MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a safety thing. An internal GPS in a phone, as well as a removable chip. Women have hiding spots on their body, and an easily removed GPS could aid in tracking. It went along with someone elses GPS idea.

My sis just called to tell me about something on the Find Jessica FB...I don't believe I can link or paraphrase but you all might want to go on over and take a look at posts by someone with initials KS referring to posts by a SV. The SV posts now seem to be gone, but wow.

I'm in and out of here a lot, so I'm not able to keep up with every detail. Please tell me, how do you know that he seemed like he frequented the gas station? Surely if that is true then people know him by name.
The 911 caller? He states that is a regular stop after work. Sorry I have no way to send links.

Deanna Falzone ‏@DeannaFalzone 5m
MSP no longer at Harbor Island in GH...found no clues in #JessicaHeeringa case @FOX17

Like a safety thing. An internal GPS in a phone, as well as a removable chip. Women have hiding spots on their body, and an easily removed GPS could aid in tracking. It went along with someone elses GPS idea.

I agree about GPS phone tracking, I think it's crucial. As for the body....wondering what type of hiding spots you have in mind. Not so sure about that one. I wouldn't want it internal, that's for sure. And if someone is assaulting you they may find it on your body and remove it. Any perp would know to look for it if we had the technology. You could install it in a ring or other piece of jewelry, but some killers take mementos like jewelry. It would be hard to have items with GPS that perps wouldn't know about, and take it to cover their tracks. Sickos always seem to be one step ahead of the law.

In fact, we are going to see more and more phones disappearing, put in other locations or batteries removed, and not left with victims, because of pings....

The 911 caller? He states that is a regular stop after work. Sorry I have no way to send links.

Someone called 911 to report this guy (TH) and stated that he is regular at the gas station? And he matches the sketch? And he has a silver Town and Country? And he is an RSO?

Yet he is not arrested. Mind blowing.

I agree about GPS phone tracking, I think it's crucial. As for the body....wondering what type of hiding spots you have in mind. Not so sure about that one. I wouldn't want it internal, that's for sure. And if someone is assaulting you they may find it on your body and remove it. Any perp would know to look for it if we had the technology. You could install it in a ring or other piece of jewelry, but some killers take mementos like jewelry. It would be hard to have items with GPS that perps wouldn't know about, and take it to cover their tracks. Sickos always seem to be one step ahead of the law.

In fact, we are going to see more and more phones disappearing, put in other locations or batteries removed, and not left with victims, because of pings....
Lol..welll..I would not want to say ALL the spots on here..but obvious first spot is breasts. Think granny..annnd then there are others outside the body!!

Just a thought.

If it was small internal wouldn't be bad. Haha grossssss but not bad if it would save a life.

There was a brief report just now about Jessica Heeringa on the WDIV (Detroit) news at noon. I'll post video when it's available.

Posting from FB is not allowed it is considered rumor.

The only thing allowed here is from main stream media and law enforcement. Its not perfect but we try our best to keep rumor out as much as we possibly can and this seems to work the best.

Thank you

Ima

This statement that we heard the other day about Jessica leaving a cell phone behind has been bugging me. Jessica's fiance stated said he had their only cell with him in the beginning. If there was really a cell left behind at the station, wonder why it never got out until a couple of days ago. Did LE WANT the second cell to leak for some reason? Is this just more bad reporting and there really is no second cell? Was the boyfriend not telling the truth? I am completely confused.

If there really was a second cell, it makes me think it's less likely that some random RSO is involved. Also less likely that the lottery/credit card ring is involved. A second cell makes it seem she has something to hide, like a boyfriend. A boyfriend who might have something to do with her disappearance.

This FB exchange just dug that angle in a little deeper for me.

Lol..welll..I would not want to say ALL the spots on here..but obvious first spot is breasts. Think granny..annnd then there are others outside the body!!

Just a thought.

If it was small internal wouldn't be bad. Haha grossssss but not bad if it would save a life.

If you are being raped it will most likely be seen on the body. As for internally, well, that could be very ugly, too. A good idea, but not foolproof. There is always the implant in the hand or forehead, permanent, trackable by computer.....but then there's the whole book of Revelation, mark of the beast, antichrist thing.....no thanks!!!:eek: ;)

My sis just called to tell me about something on the Find Jessica FB...I don't believe I can link or paraphrase but you all might want to go on over and take a look at posts by someone with initials KS referring to posts by a SV. The SV posts now seem to be gone, but wow.

I can't find the post you are referring to. About what time did they post?

Posting from FB is not allowed it is considered rumor.

The only thing allowed here is from main stream media and law enforcement. Its not perfect but we try our best to keep rumor out as much as we possibly can and this seems to work the best.

Thank you

Ima

Just to clarify, is it ok to direct members over to FB so that they can see things for themselves? TIA

I can't find the post you are referring to. About what time did they post?

Me either.

Have there been some new developments this morning? I'm having a hard time following this thread. Too much paraphrasing.

Me either.

Have there been some new developments this morning? I'm having a hard time following this thread. Too much paraphrasing.

There are many, many links available. Four threads worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member