Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think HHJP is making a pre-emptive move here by appearing on a popular media show right now at this time in "FCA"s re-invention of her public image".

He is certainly aware of her bankruptcy and the battle the trustee is having to secure her "rights" regarding the period of time when she killed Caylee and her trial and acquittal.

And he probably is aware of Amanda's interview and book release. I feel like he is saying to FCA - "here you go Missie - put my comments in your sock and smoke it. You are going to get questioned about what I have to say over and over again - so good luck with the whitewash attempt." "My street cred checkmates your street cred."

And I also think HHJP's comments strip away any pretense the jurors might have that they "did the right thing".

Thanks is just not enough for this post, especially the parts BBM. :rockon:

Thank you Judge Perry for speaking the truth! It's like a healing balm to our broken hearts. And we weren't wrong about him checking the verdict forms twice in disbelief. ;)

Wonder what the jurors will think now? "Oh we know better than the Judge.."

So true, I wondered about him looking at the form twice and his eyes seemed to give away a tiny glimpse of disbelief and now we know that was true.

Also, after that trial it was just hard to understand the verdict and what did the judge think and how could he 'allow this' and did CA manipulate him? But, she did not, he saw RIGHT thru her, and I also agree with him she will be judged by the judge of all judges and her life outside of jail certainly doesn't seem so swell.

It was also helpful to hear that WE were all right all along, she is a fake, a fraud and a phony and a murderer, because he said there was enough evidence for a 1st degree murder conviction and she got away with it (because of 12 lazy jurors MOO) and a favorable personality in her defense attorney.

Whoa - easy there with the "favorable personality" stuff about Baez! Do you mind if I slice and dice that a little bit??

When you watched the trial - were you impressed with Baez and his courtroom technique? I know when he was "on" I moved from disbelief - to distrust, to being embarrassed for him for being such a buffoon, to really strong dislike, rinse and repeat.

Let's just say "this jury" was more impressed with a "used car salesman" "who cut the cheese" kind of a guy than bring legal minds who put forward a compelling case that expected then to at least connect a few dots.

And just to add - I would not buy a used car from the guy I liked the best thank you very much - I'd have some expert with his/her head under the hood, while I stood around and joked with mr. personality.

Whoa!!!!

Just learning that HLN is airing snippets of Judge Belvin Perry's interview!!! WOW! I can't wait to hear all of it!!!

Whoa!!!!

Just learning that HLN is airing snippets of Judge Belvin Perry's interview!!! WOW! I can't wait to hear all of it!!!

Just check the links Intermezzo posted on the page before this - the interview is there. It's short, to the point, and for pro-Caylee folks - just dazzling!

As one good poster said upthread - it has helped with some healing of our broken hearts.

sigh, I don't know if hearing this from HBP is comforting or just reopening the wound yet again.

I suppose I am glad she never had him fooled, either. So sad for Caylee.

So true, I wondered about him looking at the form twice and his eyes seemed to give away a tiny glimpse of disbelief and now we know that was true.

Also, after that trial it was just hard to understand the verdict and what did the judge think and how could he 'allow this' and did CA manipulate him? But, she did not, he saw RIGHT thru her, and I also agree with him she will be judged by the judge of all judges and her life outside of jail certainly doesn't seem so swell.

It was also helpful to hear that WE were all right all along, she is a fake, a fraud and a phony and a murderer, because he said there was enough evidence for a 1st degree murder conviction and she got away with it (because of 12 lazy jurors MOO) and a favorable personality in her defense attorney.

BBM
In my opinion, I don't think FCA feels any different now then she did before murdering Caylee. She is still relying on everyone else to support her in every way just as she did after Caylee was born. She dosen't have to work, she dosen't have the responsibility of taking care of the child she murdered. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that she continues to steal but she dosen't even have to do that now. Her only concern's right now is getting away without paying one red cent to anyone she owe's (which I'm pretty sure she's happy to pawn that responsibility off on to other's as long as she can control what is going on) and she'll have someone fight tooth and nail not to lose the right's to (her pack of lie's) story. I even doubt that she misses being around other people in the public cuz she has plenty of pro-bono's to visit with.

When HBP says the two sides and that she showed a different side to the jury... I wonder if his mind immediately goes to the same image mine does. Her eerily staring angrily and unmoved at the superimposition of duct tape over her live, smiling daughters face and then over her hollow skull but later heaving and turning/covering her face refusing to look when the jury was brought back in and it was shown for the second time.

That, her phone call home for tony's number, the freak out during jury selection in the salmon colored shirt and the footage of her losing it, looking possessed and demented behind Jose's back only to quickly snap back, adjusting her shirt as Jose turned towards her were the craziest things I have seen from her when the mask slipped.

BBM
In my opinion, I don't think FCA feels any different now then she did before murdering Caylee. She is still relying on everyone else to support her in every way just as she did after Caylee was born. She dosen't have to work, she dosen't have the responsibility of taking care of the child she murdered. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that she continues to steal but she dosen't even have to do that now. Her only concern's right now is getting away without paying one red cent to anyone she owe's (which I'm pretty sure she's happy to pawn that responsibility off on to other's as long as she can control what is going on) and she'll have someone fight tooth and nail not to lose the right's to (her pack of lie's) story. I even doubt that she misses being around other people in the public cuz she has plenty of pro-bono's to visit with.

Casey Anthony is so typical of a parasite. She looks dependent on the surface as she lives a parasitic lifestyle. There is Dependent Personality Disorder

A pervasive and excessive need to be taken care of that leads to submissive and clinging behavior and fears of separation, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has difficulty making everyday decisions without an excessive amount of advice and reassurance from others
(2) needs others to assume responsibility for most major areas of his or her life
(3) has difficulty expressing disagreement with others because of fear of loss of support or approval.
Note: Do not include realistic fears of retribution.
(4) has difficulty initiating projects or doing things on his or her own (because of a lack of self-confidence in judgment or abilities rather than a lack of motivation or energy)
(5) goes to excessive lengths to obtain nurturance and support from others, to the point of volunteering to do things that are unpleasant
(6) feels uncomfortable or helpless when alone because of exaggerated fears of being unable to care for himself or herself
(7) urgently seeks another relationship as a source of care and support when a close relationship ends
(8) is unrealistically preoccupied with fears of being left to take care of himself or herself

Dependent Personality Disorder
http://behavenet.com/dependent-personality-disorder

In truth, she is very independent and is willing to throw people under the bus. None of the criteria are characteristic of Casey Anthony. People who are dependent would be Susan Smith or Ashley Grills.

Oh my how I love Judge P. :blushing:

I really really really wish we could get the Juror's reactions if they watched this interview.

Personally I'd rather not hear from the Pinellas 12. I don't need to hear anything more from them.

I'm just glad that HHJP made these comments to let the Pinellas 12 know that they didn't do the right thing and were bamboozled by a manipulative murderer and used car salesman. I just hope no one who sat on the Pinellas 12 ever sit on another jury for the remainder of their lives.

Guess who is on the Nancy Grace entertainment show tomorrow night?

He can decide if a witness is to be charged with perjury though. He watched Cindy Anthony perjure herself several times and did nothing about it.
He throws the young guy who gave the finger to Ashton into jail, then allows Cindy Anthony and Jose Baez to treat the court with utter contempt.
If we are to respect Judges and the law then let us see it working fairly.

No, the judge can't decide to charge a witness with perjury. That's up to the state prosecutors.

Judge Perry wasn't too bad on the Today show. He said there was evidence for a first degree murder conviction. He said said the prosecution had the best lawyers. Because Baez was the more likeable, it was akin to "who would you buy a used car from?". He stated CA would someday be judged by the judge of all judges and would live with what she has done for the rest of her life. Although I was dreading this interview, it turned out positive for the good guys. (US)He also described how different CA was when the jury was present and when they were not, and about all the yelling and 4 letter words coming from the room when she was advised to take a plea!!

I saw the interview/excerpt on HLN (verdict watch for Arias) and was, at first, happy to hear him make it very clear that he thought CA was guilty and would have to answer to a higher judge. BUT, although he made the remarks about JB being like a used car salesman (I agree) I also blame the judge for ALLOWING that behavior. JB repeatedly addressed the jury - morning noon and night - every single day, and the judge did nothing to stop that. IMO, Perry was more concerned about his appeals record than he was about ultimate (earthly) justice. I also agree with the above points made about his errors. No apologies from me.

I saw the interview/excerpt on HLN (verdict watch for Arias) and was, at first, happy to hear him make it very clear that he thought CA was guilty and would have to answer to a higher judge. BUT, although he made the remarks about JB being like a used car salesman (I agree) I also blame the judge for ALLOWING that behavior. JB repeatedly addressed the jury - morning noon and night - every single day, and the judge did nothing to stop that. IMO, Perry was more concerned about his appeals record than he was about ultimate (earthly) justice. I also agree with the above points made about his errors. No apologies from me.

Ummm - the jury is who Baez was there to address....that was his job as a defense lawyer.

And yes, I agree that HHJP was concerned about appeal issues - he clearly said a couple of times this was a simple murder case - and now we know he expected her to be convicted.

IMO a criminal death case allows a defense attorney a pretty wide berth of behavior before they step over the line. This judge is not Judge Judy in her silly civil trias who acts out for the camera - he is a tough judge who sentenced the first woman to death in Florida and then watched her execution.

Since the judge has now spoken I will make the comment I have been thinking since the verdict was delivered: "How do you jurors sleep at night?"
You should be ashamed of yourselves!!:banghead:

JBP????????

How funny. I haven't watched the THs in a long time, but I might make an exception to see this....

That's what they're saying on Twitter. Hope the Arias decision comes today or Wed so he isn't preempted.

Whoa - easy there with the "favorable personality" stuff about Baez! Do you mind if I slice and dice that a little bit??

When you watched the trial - were you impressed with Baez and his courtroom technique? I know when he was "on" I moved from disbelief - to distrust, to being embarrassed for him for being such a buffoon, to really strong dislike, rinse and repeat.

Let's just say "this jury" was more impressed with a "used car salesman" "who cut the cheese" kind of a guy than bring legal minds who put forward a compelling case that expected then to at least connect a few dots.

And just to add - I would not buy a used car from the guy I liked the best thank you very much - I'd have some expert with his/her head under the hood, while I stood around and joked with mr. personality.

Oh, did I find him favorable NO!! I was flabbergasted by how smarmy and irritating he was, and I never thought for a hot minute the jury was buying what he was selling; until the verdict came in. I think what I meant to say was the jury was favorable to JB over the much better attorney's for the State for whatever reason (b.c IMHO they were ignorant, and just wanted to go home) and that is why they chose to acquit his client ignoring ALL the evidence that showed she did do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member