FL FL - Nancy Bochicchio, 47, & Joey Bochicchio-Hauser, 7, Boca Raton, 12 Dec 2007

Get this...In late 2008 (November-December) there were a string of armed robberies in Orange County. Florida. One of the two suspects wore yellow goggles during the robberies.

The suspects, two men and a woman who was acting as the getaway driver, were arrested during a robbery of a Burger King which an Orange County Sheriff's deputy witnessed. He called for back-up and after a short chase the three were apprehended.
The suspects were listed as 40 (or 42) year old Michael Scott, 22-year old Eric Dublin, and 31 year-old Nicole Preman.

The link below links to several other reports of the various robberies.

Coincidence?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18202031/detail.html

Wow, good find. I hope you called it in!

OMG did you call that in to the police? If not you should or I will, this is way too much a coincidence. Great find, wow.

Please, feel free to call. They can check the site here for details.

In case it hadn't been done, I did call Crimestoppers and relayed the info. The young lady who I spoke with seemed interested and asked questions.

In case it hadn't been done, I did call Crimestoppers and relayed the info. The young lady who I spoke with seemed interested and asked questions.
I really hope you don't mind but I sent the link to AMW. This case freaks me out, I live very close and my daughter goes to college at FAU, which is down the road from the Town Center Mall. I told her never to go to that mall. Thank God that maniac hasn't struck again, but you never know. Again thank you for finding that, we in South Fl are desperate for that case to be solved.

When I saw this thread yesterday morning, I looked at the links and thought that I recognized the goggles. I went through some of my dog equipment and found a pair of goggles that very closely matched those in the link.

My goggles were red rather than yellow, but with all the other characteristics - same nose link, strap, side vents, same padding with the same open sides. Also no markings.

My goggles were purchased at a PetCo store three years ago and they were marketed as "Canine Goggles". The origional clear plastic case had two distributor addresses and it stated on the case "used on sled dogs". The only difference between my goggles and the ones pictured in the links is that mine have an extra strap perpendicular to the main strap for the purpose of attatching it to the dog's collar. Origional price marked on the case was $9.99. Made in China.

I called my info in to the tip line and was told that they had received about 100 calls already from viewers. Hopefully police will get some good leads on this case.

My feeling is that these Canine Goggles were simply an adaptation of Human Ski goggles for use on dogs. My origional thought was to use them on a tracking dog, but they are too small and so remained unused in their origional case.

Regarding sled dogs, I couldn't help but remember an old Alaskan saying: "When you're not the lead dog, the scenery doesn't change much."

Eric Dublin's photo from the Orange County Jail site:

image.asp

Compare to the wanted poster from the time of the murder, taken from the description of the victim in the August robbery:

http://www.justnews.com/news/14897937/detail.html#

(If anyone knows how to pull the photo and post here, please feel free to help me out).

http://www.graphicice.com/index.php/action/prodspec/itemID/55760388

These are remarkably similar, in my opinion. I think those goggles are children's goggles/sunglasses. That was what I based my search on, anyway. The little cut-outs on the sides, while there are more in the pair above, have the same look to them. And the strap on all the other kids pairs I've seen are adjustable on the sides, with velcro. The strap is the same, the inside part has the guards (it looks like, and the description states) and the lenses are also very dark. The sad thing is those goggles are just cheap, made in china stuff. They are probably sold in little 99 ₵ stores, or gas stations, mini mart places.

Three years later, family still wants answers about mother and daughter found murdered at Boca mall

By Jerome Burdi, Sun Sentinel
4:45 p.m. EST, December 11, 2010

Boca Raton —
It's been three years since a mother and her 7-year-old daughter were found shot to death in their SUV in the parking lot of Town Center mall.

Many of the questions from Dec. 12, 2007, remain: Who killed Nancy Bochicchio and her daughter Joey, and why? Was it a robbery that got out of hand? Was there another reason they were murdered?

Police still consider the case a priority, and now have put new emphasis on solving it.

more here

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/fl-bochicchio-anniversary-20101211,0,732372.story

Thanks for the update Texas Mist! I have followed these "mall murders" in Florida and they are terrifying, that's for sure. Who would ever expect this to happen? I sure hope they get a lead on this guy. Maybe he's already locked up on other charges (?) as there haven't been any further murders in quite a while - thank God.

(Texas Mist....thanks for calling our attention to Rachel Cooke...after seeing her photo on your posts I read her story a while back. What a stunningly beautiful girl... I pray her family eventually gets justice.)

I just re-read the article linked above by Texas Mist....I was totally surprised to see it states that the DNA evidence from the Gorenberg murder does not match that from the Bochicchio murder....I don't recall reading that before. I am totally surprised that the DNA is not the same.

It says the cases are not connected but I didn't see anything about DNA in that last article. I find it hard to believe they are not connected. Also everytime I see that drawing of the killer I immediately think of the guy in the Jennifer Kesse abduction/disappearance.

It looks like those Yellow Goggles might be for Parasailing or Paintball training in the desert where it's Windy maybe parts were added like the strap. The Nose bridge is unique it seems the Glasses posted have the same bridge. That Hat looks like something Iv'e seen on some Guys in the Military. I don't know if there are Bases around that area or not. I'm sure they have looked into these things. I just find it tragic and fascinating.

I was wondering if the goggles could possibly goggles worn when skydiving? This case haunts me. Especially since they are caught on the security cameras!!

I am also haunted by the fact that she was able to call 911- I have operated under a false pretense that if I simply called 911 when something happened, even if I could not talk...that the 911 operator would be able to pin point my location and send someone to help.

um...no. that is only possible with land lines.

I want to get a life alert necklace now.

keyes looks like a dead ringer. Of course its human nature that we try hard to convince ourselves so that cases like this get resolved. This case has sickened me from day one. Was he in Texas at the time Rachel Cooke went missing? He seems like he would fit that bill as well

Someone posted this comparrison in the Israel Keyes thread.

What do you think?!?

attachment.php

If you go back and read about the Mall shootings, ZIP TIES were used to secure his victims, Israel Keyes is known to tie all his victims with Zip Ties!!!.....Forced 2 of these victims to go to ATM Machines and withdraw money....I. Keyes was caught by using Samatha Koenig's ATM Card in Texas...He started in Alaska before he killed her to make sure she had given him the correct pin number, then it was used in N. Mexico, on across to Texas...It was found in his car at the time of his capture
Also, I personally feel that the one lady that was shot not far away in the park tried to put up some type of fight with him...Her Mother stated she carried no ATM Card...I feel when he found this out, he knew she had seen him, but she was of no use to him as far as money so he choose to kill her, but they found her car behind a building not long after....I. Keyes is known to have returned the Curriers car after he kidnapped and murdered them in 2011..It was found not far from their house at an apartment complex....he stated he NEVER used his vehicle or a victims, he flew into large airports and always rented a car to go on his sprees
Also Jane Doe stated he had a bag with him that contained various items such as a knife, cheap handcuffs and etc...He reached into it when he had her secured and brought out a knife and loosened the zip tie around her neck because it was choking her
I. Keyes told officals he had Caches buried all across the US....and that was 5 gallon buckets with Cash, Murder Weapon, Zip Ties, Drano, Plastic Bags and etc.....He called them his MURDER KITS...so far 2 have been found...I feel the mall shootings was in his early start of kidnapping and killing.....he was known to have no permanent residence during the year this happened, he did carpentery work all his adult life and he stated he traveled here and there for work...even been hired off Craigs List for jobs....It has been confirmed he has cousins in Florida and I on my own search know he has a cousin in Orlando that is a Pastor of a large church there, uncles and etc....and in the last article they released last week on his known travels, it had that he flew from Anchorage into Orlando in 2009 I believe it was....so that linked him to Florida..not at the time of the shootings, but I feel he was very familiar with Florida.........IN his early years...I feel he had no permanent home and perhaps was living with relatives in Fl....carried his Caches back then, and also he choose to pick victims from crowded places..........I personally feel when Jane Doe helped LE to do the sketch, he saw this in the media and he knew that it was so close that if he ever showed up he would surely be caught.....Remember he told Jane Doe to tell LE that he was SHORT and BLACK.....HIGH FIVE for Jane Doe....she did not do this...She told them exactly what the abductor looked like....................After this I feel he ran scared and probably moved back to the upper US states...he also changed his MO then...He told APD that he chose out of the way places like hiking trails, boat docks or launches, parks and even cemetaries.....I feel he changed because this sketch to me is so close that he feared he would be recognized by someone, and I feel this is why they say he usually kept mostly to himself at his home in Anchorage
I have said ALL it would take is to take this photo to Jane Doe and let her see it, I'm sure she could tell in 2 seconds if Keyes was her abductor and they could even pull up the video's they released of him talking to FBI before he killed himself for her to get a voice of him talking
This has been turned into FBI in Miami and it was called into FBI where they are still trying to work on victims of Keyes....but seems they are very slow in getting back to anyone that speaks.............I did get a return from a detective where I sent the e-mail too, he asked HOW, WHY and etc...that we thought the mall shooter was I. Keyes....I did my best to throw it all out....he thanked me and I have heard nothing more....Can't wait to see if you all think this photo is a possibility

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back