MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of the Cleveland case, and as I mentioned in Thread 1, I think we need to go back and pull up the aerial satellite views again of all the RSOs homes, see if anything stands out.

We should also go back and look for anyone who has inserted themselves into the investigation (via comments on all MSM articles, etc.).

There has goooot to be something in the first couple of threads.

Maybe the perp is even right here. Reading and possibly posting right along with us.

In light of the Cleveland case, and as I mentioned in Thread 1, I think we need to go back and pull up the aerial satellite views again of all the RSOs homes, see if anything stands out.

We should also go back and look for anyone who has inserted themselves into the investigation (via comments on all MSM articles, etc.).

There has goooot to be something in the first couple of threads.

Maybe the perp is even right here. Reading and possibly posting right along with us

It's not me - I swear I don't even own a van! :scared:

Also, in light of the Cleveland case, notice the perps were family members. Sounds a little familiar doesn't it? (not saying LLL is responsible, just pointing out the family disfunctionality we previously discussed).

Also in light of the Cleveland case, hopefully LE is going way back in their records and reviewing call logs again for anything that possibly stands out from the past (needle in a haystack, I know).

Maybe we need to focus on property records more (alternate properties held by RSOs). I know LE would be checking into this, but still...maybe we can split up the RSOs in Michigan (not just in the immediate area) in an organized fashion (say, look at RSOs whose names begin with the same letter as your username)....just thinking of ideas....

Maybe there really is a connection to at least one of those other cases in April...

Maybe there really is a connection to at least one of those other cases in April...

It's pretty uncanny. I believe I heard that the girls who have now been rescued were abducted in the month of April (all three of them?).
It caught my ear because we were just talking about April abductions here.

I used to think that April showers bring May flowers. :sheesh:

Chief Shaw has mentioned search warrants several times now. Clue?
Do they detect Jessica is being held somewhere and they're not free to search premises without a search warrant? How frustrating!

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/search-warrant-basics-29742.html
(About search warrants)

I'd check machine shops south of the Exxon station.

That would effectively eliminate the RSO's then.
If they can tie an RSO to a property they can use that to get a warrant easily. :twocents:

Someone called 911 to report this guy (TH) and stated that he is regular at the gas station? And he matches the sketch? And he has a silver Town and Country? And he is an RSO?

Yet he is not arrested. Mind blowing.

No. You're confusing things.
The 911 caller is not TAH. The 911 caller is a regular at the gas station. I do not believe we've seen a pic of the 911 caller. Probably due to the fact that he is a witness.TAH matches the sketch. Hope that helps.

ok, i keep getting behind and now i think i'm all caught up (until i refresh again, lol) but one thing that had me curious about today's search...

the van was seen on two videos going NORTH from the gas station, then the search was done SOUTH of the gas station... and i've seen a couple of other people here suggest doing searches SOUTH of the gas station. did i miss something? is there reason to believe the perp headed back south at some point?

just trying to keep my head straight (it's not so easy these days! ;))

I feel like LE running off to search that area on a tip this morning kind of shows that they are still open to anything, i.e nothing narrowed down. Depressing, IMO.

I feel like LE running off to search that area on a tip this morning kind of shows that they are still open to anything, i.e nothing narrowed down. Depressing, IMO.

Well, maybe they should read WS - people here seem to think they know exactly who did it! And if they're right then why isn't his door being beaten down?

No. You're confusing things.
The 911 caller is not TAH. The 911 caller is a regular at the gas station. I do not believe we've seen a pic of the 911 caller. Probably due to the fact that he is a witness.TAH matches the sketch. Hope that helps.

What do you mean? I didn't say that the 911 caller is TAH. I asked if the 911 caller was reporting about TAH being a frequent customer at the gas station.......:confused:

A few reminders...

We do not have any POI's or Suspects named in this case. We will not discuss anyone in this manner until or unless LE does name a POI or suspect.

We are a victim friendly site, the family (including the boyfriend) are victims. No bashing, sleuthing or talking about them in a suspicious manner.

Rumors are not allowed. If you are stating something as fact, link to it. You can discuss what is known in main stream media and from law enforcement. You can speculate with what is known at this time only, no wild rumors or speculation.

Posting or discussing comments from FB or news pages are not allowed.You can suggest checking out the comments section or FB, but it is considered rumor and not discussible here.

Sex Offenders
It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.

Ima

Bumping...

Has Jessica's Mom or Dad appealed publicly to her captor to let her go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member