Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I say that I am so glad that JA did that interview. It just validates everything I thought I knew about her. She is a sick, perverted, evil, arrogant person who feels the whole world should revolve only for her. She feels she is smarter, better and can fool anyone she wants to. She just proved to the whole world that she is a monster.

from hln.com today

"The prosecution will have a chance to present additional evidence in an attempt to prove Alexander’s death was caused in a cruel manner. Arizona law defines this as when the victim suffers physical pain or mental anguish, and the defendant knew or should have known that the victim would suffer.
The jury would then deliberate for a second time to determine if the aggravating factor of cruelty is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. The jurors must agree unanimously about whether Arias is guilty of cruelty."

Sister Ynot, Sister Marie Richard broke her ruler over my head in the first grade. Please do not hit me with your ruler.

Then you shall kneel on pencils and give me 10 Stations of the Cross.

Oh wait, sorry.

I'm not the nun with the ruler.

My bad.

loved dr drew's description of jodi's reaction to the verdict - like a beauty pagent contestant who can't believe the judge's not picking her... lol lol lol

I already couldn't stand FOX News however Jodi opening her mouth and obliterating her ability for her council to save her from the Death Penalty is lovely. If you keep refreshing this page...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...s-talks-exclusively-with-fox-10-after-verdict

The clips will be there to watch. Keep refreshing every half hour. Of course they had to take a small interview and allow you to watch a few minutes here or there until 10pm tonight. After that they should all be there.

It's been said she got into a fight with one of her council... gee I wonder if they were ticked that she was doing interviews. I can just see Jodi stomping her feet in front of Nurmi, turning her nose into the air and marching into the room for her interview. She has controlled them this whole time I'm not sure why they would be surprised by her actions now. MOO

They prob want to strangle her right about now lol

I think Fox is airing the whole interview at 10ET on whatever show is usually on at that time. Greta maybe?

May I say that I am so glad that JA did that interview. It just validates everything I thought I knew about her. She is a sick, perverted, evil, arrogant person who feels whole world should revolve only for her. She feels she is smarter, better and can fool anyone she wants to. She just proved to the whole world that she is a monster.

You made me think of something. I bet her interviews also will help jurors (later when they can watch) to feel better about their verdict. No matter how just, I know it is so hard to pass a guilty sentence, especially when the DP may be involved. Her interviews will be a confirmation for them that she truly is guilty and has no remorse.

Just heard Jodie's twitter account was shut down.

Yeppers... just pulled it up and while you can see her past tweets via "cache," its current status is "Sorry, that page doesn't exist!"

Slowly, but surely, society is deleting the murderess... which, my friends, is a good thing. A very good thing.

Can you imagine all those collect. Calls from Jodie the expense. Wonder what made Donovan shut down twitter.

Why why does dr drew interrupt everyone and lol the redhead with all those facial expresions:floorlaugh:

She a convicted felon. Donovan can no longer communicate with her.

The defense will have to be given some credit for that. What a horrible case and defendant to be handed, but everyone is entitled to mount a defense. I think the character assassination of the victim was absolutely reprehensible but I don't think even JA can claim that she was not vigorously defended. We had a horrible case in Canada involving the rape and murder of a little girl. The defense team and the judge were routinely criticized by the public during that trial but they played a very important part in assuring that this particular conviction will never be overturned on appeal.

I respect your opinion, but totally disagree and i truly think they would have and should have just went with a realistic defense of admitting what she had done was out of control behavior due to jealousy and rage and then claim she is very very sorry and I am willing to bet her outcome would have been XX number of years in prison, rather than the DP or LWOP.

So, IMO, not only was this defense totally outragious and contained needless destruction of the victim and his family, the end result of it was a heck of a lot worse than if they would have went with my approach.

People can show amazing forgiveness and compassion if they are not lied to over and over and over.

Twitter account suspended.

Meanwhile, bad azz Sherrif Joe Arpaio is going to make sure things change for the worse for this convict.

Thanks jurors. You did great. Sorry I had any doubt.

i see every time ja opens her mouth chit falls out. giving interview minutes after being convicted. can jm use any part of that interview in the remainder of this case?

The support Jodie arias is innocent! Website! Packed up and left town.

:truce:

Please dont be too irritated with me, but I missed this side show entirely. Innocent? She admitted she killed him. Good lord, people will attempt to bring attention to themselves in whichever way they can...reminds me a little of the mindset of you know, that group that likes to picket military funerals and high profile burials. The ones that we dont name on the open board...

People are so strange.

From what I understand not a single woman on death row in Arizona has been killed since 1930. Main difference is that she will be in solitary confinement. Great! I hope she gets DP!

moo

Had to quit listening to the radio show. I have first hand experience with BPD in our family. Nothing "happened" to cause this. The person in my family had it from Day 1.
The conversation about that was super frustrating to me.

I have a simultaneous fear and curiosity of the nuns showing up - 13 years of Parochial School coming back... swallowed my gum! ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl