a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand why Jodi has such hatred and contempt for the Alexander family. Has she ever met any of them before she murdered Travis? I really don't understand it, how sad.

It's not her fault, don't cha know! It's neeeeeeeever her fault!

Someone asked a page or so back if anyone had a pic of poquito... I'm not sure, and KCL can confirm if true, but if you look toward the end of this clip, it shows CEO and you can see Tri and behind CEO is a short hispanic man (tho his face is kinda hidden)... Poquito?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8S83pLyy-k

picture.php

Grandma is not so feeble after all! She was moving swiftly looked pretty fast like a run even.

Hi mikeysmommom, I never believed she was for one minute..I also think that her mom is a piece of work after watching her in the courtroom laughing. I think that alot of the women in this family have an entitlement attitude and are use to getting what they want by always manipulating people. I don't know why I feel that way I just do and have felt they way all along. :moo:

Not sure if I talked about the coin I found in the courtroom yesterday.

Someone had given Katie Wick a present for the family which I decided to pass to Steven for his BD. It's a framed shadow box with two large silver dollars..of Travis' birth and death date and his picture displayed above one of them (birth) and I can't remember what's over the other one but it's a very well thought out and thoughtful gift.

I had that at my feet in the courtroom and while waiting for the jury to come in looked down and saw another coin at my feet which was totally disorienting thinking it was one of those coins. But it was a quarter , tails up. I picked it up and saw it was a NH quarter that had the words "Live Free or Die" on it.

I'm giving it to Samantha today.

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!

Got a question for you - *IF* you want to answer - but do you remember what you said to Harold here 4:44?

One more question - do you know where the family got the permanent metal ribbon pins they have been wearing the last week or so? They are stunning, so if a WS - bravo and if not a WS bravo, hope you read here!

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!

Got a question for you - *IF* you want to answer - but do you remember what you said to Harold here 4:44?

One more question - do you know where the family got the permanent metal ribbon pins they have been wearing the last week or so? They are stunning, so if a WS - bravo and if not a WS bravo, hope you read here!

Yes, I know exactly what I said.

Our beloved (I mean BELOVED) poster jayarohh had told me of a 'vision" for lack of a better word he had about an "transfer of weight" he envisioned happening at the moment of the verdict. Directly off the family and on to Jodi Arias.

He and I were talking about this on the phone as I drove to a dinner w/ the family this week and i shared the whole thing with Tanisha and Harold and they both had a big response to this idea.

I leaned over and said to Harold (who by the way had grabbed my hand and gripped it for at least 10 min as we were waiting in the courtroom yesterday) and said "feel the transfer of that weight now" or something like that. It was an amazing moment for me.

There have been too many things is this case that truly sickended me..but during her interview when she said she hopes the Alexander family can find some peace and can remember TA as they would like too was the height of arrogence, manipulation, calculation,and cruelty. Despite her so called intelligence she has no clue how transparent she is And I have a feeling she will ask for lip gloss just before lethal injection. I am disgusted beyond words today.

I didn't get a sense they knew specifically who I am but obviously I sit with the family. It was so cute when Tricolor waved at me with a cute little smile. I can't wait to hear from her...I think she will talk. I'd love to talk with them personally...maybe there will be some kind of gathering when it's all over.

Oh, they know who you are alright ...it's in your aura :tyou:

Perhaps Tricia could invite the Trio jurors on her radio show.
It would be so awesome to hear you and they discuss the trial together :rockon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasnt_me
OMG she said she didn't look at Travis' family because they look alike and when she sees them, she sees that man that abused her. "And I don't want to look at that," she said.

Unbelievable did y'all hear it?
When did she say that omg the nerve of her.

Grrrrrrrr. :stormingmad: I hadn't heard that, but sure hope the jury does. Another tick in the "no remorse" tally.

Yes, I know exactly what I said.

Our beloved (I mean BELOVED) poster jayarohh had told me of a 'vision" for lack of a better word he had about an "transfer of weight" he envisioned happening at the moment of the verdict. Directly off the family and on to Jodi Arias.

He and I were talking about this on the phone as I drove to a dinner w/ the family this week and i shared the whole thing with Tanisha and Harold and they both had a big response to this idea.

I leaned over and said to Harold (who by the way had grabbed my hand and gripped it for at least 10 min as we were waiting in the courtroom yesterday) and said "feel the transfer of that weight now" or something like that. It was an amazing moment for me.

That is so beautiful KCL and Jayarohh! I got chills from my head to my feet. Thank you so much for sharing that.

I felt the first time I went to court that the greatest gift I could bring to the family was my unwavering CONFIDENCE in this conviction/sentence.

The first thing I ever said to Samantha was "this jury will convict her and sentence her to death" and she responded "I hope so".

I held that confidence every single second of every single day during this trial, in the courtroom and out.

I feel this commitment has changed me in ways I don't even know yet.

What an amazing family! I think their joy today was that this was a unanimous verdict that Travis was not guilty of all the bullcarp the DT lobbed at him (and his family) for four months.

It was incredibly touching to see their reactions - their first day of peace almost since 2013 began.

Sorry if this has been posted. News clip with friends reactions and a little glimpse of KCL. :seeya:

This is so moving.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...s-react-to-jodi-arias-verdict-call-it-justice

I felt the first time I went to court that the greatest gift I could bring to the family was my unwavering CONFIDENCE in this conviction/sentence.

The first thing I ever said to Samantha was "this jury will convict her and sentence her to death" and she responded "I hope so".

I held that confidence every single second of every single day during this trial, in the courtroom and out.

KCL I justed wanted to say that you are truly an Angel. I have been so inspired by your unconditional love and support for the Alexander family. You have touched and contintue to touch so many lives in the most positive and supportive ways.

I've always believed that it only takes one person to make a difference, and you have proven this by far. I will forever keep you and your brother, Alfonse (sp?) in my prayers. You are such a bad a$$!:rockon:

KCL I justed wanted to say that you are truly an Angel. I have been so inspired by your unconditional love and support for the Alexander family. You have touched and contintue to touch so many lives in the most positive and supportive ways.

I've always believed that it only takes one person to make a difference, and you have proven this by far. I will forever keep you and your brother, Alfonse (sp?) in my prayers. You are such a bad a$$!:rockon:

Thank you so much for this! I'm looking forward to taking Alfonse on a trip to Sedona next weekend. He's been so patient during this trial (I do talk to him every day and see him almost every day and he is doing VERY WELL). xo

You’ve been an angel to so many from the get-go!! Thank-you for being REAL and for helping everyone keep the faith!!! I can’t help but feel like you had a hand in the outcome of all of this ;) I'm sure Cindy and Travis are smiling down upon everyone feeling that Juan Martinez served up JUSTICE on a silver platter!!

Just wanted to jump in here and say that there are Angels Amongst Us and we here at WS know who they are.

Also during the closing arguments of a murder trial in the Courtroom that I worked in, the prosecutor wanted to show the Jury how much time it took for the actual murder to occur. From start to torturing finish.

He just asked for 3+ (can't remember exact time) of complete silence. It was unbelievable how long of a time that was. It had such a huge impact. I do not remember the time it took for Jodi to slaughter Travis, but it was sure not quick. JMHO

To add: Hoping she gets what she is asking for! DEATH

I've been holding this information hoping she'd get more donations in to that account but yes, once she's sentenced, that money will go directly to the family in the form of restitution. Per the Victim Advocate.

I even asked Beth Karas to keep this info "off the record" and she did too, for the same reason. Isn't that cool?

OMG OMG OMG :rockon: !!!!!!

This makes me so happy!!!!! No more goodies, no more trading favors with bags of chips. Wonder if somebody at the jail decided to withhold this weeks commissary delivery just so she could be scrapping the barrel???

And - way to go KCL and BK!!!!!!! Hope she reaped a huge windfall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member