Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get why so many TH's are either surprised and/or upset??

Of course Jodi would do the media thing! The real mistake is the Sheriff's office ALLOWED the interview, I mean who's controlling the prisoner???

I'll bet the whoha at court is she either fired the DT or they quit because she won't listen.

Strap her into a chair, finish this phase and move on. I still think if this were some guy they'd have knocked him up side the head the Judge would be pissed and THEY WOULD GET IT DONE.

Princess Jodi...uhg

What are they discussing?

Dr Drew thinks JA is truly mentally ill and isn't manipulating because he thinks the medical professionals are somehow able to not just detect lies and manipulation but have the legal authority to chose what to believe (aka she MUST be mental or else they wouldn't admit her) It's pretty obvious that these people can't chose to ignore her threats because of liability etc but Dr Drew is taking her psych ward vacation as an indicator she isn't lying/manipulating this time around. Just bullocks

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

It does sound like she may have had some sort of outburst. What else would the family not want the jury to see, unless they were being sarcastic?

That voicemail proves she had to say she wanted the death penalty quick before sentencing. 100% proof she is trying to use reverse psychology. Planned! Jmooc

Reading this makes me want to throw up. WOW... --- Court documents obtained by ABC15 read in part, "Ms. Arias requests that any and all victim impact evidence be presented via videotape so as to prevent any unpredictable outbursts that interfere with the rights due Ms. Arias..."

Travis' family have been a class act. They have conducted themselves in a very respectful manner. Why would Jodi think they would do otherwise when they give their victim's statement? Jodi must really have a high opinion of herself. It's not like they called the local station to make plans for an interview if she got less than 1st Degree like some other unnamed person we know.

abc15 is going to air whatever was said

#abc15 approves 4 air what our camera's caught #jodiarias family saying after court was cancelled We'll air it at 5pm & 6pm...tweet post 5

Holy shizz did she just say "on tape he admitted to wanting to have sex with a 12 year old..that the definition of a pediphile?"

She will say anything. She is beyond despicable and lies constantly. She is still trying to make herself the little victim (GAG) and her victim the bad person.

I'm so glad the jury did not buy one bit of her nonsense.

He did not say he wanted to have sex with a 12 year old.:banghead:

I really hope she starts that shitzzz when she stands up to testify in court. That should seal the deal on her getting the death penalty.

IMO

Dr Drew thinks JA is truly mentally ill and isn't manipulating because he thinks the medical professionals are somehow able to not just detect lies and manipulation but have the legal authority to chose what to believe (aka she MUST be mental or else they wouldn't admit her) It's pretty obvious that these people can't chose to ignore her threats because of liability etc but Dr Drew is taking her psych ward vacation as an indicator she isn't lying/manipulating this time around. Just bullocks

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

:facepalm:

I know there is a lot of talk right now about suicide as manipulation or suicidal thoughts, once communicated, as a ploy for sympathy. Anyone considering suicide is in a severely debilitated mental state, no matter who or why. It's not a joke.

Let's back up :back:

Yesterday, there was a GUILTY verdict of 1st Degree Murder.

Jodi found a way to steal the attention. Stall, stall, she doesn't want to talk about her cruelty.

I'm not going to let her steal my joyful satisfaction upon hearing the Guilty1 verdict.

I will not feel guilty for replaying that guilty verdict being read over and over again. After the 3 months of crap that she and her defense put me through, I'm owed this satisfaction.

Nancy Grace equating herself to Travis Alexander because they both got trashed by Jodi in her interview yesterday. Then she plays the interview and it turns out that Jodi declined to comment on Nancy, so maybe being ignored is what angers her enough to feel trashed. Poor Nancy.

The killer said " I won't talk about Nancy because she is not worth it. "

So she was trashed, a tiny bit.

And I wish people would stop trashing the ONLY tv host who devotes 5 hours a week to missing children/murder victims. JMO

I still think she got zapped today. Might be what fja's family was hoping the jury didn't see.

abc15 is going to air whatever was said

#abc15 approves 4 air what our camera's caught #jodiarias family saying after court was cancelled We'll air it at 5pm & 6pm...tweet post 5

They were overheard as saying "I hope the jury did not see that.' 'Wow." (paraphrasing)

I think it sunk in that the first time in her life she is accountable and its not a smartazz game anymore.She isnt dancing with JM anymore, she is dancing with death.

I know there is a lot of talk right now about suicide as manipulation or suicidal thoughts, once communicated, as a ploy for sympathy. Anyone considering suicide is in a severely debilitated mental state, no matter who or why. It's not a joke.

I'm so sick of her can we contact dr kavorkian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks