Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking in bed last night........

For all that JA has done, she has not and will not ever receive the fame and spotlight she craves:

She will never become an artist in her own right. Her doodles will never hang in a gallery. There will be no "Opening", no "Featured Artist", no write ups in the main stream art world, not even a "Flash-in-the-Pan".

Her photographs will never grace the walls of museums. They will never be seriously critiqued for substance or style. Professional camera ads will never feature her as the photographer that uses their product.

She will never be acknowledged for being a "beautiful woman", natural or otherwise. She will never be used as the "model" for print ads. She won't be in her plastic surgeon's photo book of clients.

JA will never be a wife, a mother, or grandmother. She will never have a cat or a dog. She won't ever get to smell that new car smell, the sea air, the mountain woods, or a stream running through a canyon.

Try as she may, 18 days on the stand, and almost 5 years of legal wrangling, the trial has been about Travis, and it has always BEEN about Travis. Even when he was being accused of the most vile things, it was ALWAYS about Travis.

JA just doesn't get it. It's NOT all about her. She is a nobody. Her name will be forgotten. She has no legacy. Her future appeals will probably never see the light of a one liner in the newspaper.

Travis Alexander will live on, through his family and friends, and all the people who have been touched by his life. His dreams will continue through others and he will continue to change the lives of others who got a rough start in life. His love for animals will continue through others, and children will broaden their minds with books that enlighten and challenge through his legacy.

Let's pray that justice is swift, and JA is forgotten in a cell.......

:twocents:

I just got a visual of ja coming out for the verdict wearing pigtails. Made me lol
well then jennifer will have to match ! lol- omg that would be damm funny. two pig tailed gals wearing glasses having a fit. the visual is just too much . why is it i keep getting this image of jennifer stamping her feet, holding her breath with the look on her face of temper tantrum.nurmi will pick his nose and fling a bugger if she gets guilty . jodi will smile for people magazine cover and hope she can be the next loreal cover girl . omg- i have to stop typing or i will just be too stupid and get myself in trouble-lol

They just started deliberating this minute.... clock is a ticking

rose dear I live in a cave and do not understand one thing you are saying!

I'm sorry The Farm! Does this help?

Text BREAKING to # 23765 (This is CBS.)

Text WAT to #33733 (This is WildAboutTrial.)

Bsk- just heard Steven Alexander is wearing your elephant tie today. Xoxo

I heard somewhere the other day that in another JM DP trial, the jurors only took 15 min to get a verdict.

HLN just reported the Jurors have begun.....sigh

Sending prayers and good vibes for the Jury. God bless them with wisdom!

I thought they could only rely on their memories and notes, that they would not be given transcripts of testimony. Someone else know if this is true or not?

Oh this reminded me of the AzLawyer answer, so I googled it for you.

Ok, I'm also relieved to hear that and I'm hoping JM will use that in a couple of hrs. However just to clarify, are jurors not even allowed to request specific transcripts during deliberation (understanding that as you said, they will not have them as a matter of course)?

They can ask, but I have never seen a judge in Maricopa County agree to this. The judge will tell them to rely upon their memories and notes.

HLN stands for Headline News. The joke is it's 99% commercials, and 1% news. And talking heads who spend most of their time trying to yell over each other.

You're not missing a thing.
:seeya:

Edit: I take that back. There's Beth K! She should have not only her own show, but her own network! She is fabulous.

....me too...:facepalm:

Me also! At the risk of sounding like AL, I thought since I have no idea of how to do it, I best stop trying LOL I was afraid I would end up deleting myself out of WS. And that would be horrible !

Good day!- Present, accounted for, ready and praying for justice!

How telling it is that the jury began their day exactly on time!!

Can't imagine the relief in that room starting to talk about this.

.....I wish we could candidly watch the deliberations....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member