Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes JA IS competent but evidently she has the magical switch to turn it on and off like everything else she claims.

Oh god could you imagine if this is this case....oops on us and the media hoopla :lol:

I doubt it though, they were predicting that this phase would have likely been finished today. So even if he had a conflict, I'm sure he could spare a few hours.

Mmm... I'm bummed I missed it. He is delicious!

Is it just me or does JVM's hair/makeup annoy anyone else? She's just SO overly made-up!

Her wig bothers me. She is looking quite rough. the more excited she gets the more her pitch goes UP UP UP (it makes my heart clench to listen to her) ack! Didn't any one see her come out of the sweat lodge? (oh my god)

The DT wants Victim Impact Statements via VIDEO so the jury isn't impacted. Screw That

Wow! I wonder what juror questions they ask to weed out jurors..... "do you frequent true crime forums?"

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

OK here's what the questionnaire asks roughly:

Citizen?
Over 18?
Resident of AZ over 1 yr?
Speak/Read/Write English?
Pending Charges?
Convicted Charges?
If yes rights restored?
Mental/Physical Disabilities?
Public Official elected/appt'd Fed, State, Local Gov
Cop/Fireman (persons)?
Armed Forces?
Race?
Marital Status?
Occupation?
Education?
Any get out of serving cards?

If Arias wants to die why then was this latest motion filed ?

I am not buying that JW & KN did not know about the interview

don't lawyers spent time with their clients after a guilty verdict,esp in a DP case has been read?
They had to know & FJA said,the he** with you all I am doing this interview!

Hi, Observer in AZ, and thanks for your humane note about good people with Bipolar Disorder. As you note, Jodi's penchant for taking decisive action is what has landed in this situation. She insists on making decisions; remember, originally, she even wanted to be her own lawyer in a major homicide case. It is, I think, this blindness to reality that to some degree, has all riveted to the trial and its outcome.

In the post from ObvserverInAZ, BPD refers to Borderline Personality Disorder, not Bipolar.

FJA definitely has Borderline Personality disorder, with 2 large helpings of narcissistic disorder.

Jodi has been found out and no one believes her. She cant play the victim any more and has to face what she done. This must be a humiliating experience for her now to have to listen to victim impact statements of all the damage she has done and have have NO ONE to blame. She trashed Travis and he came out on top and she is a piece of evil S*it on the bottom. Maybe she really does want to die so she doesnt have to face the truth of what she did.

More like she doesn't want to have to sit and face the wrath of the family. While I'm sure the family will have nothing but glowing things to say about Travis, if they know JA, and I'm sure they do, they need to show their anger at her. At what she did and what she took from them. They will not give her the satisfaction of breaking down on that stand.

I'm sure this is what she can not handle, especially right there, in her face.

I pray they get that chance.

MOO

Well said. Does anyone know if it's possible because of the JA's interview last night to call a mis-trial (or whatever the terminology would be) for this phase of the trial?
I don't know the answer about a mistrial - a verdict has been rendered.

12 Jurors have rendered a Guilty Verdict - now Jodi Arias has been found guilty of the murder of Travis Alexander.

The Jury will have to hear the Defense and State during the Sentencing Phase.

I do not think that there is any reason for the court to dismiss this jury, and, get a new one for the sentencing phase.

I am not certain why the court chose to cancel today's proceedings - Arias is doing very well. Not only has she been on trial - she has been working out the details of her post verdict interview. Arias did not come across as being stressed, overwhelmed, out of her mind during the interview.

If it is true that Arias has asked that Victim Impact Statements are read via video - I think this make Arias look worst.

If I were on the jury - I would think that Arias has no remorse for her crime by asking for video impact statements. It would make the hard decision to give her the death penalty easier, IMO.

Well then kiss all your spare time bye bye.

I just got contract for Job in NC for June 20th Summons week of May 27th!

I'm guessing Fed case would be longer than 3 weeks just guessing..

This could screw up my contract Ackkkkkkkk!!! :stormingmad:

OK here's what the questionnaire asks roughly:

Citizen?
Over 18?
Resident of AZ over 1 yr?
Speak/Read/Write English?
Pending Charges?
Convicted Charges?
If yes rights restored?
Mental/Physical Disabilities?
Public Official elected/appt'd Fed, State, Local Gov
Cop/Fireman (persons)?
Armed Forces?
Race?
Marital Status?
Occupation?
Education?
Any get out of serving cards?

I would just pick out an interesting mental illness, Google it & write it in. But that's just me.:floorlaugh:

Ok, we got some info. Dr. Horn not available next Monday and Tuesday. But Beth started saying something about them bringing in each juror, one by one, to discuss the schedule and...JVM cut her off! Ugh!

Sorry, impact statements to be video taped! This is just a motion by Nurmi to try to prevent the Alexander family from showing their emotion! To lessen the impact! What nerve, what is this? JA personal court? This Judge hopefully denies this motion. Technically they don't know if it really came from Nurmi. I don't see the state doing that. Probably came from JA. She is claiming the Alexander family made outbursts upon hearing the verdict.

We need this over, she is never going away in her requests, interviews.
I would not be surprised if she fired Nurmi about now!

I don't know the answer about a mistrial - a verdict has been rendered.

12 Jurors have rendered a Guilty Verdict - now Jodi Arias has been found guilty of the murder of Travis Alexander.

The Jury will have to hear the Defense and State during the Sentencing Phase.

I do not think that there is any reason for the court to dismiss this jury, and, get a new one for the sentencing phase.

I am not certain why the court chose to cancel today's proceedings - Arias is doing very well. Not only has she been on trial - she has been working out the details of her post verdict interview. Arias did not come across as being stressed, overwhelmed, out of her mind during the interview.

If it is true that Arias has asked that Victim Impact Statements are read via video - I think this make Arias look worst.

If I were on the jury - I would think that Arias has no remorse for her crime by asking for video impact statements. It would make the hard decision to give her the death penalty easier, IMO.

There will be no mistrial in terms of the verdict. That is done. It's possible they would have to bring in a new jury for sentencing but not because of the interview. This jury remains under the admonishment to avoid coverage of the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member