VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technical difficulties here but was able to watch live as the verdict was read! It's great news for Travis' family & just have to say, You go Juan! Excellent job!

She's going away! That will shut her up some finally! Now JW go crawl back under a rock...!

What do you suppose NG will have for a "Bombshell Tonight"? :giggle:

Re watching the trial. JA's chin actually was quivering. Funny never saw that before. Real emotion .... for JA only

Us AZ Folks don't mess around.. Hopefully.. we have a touch of Texas in us!

2 states to not commit murder in:

Texas they have an express lane to the chair
Arizona They'll call you a *advertiser censored* before they give you GUILTY MURDER 1 verdict!

AMEN from a Texas Girl :)

Gonna go buy my hubby a HUGE steak for tolerating me the last 4 months.

Have a glass of wine and watch the Spurs kick some Golden State butt.

The World is balanced tonight.

RIP Travis. We did not allow her to destroy your memory.

Someone posted the jury count of which jury members thought that Travis Alexander's murder was premeditated.

Was this shown when the verdict was read?

Could someone please post the jury count again - I did not hear it, and, I cannot find the post where I read it earlier.

Justice for Travis - it does feel wonderful to type that - to know that justice has been served! If I feel this relieved - I hope and pray that Travis Alexander's family is filled with peace (this verdict does not bring Travis Alexander back - I do hope that his family and loved ones are filled with happiness right now).

Justice for Travis - it is a great feeling knowing that justice has been served!

7 and 5, this link keeps replaying the verdict from different camera angles!! http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/kphocom-local-live-streaming

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/kphocom-local-live-streaming

For anyone following Amanda, Gina and Michelle....no charges against the brothers except for outstanding warrants. They had nothing to do with the abductions and imprisonment per the presser.

:gasp:

does this mean she can't collect call her pal Donnie tonight? Donnie ain't allowed to talk with no convicted felons...who's gonna man the Twitter?? so sad....NOT

Hadn't thought of that.
JA is now an official convicted murderer .... No contact from depraved Donovan b/c can't associate with convicted criminals.
HA HA HA !!
Love it.

Who will man JA's twitter ... don't care. lol
Hope soon we never hear her name ever again ...
Fade away JA ...

(though I suspect that even as the guilty verdict was being read ... JA's EVIL mind was already plotting on how next to bring misery to other people.
The sub-human has no soul)

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/kphocom-local-live-streaming

This local station has replayed the reading of the verdict 4 times now, showing different areas of the courtroom for the duration of the reading.

So cool to see the family and KCL, the murderers' family and club and the defendant.

Thank you jurors for restoring our faith in our jury system and thank you Websleuths for providing us this forum to share this with like minded kind people.

sandy and grandma dont seem too surprised?

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:

Even if she gets DP she will still die in a way more humane way than Travis did. She deserves to rot in every possible way.

I will celebrate with a strawberry frap later. ETA "celebrate" may be a bad choice of words. I will have one in Travis's honor.

I am certain I saw Deanna in the courtroom behind Travis' family. She was crying...bless her so much.

I think it means that on the "ballot" sheet, 7 people "marked" (if you will) Premeditated murder and felony murder. 5 people marked felony murder only. That means (to me) that 12 people total, found premeditated murder but 5 others only found felony murder. Is that what others are seeing?

no there was a space for the options..."premed"..."felony"..."both".. 7 marked premed only and 5 marked "both"...so ALL said premed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't be long now before Nurmi says the juri was tainted and appeals on grounds of all the media coverage, etc.... JA is not going to make this easy on the Alexander family

i just tried to visit JAII...seems to be down. what a surprise :floorlaugh:

just wanted to see what they were saying.

i have the biggest smile on my face right now

LOL...I've tried to get there RIGHT after the verdict was read and could not...I bet they are having a private pity party.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member