VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! Just woke up!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! JFTA!!

This verdict couldn't have dropped at a better time for me! I finished court a bit ago, where the Judge made the right and best decisions possible, and my kiddo is at after school care until 3 today (the only day she goes!). So.... great timing!

I hope that the jury mades the right decision today!

Now I've got the pencil skirt OFF, the sweats ON, and sprite and saltines for my nervous stomach. I'm ready!

well, I've got AZ central up and HLN on the tv....this way if JA gets ZAPPED.....I can see it twice!!!! LOL....I hope she shows her a$$

I'm usually a worry wart, but I'm feeling confident on a M1 conviction. I honestly think it went like this:

They went over all the facts and their notes over the past 15 hours, and finally took a vote.

I just feel it. Today's the day Travis gets justice!

Had to go have my kitty boy, Dexter put to sleep today. Kidney failure. Please jury find the defendant GUILTY of M1. Dont think I can take any more horrible news today. Glad to have all of you Web Sleuthers "here", to hear the verdict with. :eek:)

((((silentenigma))) SO sorry about Dexter. Thank you for giving him a good life and lots of love.

Had to go have my kitty boy, Dexter put to sleep today. Kidney failure. Please jury find the defendant GUILTY of M1. Dont think I can take any more horrible news today. Glad to have all of you Web Sleuthers "here", to hear the verdict with. :eek:)

Awwww sorry for your loss ((((hugs)))))

Back from picking up DD from school! I'm ready to hear: Guilty- 1st degree- Premeditated!!!:rockon:

I got a Tweet back from HLN - I've confirmed with our executives - we will not be going to break during the reading of the verdict. -- Anna G.

I sure hope JA doesn't think all this attention is for her. People are interested and rooting for the good guy and that is certainly not her. The interest in this case is for Travis, his family, it's for justice and it's for the fantastic job Mr. Martinez did trying to get justice for them.

WEW I got knocked out a while ago! I am soooo ready for good news!

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 5m

Dismissed juror #8 just entered the courtroom. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members