Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
So JA did two interviews? One with Troy on Fox10 and also Greta?

Interviews? Like current ones? Wow, I didn't even know the jail would allow that at this point.

I hope croakerqueen123 or somebody else will make YouTubes of the interviews because i just know I'll miss them! :eek:

I'm REALLY curious to see what she might have to say for herself tonight... OR what she might have to say about the reported screamfest she had with her attorneys right after court in her holding cell!

My poor little fingers were clipped in the slamming of the door. Boo hoo

This was posted by ScarlettScarpetta:

I do feel bad for her family. I think that she was trouble for most of her life and they just had no clue what she was capable of.

I have to say, That I wonder if this was the first and only time she ever hurt someone..

They knew. What parent shows no astonishment when told their daughter slaughtered another person? Her mother cried, sure but not out of denial or surprise. And she cried more in 5 minutes than Jodi even FAKE cried for 4 months.

The mother and her sister and their buddies smirked, giggled and laughed inappropriately throughout the trial. Chewing and smacking gum.

When the first gruesome photos were shown, they were laughing.
Who cares what was making them laugh? Those photos should have sobered them all but there they were like a group of grade school kids squirming in church.

WERE THEY ALL RAISED IN THE WOODS BY BEARS? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THEM?

Of course, the murderer (can we say that now, please don't give me a T/O) won't give Travis's family ONE SINGLE DAY of peace! All about her. Can't believe she is doing an interview. :furious:

OMG. A round 4? I don't care to watch another cross-exam between Willmot and Dr. Horn.

Insert nasally voice: "Oh are you saying you never told Det. Flores that you thought it was the gunshot first?" "Is your report fully accurate, Dr. Horn?" "Well you never got to actually examine the brain to determine the wound track because it was not possible, right, Dr. Horn, Right, right?"

I guess I could be proven wrong - I was yesterday after all.

But I don't believe that Jodi has been able to give an interview since the verdict was handed down. I just don't believe that would happen.

If I were to guess, it's an old interview and they are just creating hype - like all news is now known for!

I am a bit subdued now...after downing a half bottle of champagne. I don't drink, so I am so sleepy! LOL!!

Last thread someone made a great point that Jodi will not be able to say Travis did not suffer because she was told the jury she could not remember anything. Also, since she claimed to be a victim of domestic violence and said she committed this slaying in self-defense, what will she be able to say to mitigate anything with regard to it. Seriously, I don't think anything other than to continue to claim self defense and deny premed. Although, maybe it doesnt matter as someone mentioned she is apparently saying she wants the death penalty now. hmm

But she won't say anything, will she? I heard dr. Horn may be the only witness called, and the DT might not call anyone. They can't even claim this wasn't cruel.

The only time we might hear from her is in the penalty phase, and she'll just say how sorry she is. Good luck with that too, because she hasn't ever expressed remorse----in 18 days on the stand, she never said she was sorry.

Does anyone know if Jodi & her lawyers will NOT be able to argue their version of events (she was attacked & acted in self defense/sudden passion) since the jury convicted her of 1st degree premeditated & felony murder during this next sentencing phase?

What channel is fox on?

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

For the interview at 5 with Troy Hayden. Just go to this link, they should start streaming it at 5.

As for the Greta interview (if there is one) that isn't until later and have no idea I stay faaar away from Fox myself. Couldn't take it anymore :facepalm:
So if it is, I'll wait for it to hit YouTube or maybe someone will toss us a link to the a feed somewhere.

#jodiaArias wrote letter to an old boyfriend saying he was not in danger when they dated
21 minutes ago
Share Retweet Reply

You won't believe this! We have #JodiArias interview AFTER her verdict! Tonight ON THE RECORD at 10pmET! #greta

just trying to catch up...

what argument?

Heated exchange between the murderess and her attorneys.

I'm sure they were trying not to say, "Don't even try it, little girl. We warned you for YEARS not to take that road. But no. There's the bed you made; go lie in it."

Glad it's over. Hope the attorneys associated with the defense as well as their experts are quickly forgotten and left behind by the rest of the world.

And I guess it's all over for Jodi. Only thing left is to hope for the death penalty for this excessive, horrific, planned out crime.

WHY did HLN make me suffer through Nancy Grace from the verdict until 7pm??? WHY, HLN?? Why? I wanted to see & hear what was going on and I had to do it through her and listen to her talk about herself. Then she's back on at 8 again. I usually turn her off at 8--but I really want to see what is going on around the courthouse!

If its true, it must be an interview recorded back in January. Remember, he interviewed her, but it did not show her face and was very edited in its content.

Ahhh....this would make more sense!

Śo this is the crux of the arguing with her attorneys, insisted on being a Diva tonight. Hope she saves the tax payers a good deal of money and saves the family any more suffering. She really is incredibly delusional.

During the aggravation phase if the jurors don't meet a unanimous verdict then another jury will be seated just to reach a decision. If they aren't unanimous then the Judge will sentence her to life.

In other words, if 2 juries can't decide this act wasn't cruel enough to warrant the DP she gets life.

This is how I understood things going forward starting tomorrow.

Does anyone know if Jodi & her lawyers will NOT be able to argue their version of events (she was attacked & acted in self defense/sudden passion) since the jury convicted her of 1st degree premeditated & felony murder during this next sentencing phase?

Beth said no, that freaking ship has SAILED.

Ok, she didn't say it like that but she did say, "No." lol

Both agree that the throat slash was the fatal attack so the issue of which came first is irrelevant. And the gunshot being first is worse now for Jodi, because at least he would have been dead if it were last.

Oh, I disagree. It's very relevant! Was it cruel? Did he suffer? The ME said if he was shot first, he would have quickly lost consciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam