verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again today...Nerves are still gone. Gonna try to go about doing my "Normal" everyday chores as best I can. I am SO MAD at this JURY right now for not understanding how SIMPLE this verdict should be. What are they NOT understanding? Why are they waiting so long? My heart is just breaking with worry and concern they are not understanding just how EVIL this woman really is. I wish I could just tell them, they have to have seen SOMETHING on this case, I don't care if they have been admonished NOT TO, there is NO way they could NOT have seen SOMETHING about this case, they have to know....they just have to. Heartbreak.

I'd rather it be long, slow and correct, than to be short with a NG verdict. I'm not worried. I've been up all night going back over those jury questions. They have got this! :seeya:

I would not put too much stock in the Italian justice system. My hubby grew up there. Most of the governmental systems are corrupt...easily bought. MOO
The DA that was prosecuting Amanda was arrested and waiting for his own trial to start. His case was pending while he was prosecuting her. Joke.:scared:

10 EST, 1:00 Az time.

I guess they will be coming in at ten instead of nine everyday. Im crossing my fingers. They have got to get this right. A side note. Once she is convicted I dont think Doavan will be allowed to visit her. They will be considered two felons. I could be wrong. My cat is making it hard to post. She keeps rubbing her face on my hand.

I really thought I can go about normal activities this week because this case has now in the hands of the jury. I actually find this part more stressful. The jury has so much to go over during their deliberations and I know they don't know everything the public knows.
Anyway, Mark Garagos was on GMA. Sorry, I missed most of the clip as hubby started talking to me. I did here him say that she might get death because of the way they addressed the jury questions to her. The used her name, Jodi. Well, what else would they use.....Ms. Arias, Maam, Murderer any of the names Nurmi used to describe her? I don't buy that excuse. The jurors used Jodi because that is her name. Simple...why read something into that?

The jury used Jodi because they were conditioned by the DT to do this - months of calling her Jodi was a defense strategy and the jurors did this out of habit. :stormingmad: Same thing with lowering her chair and making her appear different with her glasses, clothes, hair....all DT strategy. Geragos thinks he was the master of this - and his games didn't work for SP.

In the end I don't believe it means much.

images

Good Morning WSleuthers !!! bon appetit.

Someone posted this a day or two ago, I watched about 15-20 minutes and just could not stand a minute more of it. Actually, if these women are "our future", Dear God Help us!

JA doesn't not form relationships with other women - other than to use them - women do not like JA. This is a JA performance to appear to get along and survive while in jail.

Ha wait till she gets to the 'big house' we will see how she plays with the BIG GIRLS. :rockon:

:coffeecup: GOOD MORNING! :coffeecup:

This is my "positive affirmation" for the day:

:cheer: I will, not, spec-u-late! :cheer:

(Easier said than done, I know.)

I'd rather it be long, slow and correct, than to be short with a NG verdict. I'm not worried. I've been up all night going back over those jury questions. They have got this! :seeya:

I sure hope so...Why would they be taking this long? :banghead:

This case is cut and dry, either they believe that thing or they don't, there is NO middle ground here. They can't believe one thing she says and then not the other. It's all or nothing. I can't understand what the hold up is. I also worry that the questions from the jury were from the jurors that have been removed!!! My god, I'm making myself more sick...I keep having flashbacks to the CA case.

UGH!!! :scared:

JA doesn't not form relationships with other women - other than to use them - women do not like JA. This is a JA performance to appear to get along and survive while in jail.

Ha wait till she gets to the 'big house' we will see how she plays with the BIG GIRLS. :rockon:

Yep. She was claiming she was using her commissary to help "indigent girls"...I'm sure her "help" comes with a price.

I would not put too much stock in the Italian justice system. My hubby grew up there. Most of the governmental systems are corrupt...easily bought. MOO

what did amanda do when her room mate died. did amanda to this day ever, even as a friend said she was sorry that her roommate died by the hands of people she knew.?

100% through with this case and all future cases. We need professional jurors, not rag tag morons!
Wait. Because they have not come back with a verdict as rapidly as you would have liked, they're "rag-tag morons??" C'mon. They sat and listened to a complicated case (with MUCH subterfuge added) for over four months. They asked intelligent and thoughtful questions. They could not even talk about it---with anyone--until a handful of days ago.

Now, they have mountains of evidence to go through. They have forms to make sure they comply with the law. They have heavy hearts to unburden by talking with the only other people in the entire WORLD in their position.

The emotional and physical well-being of these people has been compromised by sitting on this jury. (Talk about PTSD! They've seen images they can't un-see; they've heard horrors they can't unhear; that we've willingly chosen to do the same is immaterial. They've been burdened with a difficult job----and are being criticized for the way they're doing it, by people who have NO idea who they are, how they work, and the conclusion they will reach.) Now, imagine what they will face once the verdict is in---either way they go. They will be bombarded by the media. They will see evidence that was withheld. (If you want to decry something in our system, focus on rules of evidence that kept these things from then, rather than the pace of a jury deliberating a months-long case.) They will have to carry their decision on their hearts and consciences the rest of their lives. Lives that will never be the same.

"Rag-tag morons" is harsh and inappropriate. This jury has very clearly has taken this job very, very seriously. They've given up months of their lives. The least we can do--despite our impatience--is afford them the time to reach a decision they can live with for the rest of their lives, sparing them judgment until we know what that decision is.

Will today be the day??

Yes, IMO, today is the day.

I have been following this, just not posting much about it. I tend to get too wrapped up in things like this.

Today is the day (hopefully), that JA gets found guilty beyond a reasonable (really, all) doubt of Murder in the first degree.

Justice for Travis, his family, and friends!

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

MIMOSA for all this morning.. I have a feeling that it's going to be another LONG day !!!

Mimosa-Recipe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members