verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap my heart is pounding!

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Mine too...Anxiety.

Jurors will have a little lunch before returning to courtroom to announce.

Lighting my candle. Tears down my face. Sending prayers to the Alexander Family. God Bless them and may justice prevail.

Since I am glued to the Benghazi Hearing going on today....I am pretty sure there will be a verdict at some point during the day. Sort of like when you wash your car or water your lawn then all of a sudden a pouring rain pops up!

what did I tell you my lovies?! never doubt prima.facie!! :D

I almost missed it!!!! and no WATS text :/

I'm nervous eating junk now, two hours!

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

i don't get my hackles up about much, but there is a big vein of ageism running through this trial that really PISSES ME OFF!!!!

i'm about your age. i'm tired of anyone implying we don't know about life and new things and technology, and phone sex, and crotch shots, and kinky sex, etc. not ONE of those things is news to me or any other 'old' people i know.

has everyone forgotten the 60's and 70's???? i was 21 in 1970. think i did a few things? MORE than a few? you'd think right if you said 'YES.'

i've not heard one thing in this trial i haven't heard before. i didn't live in a cave all these years, for cryin' out loud.

:banghead:

After reading your post I just want to share that not all of us semi young folks (40 soon) feel that way.. I actually have more fun & have been embarrassed more times by those older than me in my life :floorlaugh:

One of my mother's older cousins turned 80 this year we call her 'Aunt'.. For a visual image she's almost a dead ringer for Gena Rowlands (wife in the Notebook) So in the last 10 years my Aunt stories are as followed:

-Had lunch at the Heart Attack Cafe where the waitress's are all dressed up as sexy nurses w/ thigh high stockings etc. Laughed hysterically when the 'Head Nurse' came over because she was wearing knee pads.. Then asked if they were hiring.. when the manager aka 'Dr' came over he said who ever applies would need to be comfortable with 'uniform' to which she quickly replied Do you have a size 14??

-New Years Eve 2006 at my house neighborhood having block party a guy friend my age came in met my Aunt & cousin then said He was going to use my bathroom just as he turned to walk down hall my aunt yelled 'Let me know if you need a hand in there.. I'm good at flickin my wrist' My friend turned a color red I'd never seen!

-6 yrs ago on a road trip she tells story she yelled at her then BF to move his stuff off console of her van cuz she needed a place to set her beer while she talked to the cop that pulled her over! A few years later said BF ticked her off & she cut him off said she told him thats it no more sex & said she never did but she cut her nose off to spite her face :floorlaugh:

-She's always told me to have sex everyday regardless that her & husband did.. She'd pass him in the hall and say FU he'd say FU then she'd ask if it was as good for him as it was for her :floorlaugh:

Hearing that a verdict has been reached. No text yet.

OH THANK GOD! Pray everyone, let's storm Heaven with prayer for Justice!

verdict @ 1:30...Travis guided the juror's to the right decision :fence:

Dear God,
Please let it be 1st Degree Murder.

Justice for Travis

oh my stars verdict...I knew it would today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please jurors, let us hear guilty of 1st degree ...

eta, it is 1:30 there, what time would that be central time?

never mind 3:30 my time..

I am going to pick my son up early from school...I dont care, I cannot miss this verdict! Im not risking driving like mad woman home, and getting a ticket..if I got a ticket, it would be Jodies fault lol
It's 11:39 in Arizona now, you have just under 2 hours to go. They have to have time to notify everyone and get them assembled. The lawyers aren't there yet.

When it's read we will never be able to post/hug each other here. It's going to be bonkers trying to get on :(

:rollercoaster:
Here we go...JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS TODAY!!!!!!!!
:seeya::rollercoaster:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member