VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using UStream with great success.

Type in Arizona and scroll down to find the killer's ugly mug.

ha,, I just picked my son up from school early lol

he was like wth? why you here mom?

I told him..Verdict in!

he is in highshcool., and school out in a few weeks, so no biggy as per him missing anything..

he is going to watch with me...

I just didnt want to be waiting in car line and not home in time for this verdict lol

call me crazy..Ill fess up to it lol

praying for murder 1 guilty...praying for the family of travis

Glad to see you are thinking straight and have your priorities in order!!!

Had to go have my kitty boy, Dexter put to sleep today. Kidney failure. Please jury find the defendant GUILTY of M1. Dont think I can take any more horrible news today. Glad to have all of you Web Sleuthers "here", to hear the verdict with. :eek:)

I'm so sorry about your cat. He's at peace now and you'll carry him in your heart forever. {{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}

Hi all! Haven't posted in awhile - pretty much just lurked since the CA verdict. I was heartbroken with how that ended up so I tried to not get too emotionally invested in this case, but I did anyway.

I'm so nervous. I can't even imagine what his family must be feeling. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Justice for Travis is so close!

:lol: I was asking in the old thread if we would have a verdict thread!

My son wondered if he would have lacrosse practice this afternoon, and I said, "that's gonna be a problem!"

New thread and I didn't see any warning. Gosha!. Ok, any way my friend can watch on her iphone?

Once her verdict is read, I think that JA should contact Scott Peterson - they would be a perfect pair - they deserve each other - and they can carry on a long distance, selfish, safe affair. I say safe because neither one can kill the other while they are in jail!

I just KNOW this will be a guilty verdict! Thank goodness the verdict is in!!!

I am in Utah hoping and praying for justice for Travis. I think that Martinez did an amazing job - so passionate and so personal. He truly seemed to care for Travis and for justice!!

Thank you to ALL that followed this case closely - especially those with information that they could share with each of us. Thanks to AZLawyer, KCL, and ALL that gave first hand knowledge to help us laymen understand it all!

I hope they do a quad screen. The defendant, both families and Juan.

There are so many emotions going through me now. I can not even imagine what the Alexanders are feeling. Prayers for strength for the entire family.

is AZfamily screen black now or is the seal up. I'm still trying to get a link for live stream I'm at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny