Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the jurors want to have a read back or see exhibits do they have to ask or is it within their reach- does anyone know?

Thanks everyone but I can't figure out how to do it but will keep trying!

I only still have a flip phone which is just fine by me.

Texting is not even something I normally do unless someone text me which is not often...lol

Dial 33733 (yes, only 5 numbers) type WAT as the body of your text. Hit send.

Good luck!

I keep catching myself holding my breath....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Experts says verdict will NOT be quick, on AZfam. That is disappointing to hear. moo.

Experts can't predict who wins a horse race or an election. I wouldn't put too much confidence in what any of them are saying.

Agree completely. I want a swift verdict just show that evil thing that the jury don't buy her poison.

Experts says verdict will NOT be quick, on AZfam. That is disappointing to hear. moo.

Speed of verdict does not matter.

Quality and accuracy of verdict do.

(Though speed would be nice)

JVM is like an SNL character as she preps herself, not realizing she's on camera.

I have such a knot in my stomach. In light of the FCA verdict, I am SO hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. I pray for justice and for some peace at last to the Alexander family.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

In answer to question, the case went to the jury for deliberation with the Moon in Pisces approaching Neptune (Arias). This took place in House 6 of the Submission to Jury Chart. When the Moon is in House 6, the jury is under strain and with Neptune, concerned over the mass of testimony and evidence. They now set about organising it as the Moon applies to Mercury and Mars (sorting). When the Moon is in a mutable Sign such as Pisces, it operates "after a while"& "pretty soon", as discussed here earlier. So we don't have a lightning 15 minute verdict nor one that drags on for weeks.

Thoughts on how the DT has prepared their client for the verdict?

Thanks everyone but I can't figure out how to do it but will keep trying!

I only still have a flip phone which is just fine by me.

Texting is not even something I normally do unless someone text me which is not often...lol

Open the text icon on your phone. Look for create a new message, In the "to" line, type 33733 there, then in the portion where you type the message, type "WAT" and send. hth

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Judge just said quietly to Staple lady that we don't have any thing until 10:00 on the calendar. It will be quiet in here. #JodiArias

---

I was just about to say the case at 10:00 is the only thing currently showing on JSS's case for today.

I knew I could count on everyone here feeling nervous and seeing this day as being surreal (I honestly have faith the verdict will come today)

Listening back to some of Nurmi's arguments, they don't wash. Period. Even him showing the pictures of the two of them saying does he look scared? Does he look scared? All I kept thinking was ummmm, Jodi doesn't look scared either yet your team cried that she was the victim of DA. Backfire much? :facepalm:

Justice for Travis - 1st Degree Murder

picture.php
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads