MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so frustrating sitting on WS - so many of you believing he's the guy - and unable to do anything!

Portobello - you live in GH??? Wow...you live near my family! My brother in law is from GH and his family still lives there.

If I were there right now, I would be stalking this guy.........sheesh, then I'd probably end up arrested and he would still be free!

It just occured to me that there is also a marina on Harbor Island.

It's so frustrating sitting on WS - so many of you believing he's the guy - and unable to do anything!

Portobello - you live in GH??? Wow...you live near my family! My brother in law is from GH and his family still lives there.

If I were there right now, I would be stalking this guy.........sheesh, then I'd probably end up arrested and he would still be free!

Portabello's is a restaurant in Grand Haven, in the Piano Factory mall! I wasn't referring to a member of WS. Sorry bout that!!

I hope they find something, but also hope they don't. I have been looking at pics of the plant and this place seems like it would be secluded enough to bring a victim...:(. Any locals, is it as spooky and secluded as it looks? Trying so hard to think positive right now, its getting harder and harder though...IMHO

That looks like him, even with the camera in front of his face. And Harbor Island would be a great spot to take pictures...

So his name is right there....
I can't access the link. Blocks on my computer prevent access to FB and social media.

I notice a picture from Baldwin MI......thats anoher locationn that I hunt extensively..

There were alot of hunters there the past two weeks, but its a large wooded area....very rural

I hope they find something, but also hope they don't. I have been looking at pics of the plant and this place seems like it would be secluded enough to bring a victim...:(. Any locals, is it as spooky and secluded as it looks? Trying so hard to think positive right now, its getting harder and harder though...IMHO

There you are! Too bad you don't live in Grand Haven....I know you'd be tracking this guy all over town ;)

I hope they don't find Jessica here. This location would work for both of our RSOs though. Really points towards both.

I can't imagine it could be either one of these guys, just because if a bunch of people like us who don't even know them could sit around and figure it out, how on earth would nobody in their lives turn them in? And how would police not have one of them in custody by now. It just doesn't make sense.

With his pictures....I can see he goes to very remote locations...Harbor Island probably the closest....Baldwin is about 1.5 hours north...

Taking pictures....no solid work schedule...

Obviously he travels alot more and takes alot more pictures than what is shown on that site...

I hope they don't find Jessica here. This location would work for both of our RSOs though. Really points towards both.

I can't imagine it could be either one of these guys, just because if a bunch of people like us who don't even know them could sit around and figure it out, how on earth would nobody in their lives turn them in? And how would police not have one of them in custody by now. It just doesn't make sense.

That's just what I've been stewing over! How can so many people recognize this guy and his family not turn him in? Then again, how many times have we seen families do just that? It's sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk