Aggravation phase #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So down in Texas.. y'all leavin home armed with your 9mm on one hip & your Morton salt on the other? :floorlaugh:

I'd be shakin salt all over the place.. All Rachel Ray behind my shoulder, like chicken feed.. Heck I'd turn into a salt shakin sprinkler :floorlaugh:

Just cuz I'd fear having to get a spinal tap if menegitis :scared:

my beloved mother (rip) was TERRIFIED of snakes.......someone told her that mothballs will deter them.....

the next time we visited the old homestead afterwards, it looked like it had HAILED all over the yard

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

she was a pip :D

I know I should not go there but that pro JA site has created a private password protected Vent Page where they can go and spew/vent the most vile things amongst themselves.

One of those supporters said something to the effect that Jodi killing Travis was a good thing because it stopped him from breeding. Sick.

Probably will have guards next to her in court. I think because she on Suicide watch is no free card to get out of court. Hospital gown or prison stripes for wardrobe today? :)
She doesn't have to be there. Court can carry on without her.

I think we should stop calling her by her birth name and call her by what she is, a number. Does anyone know what her number is? I don't know if they have transitioned her new number to her yet, but when she gets it that will be how I refer to her as.

I vote for prisoner ID10T-IBSCR3WD

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 4m
RT @richdool: #JodiArias was transported to psych ward and remains on 24/7 suicide protocol according to Maricopa County Sheriff's

She is only in there because of that interview last night she gave----

Our neighborhood is monitored by a large Roadrunner which I believe has hung around for the last 6-7 years just to chow down on snakes.

I know I should not go there but that pro JA site has created a private password protected Vent Page where they can go and spew/vent the most vile things amongst themselves.

One of those supporters said something to the effect that Jodi killing Travis was a good thing because it stopped him from breeding. Sick.
Wow, how sad. :(

Wait a Minute!!

Jodi is in the psyche ward? Meaning a hospital? Please somebody say it isn't so.

Nevermind this stupidity came from JVM..

She is on suicide watch at the jail is my guess.

HLN details ... pffft.

I think JA is trying to stick it to Juan Martinez. That's why she said she would rather have the death penalty. That way she can take credit for it being her idea as opposed to it being because Mr. Martinez gave a good argument for it. In her twisted, demented mind ...it will all be her idea. She has to win at all costs, even if that means death.

Seeing as how she begged and pleaded for a 2nd degree or manslaughter deal and Juan told her to stick it in her ear, she can try to take credit for the DP all she wants. Juan sought the DP. :D

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 4m
RT @richdool: #JodiArias was transported to psych ward and remains on 24/7 suicide protocol according to Maricopa County Sheriff's

She probably was mad because they told her that she had to wear her prison clothes to court and no more street clothes.

I'm pretty sure Jodi will not be in prison clothes. Sorry.

I just feel so freaking relieved after yesterday. Like a huge weight is off my shoulders. I can't image how the family & friends feel.

As we speak ALV is throwing a hissy fit to get back on the stand in order to save JA's life. :tantrum: She'll do better this time, she says. She'll be a little more aggressive. She thinks she was too soft on JM and THAT was the problem. :giggle:

hannibal.jpg
I thought since she is now convicted, she would be wearing stripes and handcuffs/shackles - but I dont know for sure. I sure do hope so though.

I want to see her delivered to court in a hannibal lector mask.

Someone needs to make sure they talk about going on lots of vacation and having lots of sex too...
You know, the things Jodi's life revolved around?

Chris Williams@chriswnewsPer County Atty spokesperson: #JodiArias hearing should wrap today. Juan Martinez may call ME as witness. Begins @ 1pm. More to come...

Who is ME?????

Good morning/afternoon everyone :seeya:
I hope everyone got a good nights sleep? I know I slept better after hearing the verdict.
I was trying to play 'catch up' reading this thread. I noticed it was said, because of the civil lawsuit JA won't ever profit from this crime. What about her "artwork"? (original :))
Will she still be able to profit from that, if someone other than herself is selling it?
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member