Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably was bloodstains. The only reason we never heard about it as evidence--and the reason LE likely never examined the car--is that it wasn't until July 15 that Jodi mentioned renting a car to Detective Flores. Even then she claimed she couldn't recall which rental car agency she used.

Since she returned the car more than a month earlier, of course it had long since been cleaned and re-rented numerous times, making it pointless to pursue. It would have been tainted/compromised evidence, even if any traces remained. Worthless in court.

Now Jodi's handprint in blood, mixed with Travis' blood on the wall - that is solid evidence. They also had her DNA on her hair with root intact, in blood, at the crime scene. They didn't really need any more than that.

No wonky finger in that print either. The finger was straight.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, did her story make it to Canada? I read this great book about her family and their history of organised drug trafficking to Bali and other places http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13045297-sins-of-the-father nearly everyone in Australia thinks she is guilty now, but we also think she was acting for her brother, and if the family had just kept quiet and paid a bribe at the time she would have been out years ago.

Jodi has this unbelievable sense of entitlement. Boohoo, they didn't settle and she didn't get what she wants. Now she's whining about it. The state didn't want to settle and nor did they family of Travis. How does she expect them to settle because SHE doesn't want to go to trial. Are they suppose to appease by her wishes even though she MURDERED their brother in the most horrific way?

I honestly cannot even begin to fathom what his family must be going through. They had a terrible childhood. They lost both parents due to drug addiction. Their brother was murdered. They lost their grandmother, who was the person that took care of them after the loss of their parents. I'm just sadden by the fact that his grandmother never lived to watch the trial, and hopefully see justice being served. I really feel for his family. They went through a lot.

Agree with everything you said except for one thing, and please, anyone correct me if I am wrong. I thought that his mother died from drug addiction, then his father sobered up, yet died from a motorcycle accident.

I am not trying to "be right", I just want to recognize that his father may have been trying to do right.....

I no longer want her on death row I want her to get LWOP be put in gen pop and TRY to survive.

It's my opinion if she gets LWOP and allowed to manipulate for the rest of her life - She wins - She will be very happy and still in control. That is what she asked for and Juan Martinez told her NO. GP will be her slaves. Nobody in GP will be after her except for you know what...JMO

Ea
Are you friggin kidding me?

What an act! I am now disgusted by Judge Judy. Honestly, I never understood how she got away with how she spoke to people.....Even idiots.

That is not her husband...if he was, she would put him in his place, no more interviews...
I like her style, no nonsense, no bs.

If more judges were like her, we would have a great justice system.

And far less sidebars.

I don't pay any attention to her tweets...Or Donovan's tweets. This is what Donovan wants - Your attention. I haven't seen them and won't look for them. JMO

I don't follow her, just read when she posts. She isn't getting a bit of my twitter attn.

This had me reeling when I heard it.......and I bet Chris did too but he is too .......

I'm without words..........I have my view here on WS on my siggie of a quote of Thurston, our fellow WS'er......if you guys can see my siggie with Thurston's quote.........TRAVIS DIED BECAUSE HE couldn't take another life to protect his own...............

I can't even address this..as I so very much agree with Thurston's quote which I took from him...... :stormingmad: :stormingmad: :stormingmad: :stormingmad:

There's no way to know if that's true or not.

Dr. Drew has the Hughes on and Marcia Clark is there - she has some questions for them. Should be interesting.

Where are they finding these 'jurors' on HLN? This guy said he'd date JA if she was found guilty of manslaughter. Wow.

Please tell me it's not juror 10. He's the one that was the holdout vote at the start of the show, exclaiming he thought manslaughter was the more appropriate charge....:facepalm:

I've known him since 3rd grade- we grew up together and are still friends. if he said he would date her I can tell you the absolute truth is either a) he's playing a smart"butt" or b) the producers are doing some (predictable) staging.

I am so giving him a hard time right now.....manslaughter :banghead:

I no longer want her on death row I want her to get LWOP be put in gen pop and TRY to survive.

Not me. I think she'd be liked in gen pop. She killed a man who abused her, used her like toilet paper and then told her to get lost. (As far as they know). I bet there are several women in there that were used by men and maybe that's part of the reason they're there---sold drugs for them, helped them rob, etc. She'll be voted 'Most Popular' and continue drawing (copying) and singing in the yearly talent competitions. Way too good of a life for her. The girl has got to go.

It probably was bloodstains. The only reason we never heard about it as evidence--and the reason LE likely never examined the car--is that it wasn't until July 15 that Jodi mentioned renting a car to Detective Flores. Even then she claimed she couldn't recall which rental car agency she used.

Since she returned the car more than a month earlier, of course it had long since been cleaned and re-rented numerous times, making it pointless to pursue. It would have been tainted/compromised evidence, even if any traces remained. Worthless in court.

Now Jodi's handprint in blood, mixed with Travis' blood on the wall - that is solid evidence. They also had her DNA on her hair with root intact, in blood, at the crime scene. They didn't really need any more than that.
Completely agree. Mr. Columbo (guy from Budget) said he thoroughly cleaned the car, including the "red kool-aid" stains. He also testified that all four floor mats were missing when JA returned the car. Who does that? Someone with something to hide.

It's absolutely disgusting that JA is tweeting. Something needs to change. I don't care if she's doing it through her muscle on the outside, it's unacceptable. She's in jail not daycamp. I guess I missed that part of "inmate rights" where Twitter accounts are acceptable.

I don't watch HLN but I'm beyond fed up with the attention being given with these varmints like DB being featured as guests on NG and taking phone calls from viewers and stating that yes in fact she is tweeting JA's messages. It's taunting and disrespecting the courts, the Alexander family, and anyone with respect for the system and process.

I'm sick of JA's mother and aunt and the front row on the defense side chuckling for the last 4 months like they're watching a standup comedy show when Travis' friends and family have had to maintain poker faces as their brother's autopsy photos and last moments on earth are repeatedly splashed on the monitor and the dirty defense lawyers make hideous accusations to satisfy the defendant's perverted dark existence.

The least the jury can do is follow the jury instructions and the law and render the only verdict, M1 and give the Alexanders justice and peace.... and after that, IMO more attention needs to be paid to victims rights and controlling the reach these defendants have from behind bars. Ridiculous. Really.

:rant: Alright I'm done.

Pshhh he might be the only smoker left.

That's exactly what I thought (being a smoker myself) but Jinky tried to turn it into something else...I wish they would keep Beth and get rid of Jinky...

Please tell me it's not juror 10. He's the one that was the holdout vote at the start of the show, exclaiming he thought manslaughter was the more appropriate charge....:facepalm:

I've known him since 3rd grade- we grew up together and are still friends. if he said he would date her I can tell you the absolute truth is either a) he's playing a smart"butt" or b) the producers are doing some (predictable) staging.

I am so giving him a hard time right now.....manslaughter :banghead:

I think it was him !!! Not positive though as its just on in the backround...

Since when has Nancy done a show on domestic violence victims? Her show has been about Jodi for 4 months.
Wait... Ok Jodi is correct she is the disgrace to real victims. :)

Nancy was a prosecutor for many years, was herself a person who lost a loved one through murder (her fiancé) and worked for the National DV hotline (not sure the exact name) for over tens years. Girl knows of what she speaks of!

autopsy pics - pics that were never released to the public even - pics that were never saw b4 :( w/ really horrible messages :(

Maybe the 19 pics found in her cell?

Red Koolaid stains is not blood stains. I'm sure LE went over that car with a fine tooth comb. They would have tested those stains for blood and if they did, they were not blood stains or we would have heard it as evidence in court.
They were presumably blood stains. The rental car company wrongly assumed it was "Koolaid" and had the car thoroughly cleaned. There wasn't any blood to be recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708