Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see her hanging out at an internet cafe. Where you can anonymously send crazy-assed emails about whoredoms and rainbows and stuff like that.
Also... We were all noticing a little bit of snaggle tooth action the other day...She was photo-shopping the hell out of all of the pics of herself. I decided.

I think I saw the same thing - when Nurmi stated he didn't like JA 9 out of 10 and she laughed.

Same snaggle tooth moment?

You are correct. Jodi's mom snickered and laughed as she watched Sam and Tanisha rush out of the courtroom.

That is disgusting. The entire family freaks me out. One thing I have never understood is how JA's Mom can sit there and say JA has mental problems, and that she was getting calls from her friends telling her JA needs help. What did she do to get JA help as her Mother? She should be ashamed of herself for not being on top of the situation with JA since forever.

I think a few of you are being a little hard on the Hughes family.

It doesn't seem fair that they are being bad mouthed because they have gone on tv and given interviews about their experiences with Travis and JA. I honestly and truly believe they have granted those interviews because they have wanted to give the media/nation a more complete picture of what happened. Not only of what they witnessed pertaining to JA and Travis' relationship but also of what a good person Travis was.

I have enjoyed listening to Chris and Sky. I believe what they say and am truly touched by their loving friendship they had with Travis.

:)

Well said, Unicorn! God forbid, if a beloved murdered friend was being slandered in court like that, I'd be screaming the truth from the mountaintops.

Anna Nicoles Judge Larry "what'shis face" is driving me friggin bananas.

Could he be any more cliche?

I hope you're right, but it is taking way longer than I thought it would. The longer they don't have a verdict, it favors the defense. I hope I'm wrong because I'm 100% convinced she's guilty of premeditated murder and I think the prosecution has proved it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Something I saw on HLN today, that I never thought about before convinces me completely that JA did not go into a fog after the murder. Some of you probably heard it as well. There were no bloody finger prints of Jodi's on any of the light switches, the door knobs, etc., which means she cleaned her hands before she left then said under oath that when she came out of the fog near the Hover Dam, her hands were covered with blood and that is when she realized "something bad" had happened. How did she get out of that house with all that blood on her hands and leave no traces of blood on the door knob? Remember, she claimed to have washed the blood off her hands when she stopped in the desert. This is just one more lie by JA. If she had left blood anywhere when she exited the house, the roommates would have seen it and found Travis's body before so much time had passed. If her hands were covered in blood when she stopped in the desert, and none was found in the house downstairs, she must have jumped out the upstairs window. There is no fog, she remembers everything.

I loved that lady who listed all those comments on her fluorescent poster board - brilliant! And, yes, the coming out of the fog and discovering bloody hands must have been yet another lie! Surprise, surprise! :floorlaugh:

I think KN understands JA manipulation all too well. After all, he couldn't get away from her either.

"And why he opened the door 4:00 a.m. that morning, I have no idea."

Taylor Searle

Travis did not open the door, probably had no idea the killer was coming. I think she was trying to blackmail Travis with the sex tape (Travis didn't tell Taylor all of it) and Jodi was bringing a dupe phone to erase sex call and a $200 car payment with an apology to make nice.. blah-blah---let me in, Travis, I'm so tired and sorry.

We know what the psycho did to him.

Well, don't worry, because we have seen most of what the jury has seen. They have not seen bits and pieces. They have seen the context, and Jodi asking "what, what did you say?" after each of the potentially damagiing things Travis said. *snipped*

Keeping the faith the jury stands strong, united & ready to give M1 tomorrow!!

((((((((((Sleuth13)))))))))))

I want to believe that this is a rare instance because I feel majority of the 'press' not HLN are pretty much Pro Prosecution that TA was slaughtered for no reason.. *snipped*

I had to stop watching HLN and go to the observer thread for real scoop!! I really want to see EVERY CHANNEL flashing GUILTY, M1 tomorrow!!! Alllllllllllllll.day.long!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Gram used to teach us, Dogs don't bark at parked cars. Someone like her....just think....parked car. Pay her no mind at all. :facepalm::facepalm:

Love and hugs from here.

Meet the jury...she is NOT one of them

http://t.co/oO8K6g1wq6

YES!!!!! That's awesome!!!! Tomorrow my screen save will be a parked car!! If she walks by my office I can look at it and laugh!!! No-one will ever know why :) Thank you for that!!!!!

My computer keeps crashing and y'all are too fast - i want to thank all of you for being REAL!!! I won't blow up this thread anymore with thank-yous but just know all of your words gave me the strength to let it go!! As they say, "HATERS GONNA HATE" and justice WILL be served!

Wasn't there "Red Koolaid stains" on the passenger seat and rear seat? This may be due to the knife having blood on it and her clothing etc that she probably threw into the passenger and back seats before burning all the evidence out in the desert..Therefore getting blood on her hands again.

Red Koolaid stains is not blood stains. I'm sure LE went over that car with a fine tooth comb. They would have tested those stains for blood and if they did, they were not blood stains or we would have heard it as evidence in court.

Who ever that judge commentator is on HLN is doesn't have a clue. He is talking about how wrong it is that the judge from the CA trial has no business speaking out. Yet he criticizes Mr. Martinez all the time. So what he is retired now, it is still inappropriate.

That is disgusting. The entire family freaks me out. One thing I have never understood is how JA's Mom can sit there and say JA has mental problems, and that she was getting calls from her friends telling her JA needs help. What did she do to get JA help as her Mother? She should be ashamed of herself for not being on top of the situation with JA since forever.

The mother and aunt acting like Jodie! In mature disconnected. Something seriously not right with them. No emotion for Jodie all emotion spent making fun of the autopsy pics and the Alexander family. I know the jury has seen this! It's happened to,many times for it to go unnoticed. They totally freak me out too! I think the mom and aunt also need serious help, very inmature, insensitive, no remorse nada now thats too scary.

I keep thinking about what Chris said last night on Tricia's show...dont let that woman have any of our energy. I continue to focus on Travis not her. I believe the jury will get it right. I believe and i will continue to believe that Travis is guiding us thru this as an angel.

His love and kindness can be felt worldwide.

Thanks so much Katiecool for all that you have given us and the family and freinds. You have taught us allot.

With hearing the Amanda Berry story...i continue to BELIEVE

JA just twittered that she would have signed a plea years ago to avoid "this disaster", but she was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.

She also says she wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. Her only other option was suicide....

Sounds like she's scared. About time.

There was a guy interviewed a long while ago that claimed he loaned her money to make the trip. She told him Travis and her had a huge fight and she needed to get there. Iirc they met at an Internet cafe and became friends. He also said she was constantly wanting him to look at photos she took.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paul Stern is the guy from the Internet cafe.

offspring. I love how Jodi wanted the female off her case-I guess any man will do...even Nurmi. And her mother said what, that Nurmi has the rest of his life to start a private practice? So he should change his career plans because of Jodi...is that "entitled" thing like hereditary?

Tonight was not a good time to read this. Mike Hughes was on some show tonight and he had to sit behind the Arias family the last day of trial and he was really upset about their behavior and how they laughed when the picture of Travis with his throat cut was shown. I'm not feeling the sympathy I have to say...

BBM: There's a lot I could say about this letter; from a grammatical, psychological, and contextual standpoint. But I will refrain.

Now is not the time for a time out!

:floorlaugh:

:what: My mom thinks Jodi will get off and walk because she is a woman. Ugh

I wish my mother would listen. It's funny how we all have all opinions. She also believes Jodi "forgot what happened" aka: FOG. Good Lord!

My moms in her 80's ... She'd insert the needle herself!

IMO older people are far more intelligent! they're able to exercise common sense, logic and deductive reasoning skills far better than anyone my age I have met! They were around long before DNA, video and CSI.

It's like GPS. It makes people stupid. In ten years kids won't know how to even read a map or learn how to get places. They will just rely on GPS. Sad...very sad. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my clients is a judge. We were talking about jurors one day and he made the remark that it is hard to get sensible jurors nowadays, because
jurors think its going to be like CSI .He said that before DNA and other things that are now used most cases were circumstantial and that jurors are sometimes spoiled by those kind of shows and expect that....sad...

It super ticks me off that some people think that people over 60, turn to mush... I am still in my 30's, parents in 60's and they are the people that taught me right and wrong and the consequences of both. They are super active in sports, still. Not waiting to die in a rocking chair.

This is really regional. I travel for a living and see it first hand. Certain places the kids run the parents, when the PARENT'S SHOULD RUN THE KID'S. I notice it more and more in certain parts of the country. If you are offended, you might be in that category.

(MyVice, this is not directed at you, lol) But posts before which seem to indicate older equals sympathy.

Oh, I couldn't agree more!

My kids all respect the knowledge of their elders and treat people with kindness. They also know the value of being self sufficient and that although it is nice to have "things" it's more valuable to know that you could get along without them if you had to. Not sure if that made sense but...

Whatever happened to the adage "With age comes wisdom"? Maybe it's been tossed by the wayside in our new disposable world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidsmith107