Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
article_0bb9501743132ee8_1368043934_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Just caught up on the thread and this picture has just undone me ... so triumphant. I cannot believe what strength was required from these women to survive. I hope they were allowed to be kind to each other and going forward having each other in their lives is a comfort.

It is so awful. I want to say I wish this was often the outcome but it seems perverse to wish a decade of evil onto anyone. We should all just be free from harm and fear.

This report says Ariel WALKED to McDonalds - Another two things - Im pretty sure Charles had told them he drove off in a car - and gave a description of the vehicle (Sorry I cant remember where I heard/read it but Im 150% sure I heard it in an interview with him) Also - if he walked to get food for them - How did Onil end up there with him to be arrested there? And wasn't Onil the one who was reported to bring large amounts of McDonalds to the house often?

Details of police entering house & finding Michelle & Gina. Michelle's a real hero.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-gave-CPR-Amanda-Berrys-baby-save-lives.html

They didn't want to?! Couldn't imagine it being one of their own? It may be a mixed neighborhood, but AC has a noticeable round face. It is a memorable feature!

Gina's family didn't notice it either. A lot of hispanics in that neighborhood, so that sketch resembled many of the people living there.

Originally Posted by singers
Just saw the police sketch of the man who took Gina he looks EXACTLY like AC, how could AC's family and daughter not have noticed this?

They didn't want to?! Couldn't imagine it being one of their own? It may be a mixed neighborhood, but AC has a noticeable round face. It is a memorable feature!

Originally Posted by singers
Just saw the police sketch of the man who took Gina he looks EXACTLY like AC, how could AC's family and daughter not have noticed this?

I don't know why nobody made a connection. Gina was friends with Ariel Castro's daughter. Sketch kind of resembles Ariel Castro. But yet Gina's family didn't suspect him.

Elizabeth Smart is living life, I think got married and advocating. I think her family is a wonderful family and she probably received great help. Yesterday CNN had someone else on, not sure of name, and they also showed Jaycee Dugard who just happened to be giving a speech in Washington. Probably many more, not sure if overcome but work on it- living life and advocating.

Elizabeth, Shawn and Jaycee had extremely supportive families and they had access to many resources for counseling. I hope these girls find the same though I have doubts Michelle has the long term support network one needs to get through this. It is not who is there today or tomorrow but who is there a year from now when all the spotlight is gone. The fact there is no facebook page, no Internet page, etc for Michelle makes me think she does not have the support network the others have. Hopefully she can find from others what her family may not provide.

The others, especially Elizabeth and Jaycee, also had alot of financial resources to access the best counseling,etc. These girls do not look wealthy and it does not look like he was on parole or anything where there could be a lawsuit like Jaycee. Jaycee has a foundation to help people in this situation so maybe that will provide the resources

Makes you wonder how many missing girls have accepted rides with monsters.

So many missing girls - they can't all have run off to Hollywood.

It is so heartbreaking and so confusing. He reportedly killed Michelles five babies by kicking her in the stomach. But then he allows Amanda to give birth and even threatens to kill them if the baby dies. ???

In my experience, if someone has power & control over another, they tend to go overboard. The adage "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely" applies to AC.

IMO, Michelle is lucky he didn't kill her - she was the punching bag, the escape valve for all his frustrations. She was valuable.

Did he have fights with other men? Did he punch men? Probably not. He's a weak man, that's why he chooses very young girls.

Elizabeth, Shawn and Jaycee had extremely supportive families and they had access to many resources for counseling. I hope these girls find the same though I have doubts Michelle has the long term support network one needs to get through this. It is not who is there today or tomorrow but who is there a year from now when all the spotlight is gone. The fact there is no facebook page, no Internet page, etc for Michelle makes me think she does not have the support network the others have. Hopefully she can find from others what her family may not provide.

The others, especially Elizabeth and Jaycee, also had alot of financial resources to access the best counseling,etc. These girls do not look wealthy and it does not look like he was on parole or anything where there could be a lawsuit like Jaycee. Jaycee has a foundation to help people in this situation so maybe that will provide the resources

There are victims compensation funds, plus the support fund set up for all three women.
I don't believe the other families will let Michele go without.

Im thinking they had alcohol related charges ie., drunk in public etc. - especially after hearing one of the brothers was located passed out in his mothers back yard - if they're in their mid 50's that makes mami at LEAST early 70's. The reports are saying they will both most likely be released soon with "time served" after the last few days of incarceration.

On something completely unrelated.

Im thinking they had alcohol related charges ie., drunk in public etc. - especially after hearing one of the brothers was located passed out in his mothers back yard - if they're in their mid 50's that makes mami at LEAST early 70's. The reports are saying they will both most likely be released soon with "time served" after the last few days of incarceration.

Probably. According to their uncle, the two brothers were quite fond of the bottle.

Caught up this far......

Brothers have been arrested on other charges unrelated to kidnapping
No human remains found in the home
A arrested on kidnapping and rape, other charges may be filed later
Girls kept apart in basement first, then later moved to second floor
M delivered A's baby, under threats from AC. Baby didn't breathe at first and M breathed for her.
M pregnant 5 times and AC beat and starved her until she miscarried. G says she doesn't think she ever got pregnant

Did M make contact with her mother? Last I heard was that she was coming to Ohio, then I heard that M might be refusing to see her

Are they still searching the home?

I have seen in media both statements that they don't believe there were any other victims, and that there may be a connection with Summers. Which seems to be the most true?

"each of the women were given a cake to celebrate their respective 'abduction days' in a sickening ritual that replaced their birthdays."

Just when you think the sicko couldn't get any worse..

Did this Silvia Brown take money for her "readings?" I guess it doesn't matter, these types of people give people false hope and take away their hopes if they say their loved one is dead when they are not. I hope she learns a lesson from this and hangs up her psychic shoes so to speak. If she can't be positive she is 100% right all the time, she should say nothing.

Personally I think she should be charged with manslaughter. She is a fake, she knows it, and most anyone with a reasonably high IQ knows it.

The neighbors with the daughters who supposedly saw the girls in the backyard stated , that recently AC would leave for a couple of days. they stopped seeing him daily. Now they wonder if the girls were starving.
Maybe so, afterall how could he afford to feed them when he lost his job in NOvemvber, the house was in foreclosure for back taxes of 2500 dollars. it was due to be taken away from him in July.

That might explain the supposed suicide note.

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/a...-cleveland-house/story-fndir2ev-1226637932316

I listened to the full audio as it was broadcast the first time earlier today, it was much much longer than this but they've condensed it to some of the most relevant moments. The officer also said something about Michelle Knight age 32 also being there and said dispatch might want to run her name thru the computer to see if she had been reported missing or if there was any kind of match for her.

Thanks for the link. Lots on this page.

Personally I think she should be charged with manslaughter. She is a fake, she knows it, and most anyone with a reasonably high IQ knows it.

Call it God, Fate or Karma but it got Silvia Brown hard core- think about it how many of these abduction cases have happy endings? The odds were in her favor when she made those predictions and against the odds she got 2 high profile cases so very wrong...

Honestly I think her time is up- her reputation is completely shot and I'd guess her $850 an hour fee is dropping like a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd