interview! Warms my heart..through all this tragedy there can still be good! Blessings, one day closer to Justice for Travis!

I guess Headphones guy is not being used.. So some thought he was pro-defense.. Im not sure.. I am worried about Maureen - red-hair juror.. can anyone talk me down.. ugh....

I'm not worried about Maureen at all..and she has brown hair lol

It's kind of a bummer though as her pal Ponytail is gone. I think they are ALL lined up with Juan. I'm not worried about a one of them.

:rocker:

Jodi has supporters out there, but at least she spreads the wealth.

You look awesome KM! I think you'd be a fantastic true crime reporter on your own show!

You can call it: Websleuths :rocker:

OMG that's hilarious! It's hideous for me to see myself on camera and the (at least) 15 pounds I've packed on since this case started. I need a "Post Jodi Arias Fat Farm" and I need Jodi to pay for it because it is 100% her fault.

This is the coolest poster put together and printed for Juan by WS MEMBER:
jayarohh

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this - Well played, jayarohh! (sorry about the flash, tried to fix as best as I could)
BTW - KCL was able to give this to Juan personally after the trial and will give you all more details when she can. (I won't tell her story, unless she directs me to - but I do think our Prosecutor thinks highly of our KCL!)

UPDATE - KCL is on her phone and asked me to post this message:

I got to give this to Juan personally and have like a 5 min chat with him and quoted what our poster Jayrohh (sp?) said here:

I'm a 41 year old man and I'm crying right now because I feel helpless for a deceased man I've never met.

He was so moved I wish you could have seen it...like "this is what it's all about". He told me to make sure to come back Mon for the verdict. I had this private moment with him and FLores all because of your poster...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoHe even asked me what I thought of his performance today and thought he was better yesterday I said "are you kidding me? we were all in tears at the end of it...it was like watching a gnat vs. a bull" and he agreed Nurmi wasn't very strong today and he's "not a good orator" and that he was trying to copy his style but I assured him he did great, thanked him and he said to me at least 3 times that he expects me to be there for the verdict...Monday. :D

I hope there is a very clear re-printable copy of this..."Are you done?" might be my favorite line.

What did you guys think of all the times Nurmi turned his BACK to the jury? We kept yelling at the screen saying "who is he talking to?" (well Katie Wick did lol). This was one of the many things I discussed with Juan Martinez in my deep, long, rambling 5 min conversation I had w/ him yesterday. lol

I want one of those coffee mugs... it would bring joy to my day every morning!

Katiecoo- you are VERY beautiful and lucky that you don't put any weight on in your face- for some of us (ME) that is not the case.

Oh, and I blame Jodi Ann too! I stopped going to my Zumba class on Mondays and Wednesdays to not miss the trial and the few times court was held on Friday. I went last Monday though, I am back at it now for good.

Here is the hymn to share. It was written in 1903 by two granddaughters of Joseph Smith. There is a web page that included a midi file if any would like to hear the beautiful music. It is found at http://www.hymntime.com/tch/htm/o/l/d/oldoldpa.htm

The Old, Old Path
Words Vida E. Smith
Music Audentia Smith Anderson

There's an old, old path
Where the sun shines through
Life's dark storm clouds
From it's home of blue.

Refrain
In this old, old path
Made strangely sweet
By the touch divine
Of his blessed feet

Find the old, old path
Twill be ever new,
For the Savior walks
All the way with you.

Refrain

In the old, old path
Are my friends most dear,
And I walk with them
With the angels near.

Refrain

'Tis an old, old path
Shadowed vales between
Yet I fearless walk
With the Nazarene

Refrain

Flmom777, bless you for finding this and sharing with Travis' loved ones and all of us. The music and lyrics are beautiful and touching. For the first time this week, I cried like a baby....I've been holding it in until I heard/read this.

KCL I just saw a portion of your interview with Beth on HLN!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I here ya! But, hey, we get to eat whatever we like and not have a closed commissary. :floorlaugh:

OMG that's hilarious! It's hideous for me to see myself on camera and the (at least) 15 pounds I've packed on since this case started. I need a "Post Jodi Arias Fat Farm" and I need Jodi to pay for it because it is 100% her fault.

Katiecoo- you are VERY beautiful and lucky that you don't put any weight on in your face- for some of us (ME) that is not the case.

Oh, and I blame Jodi Ann too! I stopped going to my Zumba class on Mondays and Wednesdays to not miss the trial and the few times court was held on Friday. I went last Monday though, I am back at it now for good.

Oh ! I so want one of those mugs !!!

Not only that, she has beautiful skin! KCL you look great!

Oh my gosh... I remember this hymn! My granny was born in 1909 and both sides of her family were Mormon pioneers from Nauvoo to Zion. They traveled with the John H. Higbee company in a wagon train to the Mormon promise land from Illinois.

Interesting how much money has been deposited into Jodi Arias's commissary account - not sure it was necessary to show on camera precisely how one goes about doing that - but oh well - at least they also showed how the real victim Travis Alexander and his family are being supported as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong