verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT :

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan Martinez just came out of juror room and is headed downstairs. He was in gray suit, couldnt see tie but I assume salmon. #JodiArias

:great: :great:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Juan Martinez just came out of juror room and is headed downstairs. He was in gray suit, couldnt see tie but I assume salmon. #JodiArias

What's he doing in there? Taking lunch orders or answering questions?

I hope answering questions - I feel better knowing they asked him questions vs. the defense.

JM is in the house today. per WAT tweet

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Does that normally happen? Why would/should they get to know what the victim impact statements are until the victims actually say them in court?

Well, by statute, the victim does not have to pre-disclose these statements. A lot of people think this statute is unconstitutional, but AFAIK the AZ Supreme Court has not agreed with any of those people to date.

I completely agree that she may not have come in to Travis's house until the afternoon when she knew he was alone. The simple fact that jodi says she got there at 4am and the fact that her defense is now using it as a "she wouldn't have waited to kill him" makes me believe its another lie!
i've oftened wondered if she hadn't had the gun trained on him while he was in the shower

The process of voir dire gives both sides a chance to figure out who the "dullards" are. That's the jury screening process and it all takes place in the open, like it should.

You know there are a lot of seemingly bright people on this board who for some reason cannot grasp the concept of time zones and googling to find a link to live streaming. I'm sure they could easily pass any test you throw down. I know I would not want a one of them on a jury hearing my case.

Do your best in voir dire and you get what you get.

I'm not thrilled with the caliber of people on a lot of juries, but pre-testing is just wrong, IMO.

My greatest fear should I ever go to court would not be the sentence or facing the inmates it would be the JURY OF MY 'PEERS'. I would never be able to keep my mouth shut!

I'd be standing up saying..."OH you have GOT to be kidding."

Those were separate unrelated paragraphs and thoughts.

The time change shows me people who are not eager to get this done. The holdout thought is because the premed is obvious. A case doesn't get any better than this.

I agree, and maybe they are caught up in their friendships and the whole trial and they don't want to get back to real life.

Judge Seidlin (judge from Anna Nicole Smith case) <modsnip>! JMO

ETA: He has been on HLN today criticizing JSS in this case and a lot of other things.

Thanks for not giving me a TO mods ... apparently I used a bad descriptor word for Judge Seidlin. Oops. Sorry

Juan Martinez just came out of juror room and is headed downstairs. He was in gray suit, couldnt see tie but I assume salmon. #JodiArias (per WildAbout Trial)

Can I post this?

"One of The #Jodiarias jurors has blinked.Now were getting word that TWO of The Jodi Arias Jurors HAVE BLINKED!What could that mean?"- #HLN

What does that mean? tia

Hello everyone. Hoping today is the day!

I see HLN have stopped with the "breaking news" nonsense. Haha

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 1m

Autographing canes?

I hate that the jurors have shorten their hours because I feel they were already too short but that's not up to me.
A hold out is likely but hopefully it's someone who can be trul convinced of her guilt and brought to see the light!

The jurors get one and a half hours for lunch plus a couple of breaks during the day. Yesterday they came it at 10:00 and worked through their lunch. So essentially they are spending the same amount of time deliberating. Don't forget every time someone gets up to use the restroom, they have to stop. Imagine ALV on that jury. lol

Just checking in, waiting for the verdict. Praying for justice for Travis and his family and friends.

Cute story about my folks who were married for 52 years before mom passed. My dad has COPD and the noise from his treatments/machine kept my mom up, so she set up the guest room as her own. But every morning, dad would get up, make coffee, grab the paper, and they would settle into moms bed together. It was the sweetest thing.

DH and I are going on 16 years (this August), and while we sleep in the same bed, he's a snorer and I'm an insomniac (yes, you'll find me here at 2 AM). I figure once DS leaves for college in a couple of years, his room will soon become my room...just like mom :)

MOO

Mel

Thank you for sharing that cute, sweet story! And, while they are not as exciting as some of the products advertised on HLN, I am a big believer in breathright nasal strips. My hubby is a much quieter sleeper with them!

I'd buy one. :rocker:

TootsieOop.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Holy cow! That is even bigger than I imagined! You could use that thing as a weapon in a fight![/QUOTE]

LMAO hubby and I just recently resigned to separate bedrooms. I am an insomniac since menopause. He is a snorer. I would sleep a few hours then wake up and turn on the bedroom TV and channel surf. Hubby would sit up and ask is it lightening out LOL. We both were exhausted last several years. Separate bedrooms has been a great solution. The surprise visits make us feel so debased :floorlaugh:

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 1m

Sprinkling Juansomeness in the jury room.

I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member