Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...Jean C states that JA's grandma is faking wheelchair use and now we want to believe her???? :facepalm:

On the plus side...Joey Jackson and David Otunga on HLN After Dark. :blushing:

Here is the pic of Deanna and Napoleon from the Support Travis Alexander's Family FB page

Thank you for the photo. Awesome!

:heartluv:

Hi, Sleuthers. So fill me in. What was the verdict?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Where is Mr. Martinez? What must he be feeling about now? I wonder? Hopefully breathing a sigh of relief, exhale after such a marathon. That he won...Such a great advocate for a victim!

i feel cheated. i didn't even see his face today. of ALL days!!!!!

Since everything has been already said and I'm blowing off some stress ..... I was thinking about all the companies that got a free shout out/free advertising from JA

Tootsie pops
Pop rocks
Starbucks
U-haul
Budget rental
Priceline
Ky
Facebook
Twitter
Walmart

not to mention restaurants like Casa Ramos, Purple Plum ect
Can't think of any more off the top of my head.

I only bring this up because I heard Starbucks was giving 1/2 off Strawberry Fraps today, I'm assuming it was probably only in Maricopa County area.

Cinnebon!

Yes. This was reported on HLN. Hope it's true.

I'm getting a 'this page can't be found message'. No problem! I'm sure the DT has screenshots anyway! :drumroll:

I'm surprised her family, especially her mother, isn't going to plead for mercy on Jodi's behalf.

Not judging the mother at all, just surprised.

Wow, never knew this stuff about the letter that JA sent Ryan Burns where she told him he was never in danger, she's not a serial killer, and told him he was a *advertiser censored* for the state, by giving them the info about the license plate being upside down. I didn't even know he was the one who told them that.

:facepalm:

She is frightening .. and that's the exact wording of the letter to Lisa. Nice. She's pure evil. Greta had photocopies of the letters, hope they get released!

I believe that's called, "Projection." The person ascribes their own faults to others. I think she did a lot of this in the trial toward Travis.

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

I am amazed I never in a billion years thought I would EVER agree with that man!

:thud:thud:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Donovan is still milking her 15 minutes of fame on Twitter. She even tweeted to NG and DDrew asking to be on their shows to talk about her relationship to JA and family. That got a few funny responses.... She's a hanger on....

Sorry I didn't mean to leave anyone hanging with the Ryan Burns comments. I thought I was taping it, but apparently I wasn't, so this is from memory.

Greta was calling him her ex-boyfriend and he clarified that they were never boyfriend/girlfriend. He then went through all the things that pointed to premeditation, including making the date with him. He said no one knows what Travis was referring to in those text messages about exposing Jodi, but within the inner circle of Travis' friends/family they all assume it was something very dark.

He said JA sent him a long letter in 2009 wherein she told him that he was never in danger, because she wasn't a serial killer but also told him that he'd become a "*advertiser censored* for the State" because he was the one who informed the State about her license plate being upside down.

He said she was happy, giggly, all over him when she came to Utah and I think that was about it.

It was the info about the letter (which they showed on screen) and Ryan being the source of the license plate info that was most interesting.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for taking the time to elaborate. She's pure dark evil! He was in no ways a *advertiser censored*! He was asked on the stand and he answered honestly he answered truthfully. He had nothing to gain or loose and why would he or should he lie for her please, her manipulation knows no end.

I heard our Katie (Kathy M.) talking about it on the radio show. She said Juan split the second court was in recess, he just left. Meanwhile Katie Wick was lost somewhere and ended up riding the elevator with Juan who squeezed her hand and had tears in his eyes.

It was a really lovely story :)

Awwww. Thank you. It really is a lovely story!

He mentioned her lack of criminal history and this being an isolated incident. Oh really????

:doh:

i always love this one. 'she never killed anybody before so she shouldn't get the death penalty.'

well, everybody starts somewhere and i'd say she started in spectacular fashion!!!!

I still don't think she gets it .. she'll never get it, she still thinks she's the second coming. Every second word out of her mouth is a judgement of someone else.

Nope, never gonna get it. And like Mark says, this is never gonna stop, either. She's gonna keep this up right up to the day they finally put her to sleep.

"After Dark" on HLN is actually pretty good tonight. And I usually don't like it.
In addition to Jose Baez there is Gloria Alred, Linda Kenny-Baden, Yale Galanter. Lots of big hitters. Oh, and that Judge Larry Scheindlin (sp?) from the Anna Nichole case? Wow, is this guy out of his element, former judge or not. His speech patterns alone are enough to turn anyone off, let alone his "twisted thinking". I have a really difficult time in following his reasoning. Not just in this case, in every case upon which he comments. HLN needs to do themselves a favor and let his contract expire.

Jose Baez - I don't and have not had the same amount of distain for him that many others here have had. I thought he pulled some boneheaded moves in the Anthony trial along the way. But I also thought he was a pretty darn quick learner. And we all know the outcome he achieved.

Jean Casarez - I have lost so much respect for her during this trial. I used to respect her, but sort of went into disbelief when she started pandering to Nancy Grace. I thought she was really awful during this trial.

Beth Karas - The only one I still trust.

----------------

If there were raised voices inside the Jodi Arias cell after today's conviction, it had to be between Jodi and her attorneys. Regarding her giving interviews.
And yes, Jose Baez was hilarious on this point.

-----------------

On Jodi wanting the death penalty: Oh, yes. Just friggen give her what she wants. It will still take some time. I'm fine with putting her out of her misery.

it was gone for hours, they indicate overload on the server. I don't believe them. Anything with the name Jodi on it well..???

Anonymous lol We do not forget. Expect us. Better late than never.

Sent from my hippocampus using Tapatalk

I dont see reverse psychology, i think she does want the death penalty bc that would mean an automatic appeal and then she gets to be the star of the show again. Its almost like - oh, they didnt believe me, lets just move to the next thing because there's no way i'm not getting out of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member