Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guess. For a long time my huusband couldn't get over the fact Jodi is a young pretty woman. A young woman had to be protecting herself. I finally persuaded him with crime scene photos and Jodi behaviors. Guess. The jury needs to work around this.

My husband finds nothing "pretty" about JA.

Yeah. I had said yesterday that I thought the jurors needed to finally speak on all they'd heard. That could be what they are doing. Just others people who don't believe the knife came first think JM blew first degree murder.

I think that he got it right. Gun first doesn't even make the camera fall in the place for the ceiling shot if you think he was shot sitting in the shower.

I posted this last night, but it's definitely gotten lost in the excitement. Here you go:

Attachments

• travis.jpg
    travis.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 28
I am not the least bit worried at this point we do not have a verdict. It is a DP case. Is she deserving? Yes. If i was one of the Jurors I would need to go thru the evidence despite feeling Murder 1 off the hop. It would be a decision I would have to live with the rest of my life. I would want dialogue. Support. At the end of the day I would want to walk away and never look back.

I totally agree. We can see from a lot of the jury questions that they were paying attention and taking this seriously. I think there's a good chance the verdict is decided but they wanted to sleep on it to feel solid in their decisions.

They've also put months of their lives into this and want to get it right and feel good about it. I'm sure it was a stressful day for them. Especially if they went through photos in evidence, etc.

:blushing:uuugh! I have been here for a while and still don't get the elephant connection? Someone help me out. I know this is going to be a DUH moment but I can't figure it out.
:websleuther:

I might be basing this on diaputed posts but I thought the picture above Travis' bed had elephants in it and Tyanisha, A or Samantha A had a vision about where to find the gun & there was a search. Longer story is told in KCL's thread or courtroom observers thread. hth

So no one wants to take a stab at what could be a sticking point for the jury on premeditated murder?

I will now, I just saw a rerun of JA being cross examined by Juan - he's asking her about when she picked up the knife, and she responds that she doesn't remember but it's possible that Travis grabbed it first....I NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE! I guess it could be a sticking point. What a slimy thing she is.

In response to a post I can no longer find women's prisons revolve around women like Jodi. They have a lot of influence over other inmates and with Jodi being smarter than most and manipulating being a part of her personality she'll do fine.
As a staff member we depended on Jodi's. They were quick to tell someone if anything was planned where someone would get hurt -- they're loyal to no one.
The only punishment she could get is death row. Solitude is her enemy and she would have a life of writing appeal after appeal. She wouldn't trust an attorney to do that.
Here's hoping for justice for Travis.

DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went downstairs as I don't often go, and went to a special support thread for a current member ...........and did a scroll back...........DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!! if I didn't see a posting by SoonerFan#1.

*ATL bows down her head.........and prays for SoonerFan#1 who we lost..................*

DAYUM!!!!!!!! She was such a special poster who I'm sure is welcoming so many into heaven. So so strange to see those that have passed away here when you do a previous scroll through on the threads. So many live on forever helping others and creating the "threads" to help others by passing it on even after they are gone.

Tears for SoonerFan#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Does anyone know if her hubby still posts here like he used to???)

Awww I'm sorry u are just getting the news. Sooner and I were PMing thru the Sandusky Trial. She was messaging me from her Hospital bed. Felt better after some rough days and then released from Hospital. We shared another PM then nothing.....Wonderful lady. I dont know if her hubby is still here.

:blushing:uuugh! I have been here for a while and still don't get the elephant connection? Someone help me out. I know this is going to be a DUH moment but I can't figure it out.
:websleuther:

You and me both! When I see all these elephants, I think about our rivals across our State.....

What if the prosecutor says he is 6 feet tall, is that an exaggeration or a lie? (something like that ) love him!

I think if he said he was a 6Ft 2" gopher it would be. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I will now, I just saw a rerun of JA being cross examined by Juan - he's asking her about when she picked up the knife, and she responds that she doesn't remember but it's possible that Travis grabbed it first....I NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE! I guess it could be a sticking point. What a slimy thing she is.

I heard that and JM's like "Oh, now Mr Alexaaaander has the knife?!!"

Truth is, if Mr Alexaaaander has the knife, then she would know that because he'd have to get it off the nightstand. According to her linebacker pose, he didn't have it.

I think if he said he was a 6Ft 2" gopher it would be. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

If we get the first degree murder verdict today then I'm treating you to a dozen freshly made sourdough donuts! Ok, I'll send you another dozen chocolate donuts if JA loses it in court after hearing the verdict. :floorlaugh:

You must not have heard the entire statement. JM got her to say that Travis didn't have the knife in his hand EVER.

With JA showing she can speak from the inside, don't 'ya think she's dangerous? Who would think of selling artwork? I guess she had to get it while she could but to be stupid enought to trash Travis says it all. Cut her off & the horse she rode in on. That's insulting to the people of AZ. Our thoughts are with the family first and always. jmo

I think dr. G is shady because his hair is black but his mustache is gray. What's he hiding? Did he meet Jodi at the salon?

I heard that and JM's like "Oh, now Mr Alexaaaander has the knife?!!"

Truth is, if Mr Alexaaaander has the knife, then she would know that because he'd have to get it off the nightstand. According to her linebacker pose, he didn't have it.

Yeah, her testimony wasn't clear. She was all over the place.

I can understand that sentiment but what if someone on the jury doesn't believe in a higher power? I believe in God, but I know that some people would be offended if I asked that of them. Maybe all the jurors believe in a higher power. i don't know.

It could be possible that they've already agreed. I was just assuming that perhaps they hadn't yet.

I respect your opinion, but that is exactly what I was trying to relay. That if a juror asked others that they needed time out (lol, not like ours here, sorry nursie, lol!) to give another day to pray to God, or their higher power, or just relect on the impact of their decision, that I truly believe that other jurors WOULD RESPECT this time of reflection. Whatever the reason needed to judge someone to life in prison or possibly death, is something that I would ask time for reflection.

Didn't mean to relay that others agreed with "who the higher power/God was" just that the juror who might ask for time, that the others would respect that of another juror if it was asked for.

Would be a shame if someone would not respect such if they didn't agree on the other persons reasoning/belief in a shared God or higher power IMHO. I can't / don't want to fathom that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998