Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what this is all about, but one thing's for sure... JA will do anything and try everything to avoid the inevitable. She is loosing control and she can't handle that. She did the same after murdering Travis when police were closing in.

It's a done deal now, sweetie. Can't avoid fate.

are you f'in kidding?:stormingmad::stormingmad: :stormingmad:

this better not be allowed!!!!

I wonder if they're arguing about that. Here are filings on her case since 05/07. I wouldn't put it past the DT to wait till last moment to argue.

Disposition Information

Party Name ARSCode Description Crime Date Disposition Code Disposition Date
Jodi Ann Arias 13-1105 (F1) MURDER 1ST DEGREE 6/4/2008

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
5/9/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 5/9/2013
5/9/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 5/9/2013
5/8/2013 REQ - Request - Party (001) 5/9/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S REQUEST THAT VICTIM IMPACT EVIDENCE BE PRESENTED VIA VIDEOTAPE

5/7/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 5/7/2013
5/7/2013 MFD - Motion For Discovery - Party (001) 5/8/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR DISCOVERY OF VICTIM IMPACT EVIDENCE

thats not what i read.
someone posted the rules of wrongful death suits in the previous thread

Statute of Limitation: 2 years after death w/o a criminal conviction, 1 year after a guilty verdict in a criminal trial.

I bet she's trying to delay it by firing her attorneys. That would cause a long delay and it was ensure that perhaps this jury (who convicted her) wouldn't be able to hand down a death sentence.

It was Travis Alexander's murderer's choice to give that interview. I realize that the person that interviewed wanted the "breaking news" interview - however, I do wish that as a reporter he would have contacted the State Prosecutor's Office to get information about the dangers - if any - of airing it shortly after the verdict was rendered.

Travis Alexander's murderer was not forced to do the interview - she arranged the interview. It takes a sane person to arrange an interview with the media - in other words, Travis Alexander's murderer cannot have it both ways:

Crazy - In a Fog - Unable to Control her Thoughts and Actions, and, Capable - Working to secure an interview after the verdict - Of Sound mind.

Arranging the interview - again, IMO, shows how Capable, of Sound Mind, and Aware Travis Alexander's murderer is.

If Travis Alexander's murderer would have babbled, saying things such as "the alien chip in my head is brown worm code seven and I knew that I would be found guilty but as the blue man planet indicated in the seventh day I did not see premeditation fog, blog, logs," then there may be a reason to have her evaluated.

However, what we saw 20 minutes after the verdict was rendered - was sane Arias - the manipulative Arias - the Arias so in control that apparently the Mesa Jail cannot control her, her attorneys cannot control her, the court cannot control her, human emotion cannot control her - Nobody controls Arias except herself - that is not insane - it is the person that she is, and, shows the depravity of her as a person and the extreme danger she is to society.

I did not look to see if this was answered but can someone tell me what this info is that was updated on Jodi's case file today.

"NOTE: DEFENDANT’S REQUEST THAT VICTIM IMPACT EVIDENCE BE PRESENTED VIA VIDEOTAPE"

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m
#jodiarias Court official just came out and simply said "Wait & See" as they left down the 5th floor elevator

Awww man. I hate that. My mom still uses that on me at Christmas AND I AM 43 YEARS OLD.

I don like waiting and seeing.

The jury is not in the courtroom. I'm assuming they are in the jury room awaiting schedule planning.

It sounds like nobody but jodi and/or her DT saw this coming today...

Jason Lamm ‏@PhxCriminalAtty 23h
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but #TravisAlexander wrongful death suit against #JodiArias is barred by AZ statute of limitations.

How sad is this!!!

Is Jason Lamm a TH who appears on HLN? I'm gonna go with not taking his word.

AZLawyer originally thought there was a 2 year statute that would not allow the family to file but she did some research and posted that she was (gladly:)) wrong, they are able to file the suit.

Also I think the lawyer who is repping the family probably knows about the suit he's filing better than the TH.

JMO .

KCL was just on the other thread....where did she go?? Come back!

The more I think about it I have a feeling JA wants to fire her lawyer and get a new one. Is it possible that would be allowed if she wanted to do that?

WAY too much has been asked of these people and it's all been because of HER.

can't we conduct a murder trial without this witch controlling everything? apparently NOT.

she probably went nuts in the holding room or something. i put absolutely NOTHING past her. this just makes me furious.

Well if she did, perhaps they can strap her in a Hannibal Lecter dolly and wheel her on out of there. :jail:

I thought the exact same thing when I heard that. Now thinking this is very possible.

Well, they know these jurors do have cell phones, tablets, ipads, etc....at home.

So as long as the are not reading about the case...I doubt it matters. Plenty of baliffs around and if the jurors were doing something "wrong" while waiting...it would have been brought up before now. :twocents:

I really feel for the jurors. I'm sure they've had enough of Jodi and her drama. Now another postponement! These people have lives they want to get back to!

Hmm if the bomb threat was related to this why would their be such a long delay? Also wouldn't it be better to evacuate the building as soon as possible?

Just saw this on MSNBC, Jodi was transported to Psych ward. Something happened on her way to the court house. The court proceedings is delayed until next Wednesday.

IMO, this is a fake breakdown. She is playing everyone again, but just like all her other actions, she is not pull it off successfully. After hearing her verdict, if she goes back to jail then we heard she had a breakdown, it would be more convincing. But to get on TV interview first then have a breakdown, not convincing at all.

Grandma is back in her wheel chair for court. And of course she was wheeled right through the front in that wheel chair instead of using other entrances since the media seems to "bother" them so much when they are approached. Wonder if they will wear ribbons today. Sorry but I think these actions are pathetic MOO.

ITA! After seeing her jump out of that chair and walk around outside the courthouse, I was mortified and POd!!!!!

I hate to say this (and I'm purely speculating), but is it possible that the murderess' attorneys heard Juror # 8's telephone interview yesterday, specifically the "We all had our personal devices..cell phones, iPhones, tablets and were able to keep busy", and now the defense team is doing something in regards to that?

WHAT??? Where can I hear this interview? Oh boy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle