verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexMex?? Do I see green peas in the shrimp & grits dish??? I do not think I ever had grits. Man does that look good,,,will you cook for me?

Grits have no taste. I've added everything from honey, lemon, sugar, molasses, and I still can't like them.

Its time, she admitted to the crime..lets hear this is the day she will pay..Hey Hey whatta ya say? First Degree verdict today?

Morning!!
Has anyone seen a FULL list of ALL the evidence exhibits. The jury has their notes and the evidence exhibits to work with.....those given actual numbers and agreed upon by both parties.
I could be wrong, but IIRC, that's what they got. Like they don't have "actual" transcripts, etc. of testimony.
Thanks !!

AZ lawyer answered this in the legal thread. you're right---they don't have transcripts.

Ever heard of hillbilly mimosas?

One part OJ, one part Mt. Dew!

:)

I have been a trial watcher for years. the CA verdict was beyond shocking and awful but it didn't turn me off to watching trials because i considered it an aberration. However, if this woman does not get Murder 1, then it will be a reflection of a judicial process that is broken and cannot be repaired. It becomes about that the defense can throw anything against the wall, without corroboration be it daddy molested me or Travis is a pedophile and an abuser. This all occurs while the prosecution has to try the case with one hand tied behind its back because so much evidence is considered too "prejudicial" to go before the jury. Bottom line, anything less than murder 1 and that's it for me and trials.

That is what I am afraid of. I think to much circus acts are being allowed and I do not like that all the real evidence can not be admitted.

Looks like last Friday they chose a foreperson and talked about how they were going to go about deciding a verdict. Apparently, a methodical trek through all the evidence won out. Since there's been no question sent out or requests for read-backs, they're, hopefully, just making their way, slowly but surely, toward MI.
how did you find this out?

Good morning all :seeya:

I hope we aren't in for another long day of nothing but hype outside the courthouse.

I complain, but I will be watching as well. Justice for Travis :please:

My television will NOT BE ON today! I have a stiff neck from turning my head 360, every time JC made a comment. :banghead:

Am off today so will be here with everyone hoping for a verdict soon. I am still hopeful and have faith that this jury will give justice to TA and his family.

On a side note, I am sure JA is going crazy in that little room all alone waiting for the verdict. Isolation is probably not a favorite pasttime for her. At least we know she is sitting and going crazy (er) like the rest of us.

K

Today I will not let my impatience get the best of me while we wait for a just verdict. Instead I will focus all my positive energy on TA's family & friends.I can only imagine what they must be going through right now. PEACE & BLESSINGS

Grits have no taste. I've added everything from honey, lemon, sugar, molasses, and I still can't like them.
i cook grits every morning for my dad who is 91
he loves butter and brown sugar in them... when i say brown sugar, i mean the grits are brown and no longer white - so much sugar!

I keep remembering JW and her endless approaches, every other question at times. The jury had to have picked up on how very much the DT seemed to be trying so very hard to keep them from hearing/seeing.

I hope they connect those approaches with all that stuff they weren't allowed to know and give that much more attention to the facts that were presented to them.

Blown margins already?? :floorlaugh:

AZ lawyer answered this in the legal thread. you're right---they don't have transcripts.

So my question would have to be, what if one juror notes do not match testimony given but another juror's does. Do you think they will just throw it out since they will not be able to prove one way or the other the testimony that was given?

K

Oh honey, keep on trying... they are just the thing for a cold morning.. topped with extra sharp cheese and crumbled bacon. YUM!

i cook grits every morning for my dad who is 91
he loves butter and brown sugar in them... when i say brown sugar, i mean the grits are brown and no longer white - so much sugar!

That is so sweet of you! :blowkiss:

:blushing:
(Brought over from previous, about-to-close thread.)

I hear ya, indycornstalk!
I know many of us are having flashbacks to the CA case. I've previously referred to this as a form of PTSD, but out of respect for those who truly suffer with PTSD, I think we should call it ...:drumroll: ...

CA Verdictitis, with the acronym being CAV
CAV - which primarily affects the hippocampus!

Knowing that JA probably thinks the longer the jury is out that it benefits her and knowing that as each hour goes by her arrogance grows as she sits and believes she has manipulated yet somebody else is just going to make it that much sweeter when they come back with the Murder 1 verdict.

As much as I want Travis's friends and family to not have to sit and wait any longer, the fact that JA is no doubt basking in this deluded, self-involved bath of thinking that she beat everybody just to get the "wind knocked out of her" is going to be that much sweeter.

I know in my soul that she thinks she won this by the jury not coming back right away and I'm going to watch those dead eyes of her very carefully when that verdict is read because the venom is going to ooze out of her.

Am off today so will be here with everyone hoping for a verdict soon. I am still hopeful and have faith that this jury will give justice to TA and his family.

On a side note, I am sure JA is going crazy in that little room all alone waiting for the verdict. Isolation is probably not a favorite pasttime for her. At least we know she is sitting and going crazy (er) like the rest of us.

K

BBM. She better get used to it. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members