VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLY wish they would quit mentioning that horrible verdict from the past... :furious:

Is anyone's HLN cutting out on audio occasionally? Thank me if it is. Don't know if it is my cable or the network.

Jodi Arias' Anus ‏@theanusofjodi 12m

After 5 years, Travis Alexander deserves to finally rest in peace. #jodiarias+

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 38s

Tension... anxiety... helplessness ...VERDICT in #JodiArias case 10 minutes away

Oh my gawd. I miss so much about America - Lake Michigan, peanut butter cup ice cream, Taco Bell, home of the real shaking chihuahua. The one thing I haven't missed I'm now reminded of...Nancy Grace. Ya'll can keep her over there, thank you very much. ;)

Oh, you haven't lived until you hear her say "sausage chub?", our Kate.

Jodi is breaking the internet...ALL OVER the internet! Even sites that have zilch, nada, nothing to do with trials or crime (celebrity gossip!) are slow, to not loading at all!

I'm so nervous. Please let them get this right. I read on twitter that the jury was UNANIMOUS.... please let that be good!!!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Juan just walked by looking intense and nervous He is in the courtroom now. #JodiArias

Deep breaths...
In....
Out...
In....out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh. I am crying and so nervous. Please let the jury do the right thing for this wonderful young man and his family.

I try to be serene in times of stress, but damn my stomach is in knots.

Hey Jodi, I just put on makeup in your dishonor. The expensive stuff. Not the cheap-*advertiser censored* jail makeup you'll be wearing until you get the needle.

How about we all turn off our signatures if we have pictures in them (other than the blue ribbons) just for the reading of the verdict so that the site runs more smoothly...

I have all signatures turned off in my user options, so I no longer see anyone's signatures. I'm sure I'm missing a lot, but it makes it quite a lot faster to load and read.

I'm sweeping and dusting the living room because for some reason I feel that, if I'm being super good when the verdict is announced, it will go the way I want. I have gone :scared:

From WAT :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juror 5 tri color just went into courtroom #JodiArias

Wholly crap! I feel like i'm in a alternate reality!

This is surreal. I am pounding back a Rockstar Vodka!

That describes it for me, except mine is 1/2 Grand Marnier and 1/2 Courvoisier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018