Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she does waiver the mitigation then for sure it's only because she wants to deny the Alexander Family the satisfaction of testifying and giving their impact statement.

Agreed *fumes*

Jean says Jodi is in the psych ward under suicide watch and being constantly watched.

Now I'm feeling sorry for her.

HLN is saying Sheriff Joe had to sign off on it...lol! Oops!

Did he Really! Maybe it's something finally to work with....which is what I meant in my post that this had his scent all over it to me. His name has been mentioned several times then he was to give an interview...I missed it if he did.
I think he saw the interview; and did this. I hope I'm wrong.

Will Dr. Samuels be doing the evaluation, alongside Alyce LaViolette??? :floorlaugh:

Please let us be kind on the 'wheelchair' or 'cane' thing...

Lots of people use them as necessary, they don't like them, they don't want them, but at times they need them...

If mental issues could be so visible, we'd be baffled beyond belief...

I work in orthopaedics....I agree the wheelchair should be a 'non-issue' as many people need support in different forms for different reasons. As far as the mental issue comment, I too wish they could be visible (not so we are baffled) so that others may see the true pain that some/many of us must endure every day that is hidden behind a smile.
(Not being snarky at all as I do understand what you are saying, just want to emphasize that most mental illness does not lash out and hurt others, it hurts the one that feels they must hide it and those close to that individual)

The delay gives Juan time to put all these interviews together, subpoena the reporter, get a deposition from him. Prepare all he needs to make Jodi's game backfire on her in the biggest way.

I believe Jodi waived her right to the next phase and want the death penalty, so judge wants her competency evaluated. Jodi knows what she did was heinous, she just wants the last word in giving herself the death penalty!

Jodi wants to control her own destiny. She does not want to allow those 12 jurors to decide her fate, and she wants to deny the Alexander family the right to deliver their victim impact statements.

Well, if the silence IS because she wants to waive the penalty phase, "do not pass go" and go directly to DR. I understand the media blackout. Can you imagine what would be going on on HLN? JVM's head would explode.

And that'ssssssssssss bad?

If she does waiver the mitigation then for sure it's only because she wants to deny the Alexander Family the satisfaction of testifying and giving their impact statement.

i think this is so right on. it would steal their thunder. she wouldn't have to ever hear what they want to say.

wow. this really could be the reason. she's just that narcissistic. she won't even give them THAT.

So if that interview hadn't taken place last night, I guess this would all be a non-issue. She actually could have acted crazier if she wanted, imo.

I'm sure this manipulating murderer is not the first or most crafty manipulator to ever make its way into the criminal justice system.

Why are the individuals and institutions who are in control and dealing with "it" not more capable? I mean, come on. It's actually scary that nobody seems to be competent of running facilities properly. This is not that difficult.

There are a lot of people and systems who should be ashamed, reevaluated, replaced, retrained, and held accountable. How many more failures go on that we don't hear about but go on everyday and don't receive attention? How many criminals manipulate and get away with what they're doing and there's not public outrage and families are left screwed over and voiceless? For one, I'm definetly looking at Sheriff Joe....

I'm very surprised that Sheriff Joe signed off on letting Jodi do that interview. Is that something we know for sure?

[

QUOTE=Schuby;9406159]HLN is saying Sheriff Joe had to sign off on it...lol! Oops!

There you have it![/QUOTE]

All day this just REEKED! I really think he has gotten himself involved and made a huge mistake.

I certainly didn't foresee it. :banghead: I need to prepare myself so that I'm not upset next Wednesday, too.

I like red jello the best thankyouverymuchfortheshots

Oh, I didn't either -- I just can't say I'm stunned.

She could have pulled this after she got to the court house, in the holding cell.

I am sure I heard someone say she was refusing to go to the court room....I don't remember where I was listening...I had several open ....dang . I think she flipped out in the holding cell, refused to leave and starting screaming .....she wanted to forego the mitigation part...she doesn't want the jury to see more gruesome photos or hear about how Travis suffered..she thinks if the jury doesn't see these pictures they will give her life. She does not want the DP. I have no doubt of that. This is JMO of course

I'm sorry but the pych ward sounds like Jodi got what she wanted...a different view and a big delay...and prolly better food..
:bangshead:

It's just jail for crazies, not an upgrade. Plus now she has to wear a smock made out of yoga mats velcroed together.

Shoot! My eyes and my contacts hate each other today I can't read it even when I make it bigger. Anybody recap?

Looks like one long ars plea, bla bla bla, pitiful me, was KN that called you a w**** not me, Flores said bla, but you know in reality blech is true, don't you? You are creme that rises to the top (sorry, couldn't abb. that one) please love me and do what you can. Respectfully, (cuz u know i deserve it) Jodi:liar::liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member