Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly believe the interview was her way of having the last word if she thought she might not get a chance to speak again.

Who she thinks she is convincing I don't know as the majority of us KNOW she is a liar.

I think the interview was a FU, mean it to all of Travis's friends and family. Jodi is a succubus.:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Another question is WHO ALLOWS THAT??

The interviewer said that it was in the works for a long time. She was shocked with the verdict of M1 premeditation. She thought she was going to skate and planned this with the OK from her attorneys if a lesser charge should come in.

However, I think they did not OK the interview to actually happen last night in light of the actual verdict and all that was the hoopla after the verdict that was reported was the attorney's arguing with her about the interview.

She thinks she is a real celeb and said so herself and she had to give that interview and get out her BS one more time.

It's over FJA.

i don't take the word of most reporters these days. especially when this guy got the 'get' of the year with this interview. i said i'm reserving judgment until i see how this goes, and that's what i'm doing.
it's just hard for me to believe they were unaware there was a reporter, along with lights and cameras, etc. waiting back in that room for an interview. they are trying to keep her from getting the DP and here she is asking for it, and i KNOW it's not what SHE wants. so it's possible the 'reverse psychology' wasn't just her decision.
don't want to argue with you, schuby. and i'm not saying i'm right. i'm saying i think it's possible.

oh they probably knew...advised her against it, and she goes ahead and does it anyway.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Good Morning Team Travis! I got kicked off yesterday and finally gave up trying to get back on. So I tried to watch as much as I could on TV. I have caught up a bit this morning. I saw ja's interview....WTF??? Give her the needle...now. Was it ever verified that she and her attorneys were having a scream fest after the verdict? Her 'family and friends' all 7-8 of them visited her in jail and amazingly Granny was not in her wheelchair. And all went home except her mother?? Please correct me if I have any of this wrong. I have tried to find some compassion for her family...but I am not there yet. Was her sister the dark hair girl in a blue shirt? Was her brother there? TIA

If what she says she means, ( snickers) then after the agg. portion of trail, her lawyers would just say ' give her death penalty' , right? Would a lawyer do that even if it's what the client wants? Does JA somehow think she can still manipulate some sympathy from the jurors or judge by that statement? I don't want to say can she be that dumb, but can she be ? Thinking they will see this interview and take pity on me and only give me, 5 yrs.

I don't believe her DT wanted her to do this interview. After watching last night on Fox the interviewer said that the DT were no where to be found and that Jodi had set this up before the courts decision. Jodi wanted this and the DT had no control. What I don't understand is why the court allowed it after her being a convicted felon. Aren't her rights suppose to be taken away?

The reporter said last night KN and JW knew nothing about it.

He said he didn't ask them, which is not saying they didn't know before, for he said it had been 'sorta'in the works earlier. I think they were all aware of this happening if this verdict was returned. She changed into her prison pants and had her black tee on, so someone had to approve her coming back out for the interview.

If the killer truly wants to be put to death then there should not be any appeals, right. Could she stop the automatic appeal?

Good question. Not sure what the laws are in AZ about that.

Convicted murders have done this, though. Remember Gary Gilmore from years ago? He said...You sentenced me to death so do it. And they did.

But I think he was from CA, and it was quite a while ago.

Still, it seems that if a person does not want their conviction appealed they should have their wishes honored. IMO.

OMGosh!! Did any of you see JW the split second "guilty" was said? EVIL eyes cut to the jurors.........really fast, you have to watch for it.......

Yes, it was a look of "Guilty? 12 of you found me guilty of premeditation? How COULD you?"

I don't believe her DT wanted her to do this interview. After watching last night on Fox the interviewer said that the DT were no where to be found and that Jodi had set this up before the courts decision. Jodi wanted this and the DT had no control. What I don't understand is why the court allowed it after her being a convicted felon. Aren't her rights suppose to be taken away?

Her lawyers got up this morning with the biggest :banghead: ever !

I do not understand why they keep talking about JA and reverse psychology, blah, blah, blah. JA did an interview because she likes to stay in the public eye, there was no ulterior motive, JA is really not that complicated.

HLN, is simply fulfilling her wish. They love her, she is making them a lot of money as they try and psychoanalyze her.

Good morning all :seeya:

I feel good this morning. I feel relief for Travis' family. Travis can now finally RIP.

Dont know if anyone may have been looking for it, but I found JA's interview after she was convicted last night:

link 1: Jodi Arias Trial - Jodi Gives Guilty Verdict Interview part 1 - YouTube

link 2: Jodi Arias Trial - Post Guilty Verdict Interview with Jodi Arias- part 2 - YouTube

link 3: Jodi Arias Trial - Post Trial interview With Jodi Arias -part 3 - YouTube

I cannot believe what she said about Travis' siblings. She never even hinted at remorse. She wants what she wants, I honestly now hope that she get LWOP, dont give her what she wants. And Im pro DP.

ETA - My husband and I watched a part of it last night and I told him, for the FIRST time since this all started, I see life in her eyes in this interview, and I see fear. AFTER shes lied and dragged Travis' name though the mud and put his family (and hers for that matter) through hell. :banghead:

Hell no. LWOP in a woman's prison is a cakewalk. I want death row where she'll be isolated and denied many of privileges that prison in the general population provides.

I don't want to watch the interview (can't stand her face now), but could someone tell me what she said about Travis's siblings?

Good Morrow, Sleuthers! I can definitely detect sizzling this morning, and it smells as though something's already cooked. My, what a fine morning! :)

I suppose you could also count ONE of the murders, as she committed murder 3 times technically, as another felony. From what I read in the charge though Juan's position was predicated that she was actually guilty of Breaking and Entering which is a felony in AZ. She may have gotten in with TA's permission but once the violence started he certainly would have revoked that permission. Even without stealing anything.

I think he threw in the gun for any juror who wasn't convinced she brought her own, once she admittedly left with it (and the knife) that would be Burglary, another felony.

I've long thought that she misunderstood AZ law and left the camera so it wouldn't be a robbery and thus felony murder. And how we know it wasn't Travis's gun.

Is it wrong that I am feeling extremely happy at the fact that Ms. Arias' supporters don't realize that donations to her will go to Travis' family after the civil suit? :waitasec:

:great:

oh they probably knew...advised her against it, and she goes ahead and does it anyway.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

that's what it looks like if you buy that a loud argument that was heard and reported wasn't staged to cover their own butts, so they can claim they didn't OK it.

MOO.

Nice to know Arias respects JM as a "capable" attorney ... wonder if JM respects Arias as a "capable" liar ?

I just CANNOT wait to see all the sealed stuff from the trial! Specifically, I want to see what happened with ALV! :great:

Does anyone know when the information will be released....and will the links be posted on WS? YES>>>>want to know about Alyce.

Good Morrow, Sleuthers! I can definitely detect sizzling this morning, and it smells as though something's already cooked. My, what a fine morning! :)

JA said she wants DP, I heard her say it twice. I think she should get what she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member