VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left work to get home, in front of the TV with my IPad.. I hope we get M1, the Alexander family deserves nothing less. Hugs to all.. A bigs thanks to all the Owners, Admin and Mods for making WS available to us all..

Wild is down does anyone have a working link PLEASE

Wonder what they are doing on *that other website*.....

Your post is the first I saw today saying that they have reached a verdict. Sweet!

I have to think that the fact that Arizona allows juror questions really played a role in the relatively quick verdict. That says to me that few jurors went into the juror room with unanswered questions, or personal scenarios, which is what happened in the case I was on. We really got hung up on one or two jurors trying to raise issues not raised in court, like (...how much light was there when the arrest was made at sunset... like that mattered).

By allowing the jury to ask questions, it prevents them discussing things just bugs a juror. The kind of actually irrelevant thing, but which people want to know, like 'where were Travis' roommates when the crime occurred, were they in the house', or 'did you fingerprint the roommates'. Lawyers on both sides can forget to clear up those little side issues.

MURDER 1 - nothing less!!

For Travis....

And for my sanity.

I'm downing some spicy V8 with bud light to contain my shaking hands.

OMG I'm so there with you but with MGD instead! Virtual hugs to you and all of us who are waiting for justice for Travis. Then we can start a CHEERS! thread :rockon:

I am confident that it's going to be a Murder 1 conviction.

I was riding in my car - when on radio they interrupted the music to announce "A VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED" - I was 'screaming'......literally.....
Im now home and will light a candle in hopes for the "RIGHT" verdict and foremost for the Alexander Family....
My heart is with all of you and this very precious moment.....may Justice prevail!!!!

I believe....

Made my husband his favorite cake so he will forgive me for hogging the television later. Yellow with chocolate frosting. Anybody want a piece?

A WSer after my own heart :heartbeat:. My favorite drink is Bud and Clamato juice, and I'm toasting you with one right now. ;)

Here's to Travis!! I'd be doing Clamato too had I found the picante version. Figured spicy V8 was a good trade off.

I sure was lcookster. It was crazy here and he had more people doubting/questioning the circumstantial evidence in his case. I thought Distaso did a great job sending Scott to San Quentin. He always wanted to live in a gated community on the Bay..:floorlaugh:

My nieces boyfriend is a guard at san quentin and has seen Scott Peterson. He said Scott seems comfortable with his surroundings.

No reason at all to panic.

This jury reached a UNANIMOUS decision, which is always the goal. It was *their* case. She's not going to be free so there's no reason to panic. There's nothing to be done. The jury did their job.

Unless it's a hung jury, doesn't it have to be unanimous anyway?

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 3m
#jodiarias 5th floor is pact -- not sure how they will fit so many close friends and media in courtroom -- heading now to line up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX