Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that was suspect's daughter that Gina was with. I am still not sure how then Gina got kidnapped after starting to walk home with suspect's daughter. Was suspect watching his daughter and her friend?

from what I understand AC took to his daughter to her house and then came back alone knowing Gina was walking and telling her he can give her a ride so she can hang out with his daughter after all?

I understand this. However like I said prior. Not everything is going to come out in 2 days . Not everything that happened in ten years, is going to come out in 2 days. I have a feeling we are all going to be shocked when we do learn more details. The girls may be withholding information because of how they feel the public may misconstrue it.

I have yet to see a long term abduction victim with hold information from LE.

They have been guarded when speaking to media and family- and often haven't disclosed everything that happened to them to their family right away.

Interesting... the article says police found the other two women still chained up in the basement, at least according to Angel Cordero. Other sources say the other two women came out on their own when they saw law enforcement had arrived.

hmm...I thought Amanda had said there were two others 'upstairs'??

See, that's the problem, this is why people don't want to get involved. This guy has a less than stellar past, in fact, he has a criminal record. By an act of complete unselfishness and bravery, this life became an open book. All his skeletons are coming out of the closet. It's the nature of the beast, but this is why people hesitate to help others, because this happens every time, their lives are altered forever and every little thing about them is fodder for the public.

Actually the way the Universe speaks is that if hadn't lead that life he wouldn't have been there to help. He wouldn't have been eating McD's or living in a not so fabulous neighborhood or working as a dishwasher. In that way he is a Blessing.

If he was a perfect, upstanding citizen commiting white collar crime he'd have been at a power lunch in the burbs or something. I thank him.

See, that's the problem, this is why people don't want to get involved. This guy has a less than stellar past, in fact, he has a criminal record. By an act of complete unselfishness and bravery, this life became an open book. All his skeletons are coming out of the closet. It's the nature of the beast, but this is why people hesitate to help others, because this happens every time, their lives are altered forever and every little thing about them is fodder for the public.

Let me just END this now because others in this thread would prefer us to talk about Charles in his own thread. I am VERY happy Charles was there. I am happy he helped, and I believe that he deserves to be thanked and rewarded. I am sure that there are things in his past that he regrets and has done his time for.

One of the saddest things for me is that Michelle never had a thread here. I can just imagine what some of our posters would have made about the lack of LE activity on her behalf! It would have been lovely to think that she could have visited one day, and seen all the people working so long on her behalf, because I'm sure they would have done.

I don't know if it would be a good idea for Michelle to stay with either of her fellow captives' families - a person can feel the loneliest of all when surrounded by a loving, happy group of people that they don't quite belong to.

If you ask me, Michelle needs enough money to live comfortably without having to go out and search for work straightaway, to pay for any medical treatment, and a good victim's advocate beside her to help protect her and help with family relationships as well as all the media pressures, etc. She needs a home of her own to go to most urgently at the moment, I would have thought. I hope she gets them.

My thoughts given what I have been able to catch up on since getting home from work.

Alleged backyard naked crawling woman:

what I have read about that report is that there were not repeated instances of women crawling round naked and chained in the backyard like dogs. I have a feeling if a neighbor witnessed a woman naked in the backyard crawling, no mention of chains in the articles I read, it was an isolated incident and that woman was in the process of trying to get away. She may have been caught and taken back into her prison.

It has been reported that the young women were kept separated in different locked rooms/areas so if one had found an opportunity to escape, been caught in process, and returned to her "room" the others may not even have known about it.

Michele:

My heart just breaks for her. I won't comment on the family dynamic other than to say I am glad her brother went to see her, I am glad she is alive, I wish her mother seemed more excited to know she is alive but Michele reportedly not wishing to see her is very telling to me and I respect her decision so will not discuss it further.

As to why AC did not allow her to carry a child to term. I wonder if she shared with him the facts about her son and him being taken. I wonder if she was not allowed to have those children because in AC's twisted mind she was not "mother material" (sick SOB). For some reason she seems to have taken more of the brunt of the physical beatings. Was it just when she was pregnant or was she his permanent whipping girl and if so, why?

Amanda:

I believe she somehow figured out how to work AC as best she could. She appears to have learned quickly how to get along in this nightmare situation and I applaud her for it. It saved her life and probably that of the others too. I still must wonder if she was allowed to remain pregnant or if she was beaten and simply didn't lose the child or if the pregnancy was too far along before AC realized and then couldn't bring himself to do it because Amanda was able to convince him she would be good, she would be compliant, whatever he wanted.

Gina: I am just flummoxed by the brazenness and the twisted way this guy;s mind worked. His daughter's friend, attended same HS as his daughter, Gina was a person he already knew. He took a huge risk in taking her and keeping her alive. HUGE. Had she escaped she knew him, would instantly be able to identify him. What drove him to take her? What sick man wants his daughters friend for his own personal sex slave?

Miscarriages:

An early term miscarriage is nothing more than a very heavy period and there would not be "remains" per se. If there were any late term miscarriages those remains probably ended up in the landfill. Sometimes I wonder how many infant corpses are in the landfills :( Remains that small are often not found for just that reason. Easy enough to toss out with the trash for weekly pickup :(

Think maybe AC and his brothers were trying to breed what they thought to be superior humans. Didn't Michele and Gina have learning problems?

Were they with AC at the time of his arrest?

Good question, have anyone seen anything about how the arrest came down?

Heard a few post say it was at McD's but never saw that at any of the news sites I visited. If it was at McD's I would have thought a few eye witnesses to the arrest would have surfaced by now.

The Daily Mail has a picture of AC and his son from 2001, they are standing in front of the basement door and it is padlocked. Michelle was the first victim but that wasn't until the following year (2002) and she said there was another girl already there when she was abducted.

Also just read a really disturbing story how Amanda's mother went to see psychic (fraud) Sylvia Browne on the Montel Williams show in 2004 ... psychic (fraud) told her "she's not alive" "look for a jacket with DNA on it in a dumpster" ... I mean what kind of sick *advertiser censored** makes up s*** about missing people in order to profit.

GUYS on CNN in an interview a guy who looked like a lawyer said that Ariel's exwife had alleged he Hit her in the Head WITH A BARBELL. A BARBELL. Did you see the photo I put the green circle around a few pages back??? Let me bring it forward. Holy cow!!

Here it is - I observed early today that I was disturbed he kept a barbell right here behind the cabinet next to the padlocked basement door.

Charlese has his own thread. His past criminal history and such can be discussed there. Why does it have to be discussed here repeatedly?
We have a lot of new information about the victims.
Can we concentrate on that here?

Until I understood there was a separate thread for Charles, I continued on my merry way, thank you for informing me. I don't read every single post or thread.

That's the same pic with the padlocked basement door in 2001. Michelle wasn't kidnapped until 2002 but said another girl was already there when she was taken.

CNN playing the police recordings of the rescue gave me chills too. Cannot even imagine the police showing up to the DeJesus house to tell them.

I'd like to know more about this too. The bottom line is that this sick piece of garbage will not have a rationale that normal, sane people will understand. He had his reasons, I'm sure, but a sick loser like this will not have a reason that's going to make any sort of sense.

As far as AC's reasons for forcing Michelle to miscarry so many times, it's impossible to know his sick mind, but I wonder if her mental disability had something to do with it. This also may have made it more difficult for her to figure out how to play his horrific mind games, which would have made her more of a target too, while Amanda might have figured out better how to "work" with him.

I also think there should be murder charges for all of those dead babies.

It seems a little hard to believe that there wouldn't have been more pregnancies for Amanda and Gina as well, but there may be other extenuating circumstances we don't know.

I'm curious to know more about how the police are determining these charges. Obviously, they have a limited amount of time to decide these initial charges. Can they add charges after that if more comes out later? They have to be interviewing the girls to get the info they need, but I'm sure they are also worried about pressing them too hard so soon after their rescue.

My thoughts given what I have been able to catch up on since getting home from work.

It has been reported that the young women were kept separated in different locked rooms/areas so if one had found an opportunity to escape, been caught in process, and returned to her "room" the others may not even have known about it.

Amanda:

I believe she somehow figured out how to work AC as best she could. She appears to have learned quickly how to get along in this nightmare situation and I applaud her for it. It saved her life and probably that of the others too. I still must wonder if she was allowed to remain pregnant or if she was beaten and simply didn't lose the child or if the pregnancy was too far along before AC realized and then couldn't bring himself to do it because Amanda was able to convince him she would be good, she would be compliant, whatever he wanted.

T, gotta agree with you there. From the Heidnik case that is how Josefina Rivera got away. She played it up. She gained the trust. Essentially she is the one who is responsible for the girls who did live to be freed.

Sad though is these monsters play the girls against eachother. In the Heidnik case Josefina was made to beat the other women. She herself was tortured, but she was the "strongest" and most street smart and played him. At trial the other girls said she beat them and hurt them, but she basically freed them by abiding by him.

If the other two girls here seemed brainwashed or just sitting there when rescued I hope this was not the case. Then with this creeper we don't know.

They have been guarded when speaking to media and family- and often haven't disclosed everything that happened to them to their family right away.

I think if we search, we will find some. Although, I have already read some reports indicating that LE does not believe that these girls will suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, there certainly is a chance. Shawn Hornbeck even went by his abductor's last name and spoke with LE twice on unrelated matters and never spoke of his abduction.

BBM: 4 counts of kidnapping, 3 girls rescued. Who is the 4th??? Maybe this has been discussed because I'm pages behind but police are saying there are no more victims, then how can there be 4 counts of kidnapping???? What do they know they ain't saying???

Would Amanda's daughter be the 4th?

I know they said "no charges" for the other two brothers. Did they go on to say that they had been or will be released?

WOW! So AC did this all by himself? Just WOW!

I am not saying they will with hold it forever. Just for the time being. Right now they are very guarded on what they are saying the the police. Trust and respect right now are being built. Not everything in 10 years is going to be blabbed out in the first 2-3 days of their release. It will all come out in time, but it has to be their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07