UNSOLVED CA - San Diego Co, Male Skeletal, near base of steep canyon, Jan'05

WasBlind

Former Member
Reaction score
POSTED: 8:43 am PST January 26, 2005
UPDATED: 8:52 am PST January 26, 2005

SAN DIEGO -- San Diego County Medical Examiner's officials say an autopsy will be performed Wednesday on a man's body found near the base of a steep canyon in Dulzura.

Border Patrol agents found the body while on patrol near state Route 94 and Marron Valley Road Tuesday morning.

The man's identity has not been determined.

link

Prayers for any families awaiting an answer, Lanie

WasBlind said:
POSTED: 8:43 am PST January 26, 2005
UPDATED: 8:52 am PST January 26, 2005

SAN DIEGO -- San Diego County Medical Examiner's officials say an autopsy will be performed Wednesday on a man's body found near the base of a steep canyon in Dulzura.

Border Patrol agents found the body while on patrol near state Route 94 and Marron Valley Road Tuesday morning.

The man's identity has not been determined.

link

Prayers for any families awaiting an answer, Lanie

Lanie, this is in my neck if the woods! I'll post if I hear anything.
This is in the in the Southern Eastern part of San Diego.
xxxxxxo
mama

So sad, and so often this occurs- yes he's an undocumented person crossing over from Mexico. These cases are so difficult and hard to identify. Of course the families always wonder but either don't trust authorities, or have no idea what route to take or that there is even a "route" to take.
Bless them all.

think about it. someone in the family enters the US illegally and family still in Mexico hears nothing from them.

who are they going to call. I.C.E.? and what would they say, like oh "by the way immigration people, my husband (full name, etc) went to the US but we lost track of him. can you find him for us?"

this is why there are so many cases from the desert southwest.

So sad, and so often this occurs- yes he's an undocumented person crossing over from Mexico. These cases are so difficult and hard to identify. Of course the families always wonder but either don't trust authorities, or have no idea what route to take or that there is even a "route" to take.
Bless them all.

Excellent point, webrocket. There does seem to be a huge amount of cases, as you point out, in similar circumstances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back