Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to find her a place to live. She isn't related to either Amanda or Gina, so I really don't think that is going to work. Surely something can be arranged for her.

I think she is more 'related' to either of those girls than to anyone else in her life ~ and if I'm not mistaken, I believe Ginas relative stated that she was happy to have Gina back to the family and that Amanda, her daughter and Michelle were now part of their family. I don't think it would hurt at all - Both families seem to have enough love to go around.

CNN playing the police recordings of the rescue gave me chills too. Cannot even imagine the police showing up to the DeJesus house to tell them.

are you talking about recordings of the police scanner? or the 911 calls, i havent been able to watch tv all day..

I'd love to hear the police scanner if it is, if anyone is kind enough to have a link?

Sorry if I'm behind, I haven't been able to catch up since 6pm but did anyone see the dailymail article that referenced a leaked police report about what went down after Amanda's 911 call? And if so, did anyone see the actual leaked police report linked anywhere/a different source with similar info like a local news station? TIA =) I've been obsessed with this site for awhile and talked about it to my parents obsessively (they think I'm crazy to care so much) but this case has brought me out of lurkdom.

Sorry if I'm behind, I haven't been able to catch up since 6pm but did anyone see the dailymail article that referenced a leaked police report about what went down after Amanda's 911 call? And if so, did anyone see the actual leaked police report linked anywhere/a different source with similar info like a local news station? TIA =) I've been obsessed with this site for awhile and talked about it to my parents obsessively (they think I'm crazy to care so much) but this case has brought me out of lurkdom.

Title:
'If the baby died, he'd kill her': Michelle Knight was forced to deliver Amanda Berry's baby and give her CPR to save both their lives - police report reveals terrifying ordeal of girls in house of horrors

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321647/Cleveland-kidnapping-Michelle-Knight-reveals-gave-CPR-Amanda-Berrys-baby-save-lives.html

are you talking about recordings of the police scanner? or the 911 calls, i havent been able to watch tv all day..

I'd love to hear the police scanner if it is, if anyone is kind enough to have a link?

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/a...-cleveland-house/story-fndir2ev-1226637932316

I listened to the full audio as it was broadcast the first time earlier today, it was much much longer than this but they've condensed it to some of the most relevant moments. The officer also said something about Michelle Knight age 32 also being there and said dispatch might want to run her name thru the computer to see if she had been reported missing or if there was any kind of match for her.

http://globalnews.ca/news/546020/fbi-search-for-details-into-fourth-missing-girl/

TORONTO – The FBI confirmed Wednesday that a fourth missing girl could be connected to the Cleveland kidnapping case.

Ashley Summers was 14 years old in July 2007 when she disappeared from the same area where Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight were abducted.

According to 411GINA.org, Summers was last seen on West 96th Street near Madison Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio.

She was initially classified as a runaway after it was discovered she had packed a suitcase and called her mother a month after she disappeared to tell her that she was okay and not to worry.

Strange comment isn't it! Wow. :moo:

In the full context of the article, it was clear that she meant that she hadn't been contacted by police yet about this, and so was unsure if this was going to really turn out to be her daughter. She didn't want to drive all the way from Florida to Ohio just to find out it was someone else, and be let down.

In the full context of the article, it was clear that she meant that she hadn't been contacted by police yet about this, and so was unsure if this was going to really turn out to be her daughter. She didn't want to drive all the way from Florida to Ohio just to find out it was someone else, and be let down.

Plus...I didn't realize that Michelle herself didn't want to see her.

During the police audio, they comment that Amanda lives in one house and she says he lives in another. Am I nuts or is that what is said?

Every time I look at that picture of Amanda, her sister and sweet daughter, I am drawn to Amanda's thumb. I know she has rings on several fingers, but that thumb almost looks like it has been torn up, to me. Like maybe the chains went around the thumbs, too. You look at her and she looks so strong... and then there will be so many signs of exactly how strong she had to be to endure what she went through! This feels so much like the movie "Kiss The Girls" to me. It's so incredibly scary that not only did this actually happen, but these sweet girls had to live it. My heart breaks- with an extra special break for Michelle. I do not ever remember a story of a person who was captured and freed later that did not have the strongest support system you can imagine. She is going to be dealing with multiple levels of hurt, with no one (at least not that I am aware of) who has been in the same situation to get advice from and feel a connection with. I hope she finds support, love and peace in her life. She deserves to be waited on hand and foot, while relaxing in the sun for the rest of her life! All of these girls have been through so much that (if things were fair) they should not have to live through another difficult moment! Please, God, Universe, Karma and anything else out there--- grant these women/ child peace and happiness for the rest of their days!

Every time I look at that picture of Amanda, her sister and sweet daughter, I am drawn to Amanda's thumb. I know she has rings on several fingers, but that thumb almost looks like it has been torn up, to me. Like maybe the chains went around the thumbs, too. You look at her and she looks so strong... and then there will be so many signs of exactly how strong she had to be to endure what she went through! This feels so much like the movie "Kiss The Girls" to me. It's so incredibly scary that not only did this actually happen, but these sweet girls had to live it. My heart breaks- with an extra special break for Michelle. I do not ever remember a story of a person who was captured and freed later that did not have the strongest support system you can imagine. She is going to be dealing with multiple levels of hurt, with no one (at least not that I am aware of) who has been in the same situation to get advice from and feel a connection with. I hope she finds support, love and peace in her life. She deserves to be waited on hand and foot, while relaxing in the sun for the rest of her life! All of these girls have been through so much that (if things were fair) they should not have to live through another difficult moment! Please, God, Universe, Karma and anything else out there--- grant these women/ child peace and happiness for the rest of their days!

Be comforted in knowing that she has Amanda, her daughter, Gina and their entire families to support her. They will share a bond that will never be broken.

Wow. I can bet she doesn't offer refunds for when she is wrong, huh?? No guarantees of her accuracy. This is piracy.

Thank you Nikb for answering so many of my questions. You don't know how much I appreciate it.

I'm thinking not on the refunds thing. I know, it's sickening. The other thing I noticed is it doesn't even specify how long the "reading" is. I originally assumed an hour, but a few different articles referenced people having 20-30 minute readings with her. Maybe that's good though.. imagine how much more emotional damage could happen in an hour.

You're most welcome on answering some of your questions. They were really good questions, and interesting to research for sure. Sad, but interesting.

I'm hoping that we find out Michelle does have family support whether it be from a brother or other relatives.

I feel so awful about what these 3 girls endured, but I feel the worst for Michele. Kept captive, beaten, raped and impregnated for ELEVEN years - and no one was even looking for her. Then she is finally found, and there's no one waiting for her to welcome her back. If a fund is created just for her I will make a huge contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie