verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not leaving the house. I am skeered something may happen to my car and I can't come back home to watch. I am planted here with you all till it is read. And of course the celebratory toast.."and chatter after.

Verdict!!!

Going to be so hard to wait til 1:30 :scared:

Ryan Smith ‏@ryansmithtv 2m
#JodiArias total deliberation time: 15hrs 5minutes. Waiting for parties to get to court, then will be read. Watch on @HLNTV

When it's read we will never be able to post/hug each other here. It's going to be bonkers trying to get on :(
Try our chat room, that's where I've been going when the boards blow up...

what did I tell you my lovies?! never doubt prima.facie!! :D

I almost missed it!!!! and no WATS text :/

I KNOW watching Meghan about Benghazi then they broke in saying Verdict. Got my text alert 2 or 3 minutes later LOL!

JUSTICE DAY IS HERE!!!!!!!!

:please: Let this be Murder 1 as it should be due to evidence not personal feelings!!

So is that in one hour or two? I am on MST but it is only 12;36 here and Phoenix is one hour behind me.

TWO.

AZ is normally one hour behind you, but they don't do daylight savings, so think of them now as being on Pacific Time.

Of course my son has a track meet that starts at 4:30!!!!!!! Grrrr

For those I may have offended earlier with my time zone comment :) (and to save a bit o' bandwith)

1:30 Arizona
1:30 California
2:30 Mountain
3:30 Central
4:30 Eastern
5:00 Newfoundland
9:30 pm Scotland
10:30 Hawaii

did I get them all?

Omg... my birthday wish has in part come true.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS & THE ALEXANDER FAMILY is soooo close x

Good time to clear cookies from computer, clear realplayer if you have it, maybe empty the cache on your computer!

Somebody email StephanieHartPI!!! I lost her email addy!

Well, I take credit for the announcement a verdict finally reached. Jumped in the shower and ran to the grocery store. Works every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong