VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would now like one of the dumb HLN shows to go to a 20 person split screen with all the defense lawyers that said there's no way it's 1st degree and Juan is terrible and see what expert analysis they have.

It won't be long now before Nurmi says the juri was tainted and appeals on grounds of all the media coverage, etc.... JA is not going to make this easy on the Alexander family

First of all, she will have to find an attorney willing to take on the costly and lengthy appeals process.

Nurmi - nah. He didn't even want to stay on this case to begin with. So good luck with that Jodi. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Arias says something to Wilmott as the jury is leaving - does anyone know what Arias says to Wilmott as the jury is leaving? It looks as though she says the words, "Does this mean I ...."

If this is true - of course Arias is still only thinking of herself. Arias said that if she murdered Travis Alexander she would want to be sentenced to death.

I am grateful that this jury gave justice to Travis Alexander! I'm sure that Travis Alexander's family members feel as though the weight of the world has been lifted off of them.

She does go to her new home today? Are you sure I thought. It was after sentencing? I hope your right.

As far as I know she has been convicted of murder 1 today so she is guilty and now right after she leaves the court she will be sent to a penitentiary.
For how long still has to be decided as to life or life without parole or the death penalty.
If I am wrong somebody please correct me.

TH just said that the prison has already prepared a death row cell for JA.

Would anyone be willing to explain, if there is any, significance to the all 12 for premeditated and 7 for both?

TIA. :seeya:

What a day! :woohoo:

I re-watched the verdict being read. The clerk says:

5 Premeditated
0 Felony
7 Premeditated and Felony

Sorry for asking a question that had such an obvious answer (I might as well asked where was Arias in the court when the verdict was read)?

What does the 5 Premeditated 0 Felony 7 Premeditated and Felony mean?

When I heard the words "guilty" I think I just was overcome that justice for Travis Alexander had been rendered in a court of law had been served - I missed the clerk giving the "numbers."

Thank you jurors for giving Travis Alexander Justice!
All 12 jurors believed her to be guilty of 1st degree premeditated murder but 7 believed she was guilty of felony murder too. She was charged with both - a jury had to be unanimous on guilt but that could have broken down in different ways (11 felony, 1 premed; 8 premed, 4 felony; 12 unanimous on both charges, etc.).

Have rewound several times....that chin shook like Chihuahua....cry me a river CFJA!!

I keep rewatching it too - it looks like at the beginning she asks Wilmott "who's here for me" or "who came for me" wondering which of her family is there I guess.

She looks like she wanted to fall apart but wouldn't give the jury the satisfaction. Notice how she stepped to the side so they could see her better as they all left? She did the same thing the last day of the trial. What difference does it make Jodi? They are at peace with their decision.

:scared:

I couldnt get back on here.

What a day!

Travis and family that was for you.

I'm still weeping. I can't stop.

It worked. The system worked, the truth "won".

All of those awful things the defense did and said that were lies and irrelevant to the case to begin with, the character assassination, the "experts", the convicted murderer on the stand for those 18 days....

the jury rejected it all.

Loud and clear.

Through Detective Flores and Juan and now through this jury, Travis got the final word.

So is the DP penalty still on the table, or is it LWOP or LWP after 25 years?? Anyone know or understand?? It will probably take me 45 minutes to find an answer, but tia if anyone can help
M1 is LWOP or DP. I don't believe M1 in AZ can have LWP...if she had 2nd degree she could have gotten that. Of course I could be wrong but I believe that is how it works.

I would like to see Juan's face and Det. Flores when the verdict was announced.

Ok, I had to go there...you know the site

Jodi Arias is in.....t.

So, I scrolled down to this mornings post and it said the jury will deliberate
11 - 4:30 everyday until she is acquitted or convicted of manslaughter.

Bolded by me

Ok, so those were their only options??????

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

So is the DP penalty still on the table, or is it LWOP or LWP after 25 years?? Anyone know or understand?? It will probably take me 45 minutes to find an answer, but tia if anyone can help

The next phase of the trial, the jury will decide if there is an aggravating factor.
If yes, then she will be facing the death penalty.

She is facing the DP or LWOP as of right now.

Arias says something to Wilmott as the jury is leaving - does anyone know what Arias says to Wilmott as the jury is leaving? It looks as though she says the words, "Does this mean I ...."

If this is true - of course Arias is still only thinking of herself. Arias said that if she murdered Travis Alexander she would want to be sentenced to death.

I am grateful that this jury gave justice to Travis Alexander! I'm sure that Travis Alexander's family members feel as though the weight of the world has been lifted off of them.

Would anyone be willing to explain, if there is any, significance to the all 12 for premeditated and 7 for both?

TIA. :seeya:

What a day! :woohoo:

I was stunned to see that there were 7 jurors who voted for felony murder in addition to the premeditated murder. This jury is going to sentence her to DEATH!

I can't imagine what the DT will use to try to mitigate? Jodi hasn't made any positive contributions to society. She abandoned her family at age 17, dropped out of school and jumped from one guy's bed to the next. Now she's stealing material and passing it off as original artwork. She's a murderer, a liar and a thief. That's the sum total of her existence. Oh I forgot she took a few pictures her and there. BFD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77